User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 101 of 267 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Fun fact, my mum used to work with the actor who played him (in a bank, before he went into acting)
    he wasn't a patch on Grandad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    How do you think Trump made his millions?

Honestly, you are like that character out of "Only Fools and Horses", Uncle Albert, "Duuuuuuuring the War".....

Trump is a symptom of the awareness purely from a selfish point of view, he has and is very much a key component in globalism, both as the president and prior to that as a businessman, he is up to his neck in it with the Bank Of China.
    I think you are missing the point. It's true Trump used every trick in every book to accumulate his wealth. We know this because he wrote books about it and dictated them himself. I don't think I've ever heard otherwise from even the most ardent Trump supporters. It's one of the reasons his base loves him, he's the ultimate expression of capitalism in it's broken form, as far from the opposite extreme increasing numbers from the left desire (without the benefit of reading their history books). He's also a message to the political system that tells it a growing number of people refuse to accept the pre-selected continuation of the status quo.

Trump hijacked and took control of the Republican Party, with most of the members kicking and screaming until they submitted. He became a genuine second face on a previously one party state. That's why the political classes hate him with such venom. He could only have done any of this with the sizeable base he's accumulated. Trump's a populist in the right place at the right time. Because of globalism. And he won't care a bit if he has to change his tune to suit the times. The base behind him decided enough is enough with this globalism shit that has seen their jobs shipped out, illegals shipped in in a cynical attempt to pack the elections forever thereafter, and this bonkers woke culture (which many rightly identify as marxism) replacing the traditions of the nation. The left doesn't grasp any of this as they think up new ways to focus all their attention on one guy. Hillary knew though, that's why she invented the deplorables. It was her pre-selected seat that millions of Americans denied her when everyday people pushed Trump in there instead.

Look at the same circumstances but this time from the left. Where is their Trump? All they do is drag creatures from the depths of the swamp and push them out there to howls of derision from the only and growing base within the Democratic Party (for now). Saunders had to be openly robbed twice to keep the DNC's shitshow on the road. Biden was wiped out in the primaries until they coordinated the field to rob Bernie again. Harris was a non-even, a hated figure among the progressive base because they aren't fooled by her and know what she's done in the past. Trump's base isn't going away and the Democrat's base isn't coming back, unless they import it I suppose. And even then, they watched as record numbers of blacks and Hispanics fled.

This is how the landscape is. An energised, anti-globalisation base against a hollowed out shell being overrun from the far left as it desperately tries to collaborate with the old right on matters of key interest such as wars and the 1%. Wall Street voted Biden. Even though, as you say, Trump is a rampaging capitalist. You mention China and that's quite funny really, because where do you think all the US jobs have been going? And who has directly benefitted from that? The very companies that now tell us what we are allowed to see online are the same guys that have jointed the limited ranks of the trillionaire class. The guys who won't let you know how Biden personally benefitted from his relations with China. I'm sure they supported a senile old man because they believe in the social justice he'll bring if he can remember his script, and you can pull the other one while you are at it.

The bit about Old Fools might just personal abuse designed to ridicule and detract from what I'm saying, or you might be saying move with the times, it is what it is and we just have to live with it. If the latter, no, that's not the only option. If that was the only option we'd still have nobles riding around fucking our wives and stealing our wallets at swordpoint. Progress come with many setbacks and things aren't automatically better because they are new, and in economics, politics and geopolitics it's just as likely to be a case of things getting worse as abuses are tolerated.

I don't think anyone can be seriously fooled by Biden, but I can see why they need to be fooled if they think there's something in it for them. I'll say now, there's going to be a lot of disappointment one way or the other.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ask where the left's anti-establishment candidate is, well you answered it yourself.

Sanders was it.

Unfortunately, as you say, the bastards got him the way the republican bastards couldn't get Trump.

But to most Sanders style leftists, establishment is preferable to Trumpism. It's a classic lesser of two evils thing.

Btw Sanders' 2016 run spawned a populist movement that is completely open in its aims of hijacking the Democratic Party from its corporate donors.

Give justice democrats a look.

In the meantime, the idea is that Biden is bad, but less bad than Trump.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    You ask where the left's anti-establishment candidate is, well you answered it yourself.

Sanders was it.

Unfortunately, as you say, the bastards got him the way the republican bastards couldn't get Trump.

But to most Sanders style leftists, establishment is preferable to Trumpism. It's a classic lesser of two evils thing.

Btw Sanders' 2016 run spawned a populist movement that is completely open in its aims of hijacking the Democratic Party from its corporate donors.

Give justice democrats a look.

In the meantime, the idea is that Biden is bad, but less bad than Trump.
    That's where the relentless and biased media effort has been so important. A media owned by the very parties the progressive left is supposedly irreconcilably opposed to. It's been a con job on a global scale, lasting four years and entirely unconcerned with the fallout.

They could have put Gabbard or Yang on the ticket, and sidelined them later. But they refused to give even that inch.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think you are missing the point. It's true Trump used every trick in every book to accumulate his wealth. We know this because he wrote books about it and dictated them himself. I don't think I've ever heard otherwise from even the most ardent Trump supporters. It's one of the reasons his base loves him, he's the ultimate expression of capitalism in it's broken form, as far from the opposite extreme increasing numbers from the left desire (without the benefit of reading their history books). He's also a message to the political system that tells it a growing number of people refuse to accept the pre-selected continuation of the status quo.

Trump hijacked and took control of the Republican Party, with most of the members kicking and screaming until they submitted. He became a genuine second face on a previously one party state. That's why the political classes hate him with such venom. He could only have done any of this with the sizeable base he's accumulated. Trump's a populist in the right place at the right time. Because of globalism. And he won't care a bit if he has to change his tune to suit the times. The base behind him decided enough is enough with this globalism shit that has seen their jobs shipped out, illegals shipped in in a cynical attempt to pack the elections forever thereafter, and this bonkers woke culture (which many rightly identify as marxism) replacing the traditions of the nation. The left doesn't grasp any of this as they think up new ways to focus all their attention on one guy. Hillary knew though, that's why she invented the deplorables. It was her pre-selected seat that millions of Americans denied her when everyday people pushed Trump in there instead.

Look at the same circumstances but this time from the left. Where is their Trump? All they do is drag creatures from the depths of the swamp and push them out there to howls of derision from the only and growing base within the Democratic Party (for now). Saunders had to be openly robbed twice to keep the DNC's shitshow on the road. Biden was wiped out in the primaries until they coordinated the field to rob Bernie again. Harris was a non-even, a hated figure among the progressive base because they aren't fooled by her and know what she's done in the past. Trump's base isn't going away and the Democrat's base isn't coming back, unless they import it I suppose. And even then, they watched as record numbers of blacks and Hispanics fled.

This is how the landscape is. An energised, anti-globalisation base against a hollowed out shell being overrun from the far left as it desperately tries to collaborate with the old right on matters of key interest such as wars and the 1%. Wall Street voted Biden. Even though, as you say, Trump is a rampaging capitalist. You mention China and that's quite funny really, because where do you think all the US jobs have been going? And who has directly benefitted from that? The very companies that now tell us what we are allowed to see online are the same guys that have jointed the limited ranks of the trillionaire class. The guys who won't let you know how Biden personally benefitted from his relations with China. I'm sure they supported a senile old man because they believe in the social justice he'll bring if he can remember his script, and you can pull the other one while you are at it.

The bit about Old Fools might just personal abuse designed to ridicule and detract from what I'm saying, or you might be saying move with the times, it is what it is and we just have to live with it. If the latter, no, that's not the only option. If that was the only option we'd still have nobles riding around fucking our wives and stealing our wallets at swordpoint. Progress come with many setbacks and things aren't automatically better because they are new, and in economics, politics and geopolitics it's just as likely to be a case of things getting worse as abuses are tolerated.

I don't think anyone can be seriously fooled by Biden, but I can see why they need to be fooled if they think there's something in it for them. I'll say now, there's going to be a lot of disappointment one way or the other.
    I'm not really disagreeing with what you have written here. IMO Trump is still using every trick in his book to accumulate wealth, he hasn't stopped and as you say he is a raging capitalist. My original question was how does everyone stand to profit from globalism if Biden is elected. I'm still unclear on the answer despite your replies. I don't think anything changes to be honest whether it's Biden or Trump, we live in a society that breeds Globalism, irrespective of who wins the presidency of United States things will remain the same IMO from a Global point of view. What happens in America is anybodies guess.

Re-electing Trump changes nothing, aside from having a deplorable narcissist in charge of what he believes to be the centre of the world. Do you for one minute believe all this patriotic shite he peddles out? He is knee deep in doing international business and always has been, buy low sell high.

My "Only Fools and Horses" comment was a move with the times comment, it wasn't aimed as personal abuse.
    Last edited by selassie; 09-11-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He lost bigly
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's where the relentless and biased media effort has been so important. A media owned by the very parties the progressive left is supposedly irreconcilably opposed to. It's been a con job on a global scale, lasting four years and entirely unconcerned with the fallout.

They could have put Gabbard or Yang on the ticket, and sidelined them later. But they refused to give even that inch.
    Don't disagree with any of that.

But Trump was still worse, they'll say.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of fake news being spread around the globe is amazing to behold..

You sound jealous, which isn't surprising since you were hired to spread fake news for Trump and failed to win it for him

Once again - you're fired