User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Midweek Fixtures (23/24/25 June)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea 2-1 Citeh, FT.

Liverpool are Champions, or something.

Fraudiola.

Money.

Dominate for years to come.

Aguero.

De Bruyne.

Sterling.

Walker.

Sex Parties.

Champions*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fLoPp does it again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Sex Parties.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn’t count really.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Doesn’t count really.
    Good luck sticking with that

They wiped the floor with everyone this season, and in terms of the actual team of players i've no real issue, i just can't stand all the professional victims in Liverpool and all the inevitable 'this is for the 96' BS we're gonna get ad infinitum

And I don't like klopp much but just don't forget how he and that team saved us from the Unthinkable Result last season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing against Liverpool really. Always found them to the least offensive of the traditional top teams, maybe because they haven’t had much consistent success in the same way United, Chelsea and City have. Looks like that is changing now though so I’ll probably grow to hate them soon enough. I don’t know many Liverpool fans though, apart from a few London born oldies who clearly only supported them in the 80’s for the glory and just grew up with them. They’re pretty harmless.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 25-06-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole season needs an asterisk by it.
    The final table simply won’t be what it would have been.

But, secretly, it’s hard to argue that Liverpool aren’t rightfully Champions.
    Null and void would have been hilarious but harsh on them.

And yes, they stopped THE UNTHINKABLE happening last season, so they can have this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Nothing against Liverpool really. Always found them to the least offensive of the traditional top teams, maybe because they haven’t had much consistent success in the same way United, Chelsea and City have. Looks like that is changing now though so I’ll probably grow to hate them soon enough. I don’t know many Liverpool fans though, apart from a few London born oldies who clearly only supported them in the 80’s for the glory and just grew up with them. They’re pretty harmless.
    You might be too young to remember how utterly hateful Liverpool were under Dalglish? Fuck, that was a team packed with absolute pricks from top to bottom. And they weren't nearly as good as Paisley's teams, but they strutted around the place anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep fucked this season badly. After the injury to his main CB. He decided to use Fernandinho as his mainstay . A jumped up 5'10" ageing midfielder instead of using Stones. The number of mistakes Fernandinho has made in that position this season alone has led to many games being lost. No way Stones would have been such a calamity. But that's Pep. He has his favourites and that's what he does. Sterling too deserves an honorable mention too. He has been shit all season and cost them yesterday too. Beck to being the shite player that left Pool all those years ago. Just watch Pep allow Sane to leave while persisting with this dud.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day