User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 112 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low information cheerleaders are marvelling at the court cases being thrown out at state level. They don't realise that cases need to be thrown out in corrupt jurisdictions in order to promote those cases to a higher court. It's not the rulings that count. It's the precedence that is being set. And media junkies seem to have missed one ruling that equals everything. You won't see them mention it. A state supreme court overruled by the legislative body that has the supreme authority to dictate what is and what isn't. This is the key case Trump has won. And the only case that matters so far. The rest is procedure. If the low information crowd had any appreciation of the law and the Constitution (impossibility), they'd realise this has been a very good opening for Trump.

The media already realises. That's why they are talking about "coups" (as if they haven't already staged one), and that's why their hired thugs are hitting the streets.

It was 80/20

Now it's 60/40

This is before the radical left shoots the whole shit show in the foot. That's coming soon. They won't be able to help themselves.

Soon there will be more affidavits than votes required. Because they hired the wrong types to commit the steal. Bell curve deficit types. You know what I mean if you have seen the coverage. Silly move. These people are useful in a riot, but not when it comes to semi-literate stuff.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Meanwhile, back in the real world...
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...law-suits.html

Your use of the phrase "corrupt jurisdictions" is telling. The cases are being laughed out of court left, right and centre.
    In the real world that's because they don't have any decent evidence, in your world it's because of "corrupt jurisdictions".
    Because, of course, it can't be because there's no credible evidence, it has to be corruption.
    You're too clever, too well informed, understand too much to be wrong, aren't you?

But your claim to be "high information" is rather undermined by your lies about the USPS guy.
    "A postal worker claims election fraud occurred at the USPS where he worked" - lie. He didn't claim that.
    "Unknown to those company officials, the postal worker recorded them trying to get him to change his story" - lie. 2 lies actually. First lie, he told them he was recording, late in the conversation but they said he could continue and made no attempt to delete the recording. Second lie, the recording doesn't show them "trying" to get him to change his story. They go through what happened and then read the affidavit back to him - which wasn't written by him - and he agrees he couldn't stand by that in court. It massively overstates what he actually witnessed. If it's people like him that The Donald is pinning his hopes on then he'd better pack his bags.

And by "people like him", let me clarify that. Because he seems like a decent bloke, I don't think he's delusional or lying to stir up trouble. He's just a patriot who, in a climate where the Toddler In Chief is desperately trying to cling to power and making baseless allegations of having the election stolen from him, heard something that concerned him and called it in. But under the gentlest cross examination it became clear he didn't actually witness anything which is evidence of fraud. So let's come to that.

"Listening to the audio will give you a good insight into the sort of people you are dealing with."

That is revealing because it shows your bias and delusion. I took your advice and did listen to the audio. You know what I heard? It was a perfectly pleasant and friendly exchange. The USPS agent who was leading repeatedly asks him if he's OK, let's him take breaks when he needs to, lets him continue recording when he tells them he is. The agent makes it clear that any amendments to the affidavit are entirely voluntary.
    You listen to the same thing and...well what? What do you hear? As always you imply some nefarious intent but the audio just doesn't bear that out.

The video I watched was titled "RAW AUDIO of USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins FULL COERCIVE INTERROGATION!". I listened to it and thought "what interrogation?! They're just talking to him". Late in the audio they get to the part of the affidavit which states he was interrogated (in a previous meeting with the agents) and Hopkins himself takes exception to that word.
    And what coercion? He quite voluntarily says it was a half heard conversation from which he made certain assumptions and "my mind might've made up the rest".

You whine about us poor "low information" saps who don't understand things as well as you do.
    But then you whine when I do listen to the audio you pointed me to and it just doesn't say the things you claim it does.

I'll ignore the rest of your delusion. I don't care how many affidavits Trump's team have got, it's quality we're looking for, not quantity.
    A load of people, whipped up by Trump, saying "Yeah, I think I saw a thing" isn't going to cut it in court.
    Back in the real world even China are congratulating Biden.

And why is Trump so desperate to cling to power? Well, my thoughts are it's partly because he has some serious psychological issues and the very idea that he might have lost does not compute with him. So he has to reframe things. "I didn't lose, they stole it". Like young children do, but most grow out of it.
    And partly it's because he's got a shit-ton of lawsuits and debts being called in (EDIT: His campaign are desperately sending his supporters emails asking for money to dig him out of some of that debt )when he leaves the Oval Office.
    Which he will.
    In January.

But hey, if you have any killer evidence of widespread fraud which us poor low information saps don't know about then please present it.
    Right now, you're sounding like this:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Low information cheerleaders are marvelling at the court cases being thrown out at state level. They don't realise that cases need to be thrown out in corrupt jurisdictions in order to promote those cases to a higher court. It's not the rulings that count. It's the precedence that is being set. And media junkies seem to have missed one ruling that equals everything. You won't see them mention it. A state supreme court overruled by the legislative body that has the supreme authority to dictate what is and what isn't. This is the key case Trump has won. And the only case that matters so far. The rest is procedure. If the low information crowd had any appreciation of the law and the Constitution (impossibility), they'd realise this has been a very good opening for Trump.

The media already realises. That's why they are talking about "coups" (as if they haven't already staged one), and that's why their hired thugs are hitting the streets.

It was 80/20

Now it's 60/40

This is before the radical left shoots the whole shit show in the foot. That's coming soon. They won't be able to help themselves.

Soon there will be more affidavits than votes required. Because they hired the wrong types to commit the steal. Bell curve deficit types. You know what I mean if you have seen the coverage. Silly move. These people are useful in a riot, but not when it comes to semi-literate stuff.
    blah blah fraud blah blah lefties blah blah commies blah blah look at this on youtube blah blah Trump good blah blah Biden bad blah blah dark forces blah blah fake news blah blah Bill Gates blah blah wah wah wah ...

let me know if i missed anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other side, there seems to be a lot of confidence the coup can succeed. The confidence is so high, some of the swamp creatures are openly boasting about their crimes. Looks like the old normal is returning for some while the new normal runs full steam ahead for the rest of us.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    blah blah fraud blah blah lefties blah blah commies blah blah look at this on youtube blah blah Trump good blah blah Biden bad blah blah dark forces blah blah fake news blah blah Bill Gates blah blah wah wah wah ...

let me know if i missed anything
    You seem upset. Why not relax and curl up with a good book? A history of Biden's 47 years on the teat. Then you can have fun trying to square what you learn with your Citizen Smith routine.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leftists who are cheering on the Lincoln Project, have a quick search for PNAC. Snuggle up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To whom it may concern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lefty slime are walking freely through the Trump rally today shouting, "Fuck Donald Trump". They haven't seen stabbed, or shot, or beaten to death. Makes you wonder. Maybe. Who is human? Who is evil? I guess they'll keep going, trying to promote their favourite brand of politics, which is violence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Detailed take-down of the effete, snobbish, dependant but entitled, champaign left.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maths