Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    hey everyone! NQ said "i concede"

but seriously, anyone can be NOMINATED for something - I'm sure you wouldn't condone the NPP organisers saying that certain people were banned from being nominated ... ??

i agree whether or not it's actually awarded needs careful thinking about, but that's not the point here
    I'm not criticising BLM for being nominated, I'm criticising the fools who nominated them. That said, some of the worst killers in history have been nominated - and won the award - so maybe it's the prize itself that's the problem. Perhaps it should be renamed the violence prize or something similar, the it would make more sense.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm not criticising BLM for being nominated, I'm criticising the fools who nominated them. That said, some of the worst killers in history have been nominated - and won the award - so maybe it's the prize itself that's the problem. Perhaps it should be renamed the violence prize or something similar, the it would make more sense.
    fake news from you again

this is what you said

"Racist BLM nominated for nobel peace prize. I'm not spreading fake news. This is real. After 100+ days of arson and looting, the world as it stands right now is crazy enough to suggest these sub-lives should be rewarded for their mayhem.

That's the clown world we are living through.

But, there will be and end to it. Just don't know when."

every word of that is a criticism of their being NOMINATED, not whether they will win it

try deleting your previous posts befoe you completely contradict them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    fake news from you again

this is what you said

"Racist BLM nominated for nobel peace prize. I'm not spreading fake news. This is real. After 100+ days of arson and looting, the world as it stands right now is crazy enough to suggest these sub-lives should be rewarded for their mayhem.

That's the clown world we are living through.

But, there will be and end to it. Just don't know when."

every word of that is a criticism of their being NOMINATED, not whether they will win it

try deleting your previous posts befoe you completely contradict them...
    Why? People might end up with the mistaken idea you can read.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must have the been wrong type of people to write this report then

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably said this before, but the advantages I've had in life - and I've certainly had some - have been because of growing up in a stable, relatively affluent family. I don't think race has been that big a factor. Obviously I can't know what my life would have been like had I been a different race, but I think overall I'd have had mostly the same opportunities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you're qualified to make that judgement.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Given your earlier post, you do not appear to think those who wrote the report are qualified to make their judgements either.

Any particular reason why? Or is it just hte fact they came to a conclusion you disagree with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It was an opinion, not a judgement. But a finding from the report

The pay gap between all ethnic minorities and the white majority population had shrunk to 2.3% overall and was barely significant for employees under 30
    That tells me that there's nothing systematic holding back certain racial groups.