User Tag List

Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    If I thought for a second that you were genuine and seeking answers and genuine discussion, I’d accommodate you.

Your posting style and behaviour over a period exceeding 10 years suggests very strongly you aren’t.

So I don’t.
    I think we're all getting edgy during this period. The one thing that bound us all together, loathinglove of Arsenal, was taken away and replaced by levels of insanity that go way beyond our defending. There's a depression about all this that hangs in the air now, as we wait for the other shoe to drop. I already know two people who have lost their jobs with the furlough is coming to an end. The utterly predictable unfolding. I think underneath all opinion is a perception we're being screwed, no matter what political flavour we prefer. True to form, our response is to fight amongst ourselves while the perps plan the next heavy shafting. Probably because we know they aren't listening, they don't care and there's nothing we can say or do to change it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lefties are now telling people it's racist to support 4th July. Well it's sad that kiddie LARPers don't have much of a clue, but that's no excuse and they are most certainly legitimate targets now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think we're all getting edgy during this period. The one thing that bound us all together, loathinglove of Arsenal, was taken away and replaced by levels of insanity that go way beyond our defending. There's a depression about all this that hangs in the air now, as we wait for the other shoe to drop. I already know two people who have lost their jobs with the furlough is coming to an end. The utterly predictable unfolding. I think underneath all opinion is a perception we're being screwed, no matter what political flavour we prefer. True to form, our response is to fight amongst ourselves while the perps plan the next heavy shafting. Probably because we know they aren't listening, they don't care and there's nothing we can say or do to change it.
    It's not as if everything was lovey-dovey here when football was on as normal
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    You shut up!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Yes it was. I used to come here for peace and harmony and to have highbrow and civilised debate with Letters.

Don't you remember?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...anisation.html

Ha.

Ha ha.

LOL

AH HA HA HA HA!

Christ - these bastards are dumb.

The UK wing? LOL. Them's the moderates stupid.

And the idiot in charge at the PL chips in with his weasel words and arse covering:

'I don't think it sets any particular precedent,' Masters said. 'I think it's perfectly possible to support Black Lives Matter without being seen to be supporting any political organisation. We're drawing a clear distinction between a moral cause and a political movement.'

ALL STOP! FULL REVERSE! GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Every player was forced to wear a racist slogan. Every player was forced to kneel. Not one of them (that I know of) had the guts to stand up.

Here's a picture of what ignorance, stupidity and cowardice gets you.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and Laca's a dumb cunt and should be kicked out of the club today following his hateful, racist gesturing before the Sheffield match, which was shown on MOTD. Time to hold everyone accountable to the same standards. Fire him, ban his social accounts, shut down his bank accounts, vilify him in the media - you know, the usual stuff.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...anisation.html

Ha.

Ha ha.

LOL

AH HA HA HA HA!

Christ - these bastards are dumb.

The UK wing? LOL. Them's the moderates stupid.

And the idiot in charge at the PL chips in with his weasel words and arse covering:

ALL STOP! FULL REVERSE! GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Every player was forced to wear a racist slogan. Every player was forced to kneel. Not one of them (that I know of) had the guts to stand up.

Here's a picture of what ignorance, stupidity and cowardice gets you.

maybe thats because none of the players shares your point of view. Its possible
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    maybe thats because none of the players shares your point of view. Its possible
    Nothing says “of sound mind” than ranting on a message board which almost no one reads at 3:30 in the morning!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53262668

Thing is...he’s right, isn’t he? But that doesn’t matter. He said the “wrong” thing, so under the bus he goes. Doesn’t actually matter whether what he said is factually correct.