User Tag List

Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BLM is holding peaceful riots again, this time it's Philadelphia. The peaceful rioting has been marred by mass looting, probably by far-right extremists like the ethnically mixed Proud Boys. This, in response to some cracker who rushed cops with a knife and, you'll never guess, got shot. Another martyr then? Their church is starting to look like a maximum security block.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    BLM is holding peaceful riots again, this time it's Philadelphia. The peaceful rioting has been marred by mass looting, probably by far-right extremists like the ethnically mixed Proud Boys. This, in response to some cracker who rushed cops with a knife and, you'll never guess, got shot. Another martyr then? Their church is starting to look like a maximum security block.
    Justice for the Cops!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Justice for the Cops!
    Just justice. Impartial, blind.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just justice. Impartial, blind.
    Shouted the lonely voice in the empty room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouted the lonely voice in the empty room.
    I'm more than happy to stand for justice, even if entirely alone.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed.

So BLM is meaningless and Black Americans should accept getting beaten to death on occassions by Police? It happens to White Americans apparently (nowhere near as much mind given the make up of the population in America) so that makes it OK?
    Last edited by selassie; 09-11-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that is commendable.
    I know you have issues with me but standing up for what you believe is absolutely the right thing to do.
    Christians are increasingly in the minority (in this country at least), that doesn't mean we should stop standing up for what we believe.
    The issue I have is you rail against bias you see everywhere you look but you seem to lack self-awareness about your own bias.

You're doing it all the time in this* thread. For example, above you bemoan the press "calling" the election for Biden.
    But this is something they do every election. They did it 4 years ago for Trump
    Your posts seem so detached from reality.

* - edit, I meant the US General Election one. TBH I lost track of which thread I was in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed.

So BLM is meaningless and Black Americans should accept getting beaten to death on occassions by Police? It happens to White Americans apparently (nowhere near as much mind given the make up of the population in America) so that makes it OK?
    BLM is far from meaningless. It's a marxist revolutionary movement that is designed to disrupt, destroy and replace western culture. I wouldn't call that meaningless.

Have well meaning people been conned into supporting by the media? Yes, I don't dispute that. That was necessary to provide cover for an organisation that would not be accepted by normal people under normal circumstances.

Is there anyone saying people should get beaten to death by the police? If there is, then I'd argue against them, as would virtually everyone I would think. Does it matter what colour people are if they are beaten to death by the police? If the argument is that police who do this should be punished, again, I'm pretty sure the vast majority would agree with that.

So I'm not sure what the rioting and looting is intended to achieve, in this context. And I'm uncertain why it requires western culture to be broken down and replaced in order to have an equitable justice system. That's achievable, has already been achieved in the main. There are remedies under the law to deal with cases of abuse, and they should be dealt with.

The problem is there are so many ethnic minorities criminalised for crimes that have no victims. And this sort of bullshit is policed disproportionally because of the crazy war on drugs and the equally crazy policies that have spawned from it. Rather nasty individuals like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have made it their life's work to lock up as many blacks as possible for these types of so-called crimes, and passed bills into law that almost guarantee strife between the police and the community.

The other side of the coin can be best described by Gary Webb's (RIP) work where he systematically tracks through how other particularly nasty individuals like the Clintons trafficked drugs into black urban areas causing addiction epidemics and resulting crime waves.

We haven't arrived here in a day. It has taken many conscious decisions over many years to build the conditions we are looking at now. Rioting and looting won't solve the problem. Blind justice will, should it ever be applied. And it could be, but not if the criminals themselves get back into office.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    And that is commendable.
    I know you have issues with me but standing up for what you believe is absolutely the right thing to do.
    Christians are increasingly in the minority (in this country at least), that doesn't mean we should stop standing up for what we believe.
    The issue I have is you rail against bias you see everywhere you look but you seem to lack self-awareness about your own bias.

You're doing it all the time in this* thread. For example, above you bemoan the press "calling" the election for Biden.
    But this is something they do every election. They did it 4 years ago for Trump
    Your posts seem so detached from reality.

* - edit, I meant the US General Election one. TBH I lost track of which thread I was in!
    I think I'm allowed this one answer.

I have issues with you from the standpoint of principle. Ideological, theoretical and in terms of facts and evidence on the ground, rather than in the newspapers.

I don't have personal issues with you. I've never met you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BLM is far from meaningless. It's a marxist revolutionary movement that is designed to disrupt, destroy and replace western culture. I wouldn't call that meaningless.

Have well meaning people been conned into supporting by the media? Yes, I don't dispute that. That was necessary to provide cover for an organisation that would not be accepted by normal people under normal circumstances.

Is there anyone saying people should get beaten to death by the police? If there is, then I'd argue against them, as would virtually everyone I would think. Does it matter what colour people are if they are beaten to death by the police? If the argument is that police who do this should be punished, again, I'm pretty sure the vast majority would agree with that.

So I'm not sure what the rioting and looting is intended to achieve, in this context. And I'm uncertain why it requires western culture to be broken down and replaced in order to have an equitable justice system. That's achievable, has already been achieved in the main. There are remedies under the law to deal with cases of abuse, and they should be dealt with.

The problem is there are so many ethnic minorities criminalised for crimes that have no victims. And this sort of bullshit is policed disproportionally because of the crazy war on drugs and the equally crazy policies that have spawned from it. Rather nasty individuals like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have made it their life's work to lock up as many blacks as possible for these types of so-called crimes, and passed bills into law that almost guarantee strife between the police and the community.

The other side of the coin can be best described by Gary Webb's (RIP) work where he systematically tracks through how other particularly nasty individuals like the Clintons trafficked drugs into black urban areas causing addiction epidemics and resulting crime waves.

We haven't arrived here in a day. It has taken many conscious decisions over many years to build the conditions we are looking at now. Rioting and looting won't solve the problem. Blind justice will, should it ever be applied. And it could be, but not if the criminals themselves get back into office.
    Jesus christ.