User Tag List

Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    It isn’t clear who you are referring to.

Possibly because you are just going round the internet, looking to find things so you can troll but are too lazy to actually read in to what you actually find.

The result being you are unaware of the context of what you yourself are posting.
    I may have been mistaken as to who pulled down Douglass' statue after looking into in more, and I apologise for that. This is what real fact checking looks like not blindly believe something because it fits some agenda you have. Though it wouldn't have been so unbelievable to think the unhinged left were just pulling down any historic statue without thought.

According to what I've read on the BBC (believing anything they say is of course fallacious in itself) it appears it was pulled down in retaliation to the vandalism of the other American hero statues.

This is perhaps even more worrying as it highlights an escalation in the lefts culture war. These are the exact same tactics Red China used in 1966 and it's concerning.

Dismissing anything you don't like as trolling is a cop out. I have further looked into the truth and corrected myself as well as apologised for my initial misnomer.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 06-07-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Two angry people who wake up angry and go to sleep apoplectic.
    Same again 2mrw. No purpose to their anger. It just feels good.
    I'm not angry. I'm fed up of this scamdemic preventing me from living my life how I want (actually perhaps a bit mad about that) and I genuinely despair with the clown world we are living in.

Obviously with not much else going on in my life right now I'm reading a lot more news stories on the internet and as I'm a sensible sane centrist I am of course going to disagree with much (if not all) of the extreme lefts agenda, hence the appearance of anger but I'm not angry just a little bored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Don't know if this is bullshit but Megan and Prince Harry has said that countries including the UK must right the wrong doings of colonialism (probably starting with his Nan)
    Wouldn't surprise me, those two are cancerous and I've never been a fan of the royals.

Should the Italians apologise for the Roman empire, I want some reparations from the Scandinavians for the raping an pillaging the Vikings did to the Celts.

How far back do you take it?

Humans have a history of doing shit to each other. Sadly it's human nature if you're not personally doing it you are not responsible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I may have been mistaken as to who pulled down Douglass' statue after looking into in more, and I apologise for that. This is what real fact checking looks like not blindly believe something because it fits some agenda you have. Though it wouldn't have been so unbelievable to think the unhinged left were just pulling down any historic statue without thought.

According to what I've read on the BBC (believing anything they say is of course fallacious in itself) it appears it was pulled down in retaliation to the vandalism of the other American hero statues.

This is perhaps even more worrying as it highlights an escalation in the lefts culture war. These are the exact same tactics Red China used in 1966 and it's concerning.

Dismissing anything you don't like as trolling is a cop out. I have further looked into the truth and corrected myself as well as apologised for my initial misnomer.
    I was dismissing something you decided was worthy of posting without understanding what it was you were posting.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Don't know if this is bullshit but Megan and Prince Harry has said that countries including the UK must right the wrong doings of colonialism (probably starting with his Nan)
    Trouble with them is they are a pair of genuinely privileged cunts. They can afford to virtue signal from the lap of luxury. Couldn't care less about the bitch, but Harry had a duty to perform. It was the price of his privilege. He's fucked it up. Took the privilege, skulked away from his duty. A pussy whipped little boy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James Hewitt has a lot to answer for...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Sad isn't it when people try to link everything to race.

The colour of people's skin is literally the last thing I think about, in fact I don't think about it at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terry Crews

Don Lemon is a disaster! "Black on black violence has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got to hand it to the BLM marketing team as Terry Crews says it's a great mantra but when you look into the manifesto you see it's nothing more than a Marxist organisation that doesn't truly care about black lives.

Soros funded?