User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 125 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't we all just accept Trump is an evil self centred cunt and move on from this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Can't we all just accept Trump is an evil self centred cunt and move on from this?
    Are you kidding? Even if Biden is installed, that's just the start of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worse that Hitler, Pol Pot, or even Blair.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works for me.

But let's be clear, at some level Trump knows he wasn't robbed of this election.
    But part of him can't accept it for reasons I've outlined, and he's also using this as an excuse to fleece his supporters for money to pay off campaign debts and to set his fanbase up for whatever he's going to do next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Worse that Hitler, Pol Pot, or even Blair.
    Well now you've just gone too far

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OAN temporarily banned from YT and revenue shut down. Parler classed as "dangerous" for young people. It will take some time, I suspect, for people to catch up with this. But you'd best do it as fast as you can. I wonder why the left always favours banning dissent? It's illustrative, isn't it? All through history, without exception (go and check), we can see what types ban speech and how they evolve, to the detriment of mankind. Orange Man Bad is not going to cure this for you. Reality is going to hit you hard. It's going to surround you, suffocate you, and by the time you are gasping to speak - it will be far, far too late.

We already have "Christians" on this forum who laugh as each new step in censorship develops. One little forum. And as you voyage out into the zombie hoards, there are more and more voices begging for their disenfranchisement. And the nasty little brown shirts, who pray on Sundays and goose step the rest of the week, will lead you by the hand into the darkness if you let them.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 25-11-2020 at 12:54 AM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "These are goons, if we lose the Constitution is done... There's no shades of gray about this. We have more than the data, we have hundreds of affidavits, and we have the analysis of the equipments itself. The chances of this happening are quadrillions to one. We want to be clear, we are not on any team. This isn't even close. If you could freeze time and let this all play out through the courts you would see it's 100% rigged."

Finally somebody is looking at the maths. And putting some money behind it. Regardless of any outcome, the maths will be fascinating.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Regardless of any outcome.
    **NQ CONCEDES SHOCK**

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We already have "Christians" on this forum who laugh as each new step in censorship develops.
    Oh dear, lying again
    We've had the debate about censorship. My position on it was fairly clear.
    The headline is: it's complicated. Free speech is important but truth is important too. People spreading dangerous misinformation need to be dealt with but
    1) How should it be dealt with
    2) Who is the arbiter of that misinformation

I don't think the answers to those questions are simple.

And I note that once again you question my character or the sincerity of my faith. You do seem to "throw the first stone" quite a lot.
    Maybe a little introspection would do you good. You are the one, remember, who simply because you didn't agree with a decision I made lied about being censored and then were so unpleasant to me in practically every post you had to be banned. Quite a feat on a site like this where moderation is very light touch.
    And you continue to attack my character and infer nefarious intent rather than deal with arguments put forth.
    Try some introspection about your own actions and attitudes before throwing stones.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?[/QUOTE]

Good verse and one I regularly point US Evangelicals at with regard to Trump, I do wonder what fruit they see in his life which makes them think he's their guy.