User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 117 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Holy shit!
    He isn’t well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Holy shit!
    He isn’t well.
    He's out to lunch.

Even his supporters must be embarrassed for him.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two Republican canvassers who were intimidated into certifying Wayne County results have filed complaints with police after their names and addresses were spread across social media in a series of thinly veiled tweets and posts. Both canvassers now want to rescind their earlier vote but officials have refused and will move to the next stage of certification, which is also split 2-2. The canvassers were concerned about 173,000 "votes" that arrived in the dead of night from districts that currently show zero voter registrations and close on 100% turnout. The disputed votes fell 97% for Biden, 3% for Trump, among hundreds of other irregularities in a county that, as things stand, has no way of auditing the results of the most chaotic election process in American history.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He lost because the other guy got more votes because people decided they wanted Biden not trump.

The margins are not close, and lets face it, if the Democrats really rigged the election why did they lose seats in congress and not win the senate? They know the republicans will veto pretty much everything there so why risk getting some for rigging an election if you dont do it properly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    He lost because the other guy got more votes because people decided they wanted Biden not trump.

The margins are not close, and lets face it, if the Democrats really rigged the election why did they lose seats in congress and not win the senate? They know the republicans will veto pretty much everything there so why risk getting some for rigging an election if you dont do it properly?
    I didn't say anything about who won or lost. I'm talking about the tactics the left is using to subvert attempts at inquiry.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I didn't say anything about who won or lost. I'm talking about the tactics the left is using to subvert attempts at inquiry.
    And you're talking about it because you can't get over Trump losing

But lose he did

He lost

He didn't win

Got it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    And you're talking about it because you can't get over Trump losing

But lose he did

He lost

He didn't win

Got it?
    I prefer to go with the facts as they stand. That doesn't mean you have to and I didn't say you have to. So breathe, relax. Nobody is trying to hurt you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lawyers, who have careers and reputations and millions of dollars at stake, have now confirmed the German servers exist. Which implies (non-confirmed) the Spanish servers exist too. Which means Trump's 2018 Executive Order might now be activated.

And if that happens, 30/70.

Regardless, the mere fact they went there means this is far bigger than one election. No way of keeping track of all the strands. If only we had a media that did its job.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I prefer to go with the facts as they stand.
    What facts?
    I couldn’t find a source for the 173,000 votes thing you assert above.
    Every other conspiracy theory you’ve parroted on here has been debunked.
    And it’s not just the pesky “mainstream media” doing the debunking.
    I mean, they are. But ultimately all the shit Trump’s people are trying to fling at the wall, none of it is sticking. When they’re getting into court - a place where they deal with facts and evidence rather than Tweets and heresay - they’re getting laughed out of there. Sometimes by judges who are barely hiding their irritation at them wasting the court’s time.
    Last count he was 1 for 25. And the 1 they won was a judge to agreed with Trump’s team that someone exceeded their authority in extending a deadline for genuine voters to provide their ID.
    Nothing to do with fraud.

Where’s.
    The.
    Evidence?