User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 110 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    the whole thing makes me sick

maybe i'm looking at the past throgh rose-tinted spectacles but can't help feeling we're now in an age where no-one is ever wrong, they are just being misrepresented / smeared / cheated etc

no-one feels they have to look at themselves or really challenge threir own mindsets, they can find some ranter on youtube who will affirm thm in their prejudices and feeling of self-righteousness

you could say it was ever thus but it just feels like it's gone to another level

the way Trump has systematically sought to undermine this Biden win (for that's what it is) right from the start is so dangerous and he just doesn't care

Russia must be f*****g loving this, after the EU vote it's another huge victory for anyone wanting to destory any democratic ideals or sense of fair play
    If you educated yourself you wouldn't feel sick anymore. It's primarily the media that twists your mind and causes the sickness, but also your lack of knowledge. The latter is in your own hands to remedy, and by doing so you'd remove your dependency on the media.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The lengths they'll go to to miss the point. The original point related to the mainstream media releasing fake news and blatant lies.
    That would work way better if the post of yours I was replying to didn't start "A postal worker claims election fraud occurred at the USPS where he worked" which is, to coin a phrase, fake news and a blatant lie. The Trump campaign got very excited about this dude because it seemed like evidence of the sort of thing that Trump is claiming. But actually the USPS worker admits he has no hard evidence of fraud, he had concerns about a fragment of a conversation he heard and some instructions he was given. He has raised those concerns. Project Veritas completely misrepresented him and overstated the level of evidence he had. He admitted that during the interview with the USPS agents.

Now, the way this whole story has been reported I'll agree has been confusing and at times misleading. I've seen some stories claim that the USPS bloke admitted he made the whole thing up, which is a blatant lie. But the Project Veritas affidavit is a bunch of lies too. So your basic point about the mainstream media I'll concede. The USPS dude didn't completely recant but he DID agree that the affidavit does not accurately represent what he witnessed. It's hardly the smoking gun which is going to crack this whole thing wide open that the Trump campaign were hoping.

So now the debate changes and becomes painstaking raking, what did the witness hear, will it stand up in court? Quietly giving the fake news media and the people who spread fake news a pass.
    So first you complained that I wasn't researching things ("You'll see the fake news crew here on this forum link to anything and everything that upholds their low information world view, blindly believing the stories they link to and not bothering to do the most basic research."), now you're complaining that I followed your advice and did research it and found it didn't say what you claimed?

From your original post:

And what the fake news site Buzzfeed doesn't mention is the target of their fake news recorded a very strange encounter with officials which you should really listen to for yourselves. And that's how you'll find the real news in this story, beyond the election fraud. Listening to the audio will give you a good insight into the sort of people you are dealing with.
    OK, so I listened. And what sort of people do you think that is? They were courteous throughout, when he told them he was recording they said he could continue. They regularly checked that he was OK, made it clear that any changes to the affidavit were entirely voluntary. When they read him the paragraph from the affidavit about back dating he agreed he couldn't stand by that. When they read him the paragraph which claimed that they'd interrogated him (in a previous meeting) the USPS dude actually said without prompting that he wouldn't call it that and that it was a cordial enough meeting. And so was the one being recorded.

There are two separate things here, let's not get them mixed up.
    1) The media twist things - well, yes, but so have Project Veritas and so have you in saying that the USPS dude "claims election fraud occurred". He did not claim that. We all have our biases. But point taken about digging in to things more.
    2) The USPS dude has nothing. He doesn't even claim to have anything. He has half an overheard conversation and the fact that he was instructed to collect ballots. He has no evidence of back dating, no hard evidence of any actual fraud.

You seem to be continuing to believe that this election is being stolen from Trump. Where's the actual evidence?
    We have this bloke. We have the lady who says she saw a van.
    We have a bunch of people who have signed affidavits which show an "extraordinary failure to understand how elections function".
    I mean, come on dude. Is this really the best they can come up with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I mean, come on dude. Is this really the best they can come up with?
    Yep
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And all he has to do is post, oops, that was fake news. Sorry. Instead, it's a pleading essay of excuses.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And all he has to do is post, oops, that was fake news. Sorry. Instead, it's a pleading essay of excuses.
    Are you going to apologise for the false statement that:

"A postal worker claims election fraud occurred at the USPS where he worked"

If you still believe that this election has been stolen then present your evidence. Do it for The Donald if not for me, he's got nothing so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if all else fails, they blame YOU for what they have done.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No evidence.
    No argument.
    And, when this is all over, you will continue to believe the election has been stolen.
    Ah well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Undaunted by exposure they will claim the high ground, perform a reset and then move on to the next piece of fake news as if nothing happened. They have short memories and attention spans so might even wake up the next day fully believing there is no pattern to their behaviour.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Undaunted by exposure they will claim the high ground, perform a reset and then move on to the next piece of fake news as if nothing happened. They have short memories and attention spans so might even wake up the next day fully believing there is no pattern to their behaviour.
    That describes you perfectly mate.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no evidence to present?