User Tag List

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd be strangely comforting if this could just be written off as the next foray into lunacy by the left. But it's far more sinister and dangerous than that, not on a one-off basis but when you collectively consider the organised insanity attacking all aspects of western civilisation. The thinking among the collectivists and their fellow travellers is first you must destroy everything in order to build the next go-around of their murderous utopia. What they won't tell you in advance is blacks will be the first to starve on an even greater scale, blacks will continue to be robbed blind in their own countries but at an ever increasing scale and blacks will be mercilessly used as propaganda tools to bring about the very crisis these globalists claim they are seeking to prevent. But feverish leftists who glimpse the glorious revolution don't think that far ahead, if they think at all, and they certainly won't be reminded about highly inconvenient history (unless it's a reminder to burn or rewrite the books).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Tyre Nichols video is way worse than the Fentanyl Floyd video. Why not the same outrage?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know how one measures outrage but it’s front page and centre on the BBC right now and there’s been lots of coverage leading up to the release of it.
    It’s only just been released so it’ll be interesting to see what the reaction is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don’t know how one measures outrage but it’s front page and centre on the BBC right now and there’s been lots of coverage leading up to the release of it.
    It’s only just been released so it’ll be interesting to see what the reaction is.
    I'll translate.

"I don't know what the political message is right now because I haven't received it. But, rest assured, I'll forward it just as soon as I get it."
    Für eure Sicherheit