User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 127 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2646

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you.
    OMG, he's sounding positively Biblical now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The three people who could have really fucked up one Mr Barrack Hussein Obama all ended up in the courts or in jail. Flynn, Stone, Assange.

Trump needs one more pardon on his list.

Well two, because even though Manning is a bit weird he/she/banana has more courage that the rest of us put together.

Fuck, and Snowdon. Snowdon has a pair too.

If you hate Trump and aren't warm and fuzzy about the dementia patient Biden, maybe it's worth lending a little support to people who put their lives on the line to tell the truth. They may be flawed people, especially in the case of the despicable Stone. But they do, for all their flaws, tell the truth. And how can that hurt anyone except the lowest creatures who deserve it?

Why is Assange rotting in a jail? Anyone know?

Why was Stone SWAT teamed in the dead of night?

Why was Flynn set up by an FBI that even admits he did nothing wrong?

Why the need to so desperately silence these people? It's another thing worth looking into as you begin your journey from the BBC to the real world. Plenty of things still to read while reading is legal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    OMG, he's sounding positively Biblical now...
    It's from Flynn's statement. I wouldn't have put it the same way, but I can understand the sentiment.

I would have said, "Come on then cunts, if you think you're up to it!"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was nice to witness a public forum where the witnesses finally had a chance to speak. Shame the same thing can't happen in the very venue that warrants it - a court. Throwing out all of Trump's cases on standing and timing can't last forever. Eventually the evidence will have to come out. Whether that evidence can be converted to truth is another matter that is unclear. I must admit, on first glance it looks like the steal was so obvious. But these criminals covered their tracks in the crudest possible way. Honest people know what happened. But in the absence of the bits and pieces that could provide a map of a very basic and unsophisticated election steal, it could be very difficult to seal the deal in a court. It's like a copper who destroys the evidence. You have the word of a copper, a state official in this case, the actions of a copper, a state official in this case, but an inability to trace those actions because the server was bleached and the phones were smashed. You know the score.

At this stage even I think it will be hard to prove the steal based on ballot evidence, or more accurately destroyed or missing evidence. The monkeys followed orders to the letter and it looks like the organ grinder knew what he was doing. No surprise there after all the years of experience.

So the challenge most likely to succeed will be on constitutional breaches of the law. This can, and should, prevail in PA. But I can't see how it will succeed in other states.

Nope, as things stand it looks like the steal will succeed. And that's not on the swamp, that's on the Trump team that had months to put countermeasures in place. If you let these jungle animals roam free then don't complain when they eat the villagers.

I'm going back to 20/80 - looks like they stole it fair and square.

However, if nothing else, at least there should be a sufficient outcry and set of remedies that prevent them stealing it in January and 2022. Surely at least that much can be achieved?
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 25-11-2020 at 11:59 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was nice to witness a public forum where the witnesses finally had a chance to speak. Shame the same thing can't happen in the very venue that warrants it - a court. Throwing out all of Trump's cases on standing and timing can't last forever. Eventually the evidence will have to come out. Whether that evidence can be converted to truth is another matter that is unclear. I must admit, on first glance it looks like the steal was so obvious. But these criminals covered their tracks in the crudest possible way. Honest people know what happened. But in the absence of the bits and pieces that could provide a map of a very basic and unsophisticated election steal, it could be very difficult to seal the deal in a court. It's like a copper who destroys the evidence. You have the word of a copper, a state official in this case, the actions of a copper, a state official in this case, but an inability to trace those actions because the server was bleached and the phones were smashed. You know the score.

At this stage even I think it will be hard to prove the steal based on ballot evidence, or more accurately destroyed or missing evidence. The monkeys followed orders to the letter and it looks like the organ grinder knew what he was doing. No surprise there after all the years of experience.

So the challenge most likely to succeed will be on constitutional breaches of the law. This can, and should, prevail in PA. But I can't see how it will succeed in other states.

Nope, as things stand it looks like the steal will succeed. And that's not on the swamp, that's on the Trump team that had months to put countermeasures in place. If you let these jungle animals roam free then don't complain when they eat the villagers.

I'm going back to 20/80 - looks like they stole it fair and square.

However, if nothing else, at least there should be a sufficient outcry and set of remedies that prevent them stealing it in January and 2022. Surely at least that much can be achieved?
    Unfortunately Donald Trump disagrees with your argument when he tweeted “ For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true!”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people...
    Alright, Cliff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people won't be laughing for much longer when even they realise what they have participated in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was nice to witness a public forum where the witnesses finally had a chance to speak. Shame the same thing can't happen in the very venue that warrants it - a court.
    It has happened in court. The affidavits have been seen by judges whose ruling on them was
    "What the f*** is this s***?"
    I'm paraphrasing. An actual quote is:

"What I have, at best, is a hearsay affidavit," said [Judge Cynthia D.] Stephens, who was appointed by then-Gov. Jennifer Granholm, a Democrat. "If there is something in that affidavit that would indicate that the [witness] observed activity that would be a depravation of the rights of poll watchers, I want you to please focus my attention on that. ... 'I heard somebody else say something.' Tell me why that's not hearsay. Come on now."
    Back to you:

I must admit, on first glance it looks like the steal was so obvious.
    And yet you're unable, or unwilling, to provide any evidence.

You muttered about dead people voting - something which was easily debunked when someone spot checked the list of dead voters and found rumours of their deaths to have been greatly exaggerated.

Then you said something about more people voting than registered - you have provided no evidence for this and generally these claims are people using out of date or just plain wrong data. Exemplified by this nonsense which Trump himself retweeted, thinking it was a gotcha, when it was actually someone mixing up the data from two different States:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday retweeted an affidavit some of his allies have offered as a smoking gun for voter fraud in Michigan, but the document mistakenly uses data from Minnesota instead of Michigan, a problem that was widely reported over the weekend but has not stopped the document from spreading in pro-Trump circles.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=3037ea612e05

Then you got excited about all the affidavits. I've dealt with that a bit but there's loads more here:

http://seeing2020.us/trumps-lawyers-...h-as-it-seems/

A few highlights:

But among the witnesses who have had their allegations aired in court, many have been dismissed by judges as inadmissible or not credible.
    A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were pre-dated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time.
    a closer look at the affidavits showed that many did not allege any wrongdoing with ballots. Instead, they showed poll challengers complaining about other things: a loud public-address system, mean looks from poll workers, and a Democratic poll watcher who said “Go back to the suburbs, Karen.”

Some poll observers had become suspicious simply after seeing many ballots cast for Democrats — in Detroit, a heavily Democratic city where Biden won 94 percent of the vote. “I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden,” one observer wrote. The Trump campaign filed that as evidence in court.
    In another case, the Trump campaign’s affidavit was described by a judge as being “rife with speculation and guess-work about sinister motives.” The judge said the allegations were “not credible” and found that the people behind them were simply unfamiliar with how the ballot-counting process was conducted in Detroit.

You got excited about the USPS dude, as did Trump. The one who you said "[claimed] election fraud occurred at the USPS where he worked".
    Except he didn't claim that. I've been over that a few times and you keep ignoring it because you know I'm right.
    You got excited because he'd be done for perjury if he was lying but firstly the seeing2020 article deals with that, it's rare for people to be done for that.
    And secondly, he isn't lying. I'm sure many of the other people who signed affidavits are telling the truth too. But then the truth they're telling is that they overheard half a conversation and their "mind might have made up the rest"
    Or some of the other nonsense I've quoted above then you'll forgive the judges for asking why the hell their time is being wasted.

Another point you keep ignoring, because there's no logical explanation, is why the Democrats would "steal" the Presidential election and then completely forget to steal the Senate part. Whoopsie!

looks like they stole it fair and square.
    Cool. Now all you have to do is provide some evidence.
    *crickets*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people won't be laughing for much longer when even they realise what they have participated in.
    i'm sure they'll be quite happy to have got rid of a misogynist racist right-wing bigot through a fair democratic process