User Tag List

Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    yes he is, but he knows it full well, he hides all of his nasty polemic behind the right-wing notion of 'freedom', which basically means the freedom to be racist, misogynist and generally unpleasant towards large sections of society

oh and a completely outdated notion of what it is to be British
    Yep, 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    So why are you separating the British People from ethnic / people of colour, can you not be of colour and British? Who is looting and burning? You are just talking trash as usual making stuff up.

No I didn't and wouldn't, you talk in riddles.
    I'm not. I'm separating out those who are racists and believe outcomes should depend on skin colour. Like BLM. Technically a BLM member can be British, but they don't share the values of the British. The solution would be for them to go elsewhere, if they could possibly find a nation more tolerant and inclusive.

I didn't say read MY book. I said read A book. Planned Parenthood. At least try to know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    yes he is, but he knows it full well, he hides all of his nasty polemic behind the right-wing notion of 'freedom', which basically means the freedom to be racist, misogynist and generally unpleasant towards large sections of society

oh and a completely outdated notion of what it is to be British
    The "right wing" notion of "freedom"? You see how confused you are?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here support these hustlers picking your pocket? Remember, the government has no money because it produces nothing and earns nothing. Every penny is stolen from you. So when hustlers manage to get a payout, that comes right out of your wallet. Or, let me rephrase, it comes from the wallets of people who work. And that's fewer and fewer wallets these days as the government shuts down more and more businesses. So enjoy when the tax bill comes through if you are one of the lucky few who still has a job, or one of the freeloaders on the government (stolen) payroll.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that all?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Is that all?
    Free money! Maybe treat it as a downpayment? Then come back for more later? Maybe great, great grandpappy could line you up for another five figure pay day? There's always a hustle if you stay creative.

Though maybe patience will run out. Wait and see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank goodness! The streets are safe again...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55725235