User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 108 of 267 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Why the need for so many to be lying so blatantly?
    because they're Trump supporters and they want their man to wiin at any cost, even if it undermines democracy

do let us know if you need any more answers to questions the average four-year-old wouldn't even need to ask, won't you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking of 4yr olds, the media's lying to get clicks and they are Trump supporters anyway? This doesn't help your girlfriend look any prettier.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone thinks they have the prettiest girlfriend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank heavens for independent, unbiased journalists
    No such thing. Your mistake is to think that your sources are those things. They are not.
    Your other mistake is to think that anything untrue is a lie - which means malicious intent - or that the person/organisation saying it is "up to something".
    Not necessarily the case. Sure, people and organisations have agendas - including your sources - but they also make mistakes.
    So above I posted a link to the wrong video and deleted it when I realised while I found the right one. I posted the original one later as I always intended to.
    You immediately infer malicious intent
    Compare and contrast when you recently misread the first paragraph of an article I posted, I pointed that out, you admitted you misread it and that was that.
    Note how I didn't immediately imply you were trying to mislead me, you just misread something. It happens.

The Hopkins story is complex.
    I don't think it is as complicated as you've made it sound. The postal worker it seems has good intentions.
    Trump is desperately trying to cling to power, possibly because of his ego, possibly to keep squeezing money out of his supporters, maybe both.
    So the assertions of fraud are very much in the public eye. This dude overheard a bit of a conversation and made an assumption about backdated ballots.
    It's hardly the Watergate tapes. He's not busted the whole thing wide open and if it's people like him Trump is relying on then good luck with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking of 4yr olds, the media's lying to get clicks and they are Trump supporters anyway? This doesn't help your girlfriend look any prettier.
    no the guy who's lying is a Trump supporter - the media are just repeating the message for clicks

is that clear now or do you need a diagram?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    no the guy who's lying is a Trump supporter - the media are just repeating the message for clicks

is that clear now or do you need a diagram?
    Well this guy is going to do between 5-15 years in prison if he's lying, as you assert. So that's bad news for him. And the other 1,200 or so individuals that have filed so far.

Yeah, pictures would be great. Seeing as you brought the whole conversation down to the level of a toddler, let's get some pictures up here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump's going to have 100 million supporters by the end of the month if current plans by the Biden regime become public knowledge. I'm sure the media will do everything it can to prevent that happening, and social media will ramp up the censorship to keep reality leaks to a minimum. But even so, not all Democratic voters are driven purely by hatred. Some of them will care about jobs and taxes and freedom of expression and foreign wars and national lockdowns. A Dark Winter was promised and a Dark Winter will be delivered. Reality is going to bite hard.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he’s lying then I think he’d have made up something better than “I heard part of an out of context conversation which might mean a thing”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump's going to have 100 million supporters by the end of the month if current plans by the Biden regime become public knowledge. I'm sure the media will do everything it can to prevent that happening, and social media will ramp up the censorship to keep reality leaks to a minimum. But even so, not all Democratic voters are driven purely by hatred. Some of them will care about jobs and taxes and freedom of expression and foreign wars and national lockdowns. A Dark Winter was promised and a Dark Winter will be delivered. Reality is going to bite hard.
    Sure dream on - you're still fired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.