User Tag List

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Do you mean old people? I'd be surprised if anyone 40 had those sorts of attitudes.
    It's interesting and a bit depressing that those sorts of things still go on.
    I don't think there's anything inherently stopping black people from progressing, but I guess some of these things take generations to change,
    To be fair mainly old people, but you do get the odd youngster who tries to "stereotype", lazy comments like "were you a drug dealer when you were younger?"

I think race relations in this country are relatively good, more so in the cities. I think that in the entertainment, creative and arts industry, progress is a lot more easier for black people, I guess that is more to do with having the opportunity to be self-employed. I think these industries are a lot more open and less race focused.

The corporate industries are a different kettle of fish though, How many black people do you see as chief execs of major legal or banking firms in the city? I don't for one minute think there can not be one decent candidate. Regardless of that, I don't just link Black people to this, I think this applies to people of colour or a different ethnic background.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolz. Just seen an email from our boy's nursery. This Friday it's "Carnival Day" and the kids have to dress in different colours depending on their year.
    Something to do with Black History Month

What made me LOL is the email is signed by someone whose title is apparently "BAME Lead"
    Is that a thing?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your son's going to be a fag parade and you're worried about job titles?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Your son's going to be a fag parade and you're worried about job titles?
    The colour of the nursery year is "pink"
    Going to have to beat the gay out of him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critical race theory, and by extension BLM, will be banned from classrooms. Duh! Why didn't this happen years ago btw? There's a simple answer. This is where history books (that haven't been edited in the last few years) come in handy. Because useful idiots only have to read to find out how long they survive once the glorious revolution has been sprung. When the new regime is in place, the FIRST lot put up against the wall is the radicals who were used as muscle to destabilise and overthrow the old regime. Then it will be the gays, then the trannies, then the warmists who will be pissed when the finally figure out their green utopia is a scam, and so on until history completes the next cycle.

But you can't explain it to them because they are too busy saving the world with crackpot agendas the big money guys who fund them are never, ever going to tolerate in the long run.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The colour of the nursery year is "pink"
    Going to have to beat the gay out of him
    You're a Christian, aren't you? Instead of trying to virtue signal in all directions, read your book and get with the program.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder will that have the PL scrambling to remove their pro-terrorist, racist messaging from screens and stadiums? And maybe the players could be advised to get on with sport and leave their shitty politics out of it?

What an embarrassment. In an effort to virtue signal they have hooked their anti-racist message to some of the worst racists on the planet. This is how out of touch the old duffers are.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cop who performed a public services when he offed the lowlife Floyd has been found not guilty of 3rd degree murder.

Nothing to do with colour. Everything to do with not giving a fuck about pond scum who make other peoples lives intolerable. Not going to cry when they reap what they sow.

More peaceful riots to come, I assume.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He still faces a 2nd degree murder charge which is worse, isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He still faces a 2nd degree murder charge which is worse, isn't it?
    So they can have 2 peaceful riots then. Happy days!
    Für eure Sicherheit