User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 129 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There you are then, there's no evidence after all. It's as easy as that.
    Look, it's fair to ask people to watch the public hearing video but I suspect it'll be a waste of my time.
    Because your track record in this area is not great, is it?

You have hopped from debunked theory to debunked theory and as they're debunked you don't even acknowledge it, you just move on to the next one.

First it was how dead people were voting - easily debunked with a bit of spot checking

Then it was more people voted than registered - which was people simply using out of date or just plain wrong data. You claimed to have done your own analysis but have failed to provide it.

Then it was how Democrat observers were excluded - but they weren't, Trump's team admitted that in court

Then it was the affidavits - all the affidavits, all these witnesses of fraud. And you're claiming they haven't been looked at in court, but they have. They're just a mixture of hearsay, spurious complaints or people just not understanding how elections work.

Then there's the USPS dude - I'll focus on him a bit because this is why I suspect it'll be a waste of my time watching the public hearing.
    Because I looked into this one in a bit more detail. You said he "[claimed] election fraud occurred at the USPS where he worked".
    You then directed me at the audio of the interview he recorded. So I listened to it and found he did NOT claim fraud occurred. He just heard half an out of context conversation and said that his "mind might have made up the rest". That's a literal word for word quote from that interview.
    You also said that the audio reveals the officers trying to get him to change his statement, which just isn't true. They went though what happened with the bloke and then read the affidavit which had been written for him. As they did and got to the bit which alleged fraud the dude admitted he couldn't stand by what Project Veritas had written.
    You also said the audio would reveal the "sort of people" we're dealing with. In reality, it was a perfectly civil exchange and when they got to the part of the affidavit which used the word "interrogated" (in reference to a previous meeting between them) the bloke himself objected to the use of that word.
    You also said the bloke recorded the meeting secretly which is, at best, half true because towards the end of it he revealed he'd been recording, they said that was fine and that he could continue.

Now, we all have our biases of course. And that affects how we process things. But you have a tendency towards paranoia and to infer nefarious intent, and that comes across in how you interpreted the audio. But what has happened to this USPS dude? Is he the star witness in the case that is going to crack this whole thing wide open? No, he's drifted back into obscurity. In your mind you probably think it's because "they" got to him, but the reality is he just heard half a conversation and has no actual evidence of any wrong doing. He didn't even hear the word "back dating".

When I pointed all this out to you, you just got cross that I'd bothered to listen to the audio you pointed me at and found it simply didn't say what you claimed . And this is why I suspect the public hearing won't say what you think it says either, but I'll try to make the time to listen.

And I don't know what you think I'm cheering. I am glad Trump isn't going to be President any more. That doesn't mean I'm doing cartwheels that Biden will be. I honestly don't know if Biden is a good thing or not. My main point right now is that Biden did win the election fair and square. I am yet to hear any compelling evidence to the contrary but if you have something which I've not seen then please present it and I'll have a look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A simple dual choice test to pass the time.

This is a neocon: https://twitter.com/davidfrum

The opposite of a libertarian.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Supreme Court has restored the right of religious assembly. This is a huge victory for people of conscience who believe in the fundamentals of liberty and a huge fuck-you to the marxists who are trying to shut down so many aspects of society on the ground. Can Capo Cuomo now be sued by individuals who have been denied their rights? I can't see why not and I hope that happens. Unfortunately he can't be jailed, even though he killed all those elderly people.

Also, leafing through the Dominion documentation I see they boast about digitising every document that passes through the election process. Did that happen? If it did it has become a very simple process to figure out if fraud, or some aspects of it, occurred before, during and after the election. Just release the digitised records to the Trump Campaign legal team. This will prove the result is valid and will stop Trump's claims dead in their tracks. There would be no legitimate reason not to do this, so I expect any day now the records will be submitted and this will all be resolved. Yeah, that'll definitely happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, I should correct, no court nor any authoritarian body had any right or lawful authority to remove the right to religious assembly in the first place, without a Constitutional amendment. So SCOTUS didn't restore the right, they ruled against the authority of the gangsters in New York to abuse that right. All those arrests, all those fines, were unlawful.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched two documentary’s on iPlayer about the Trump presidency. The first (the trump show) is a three episode series about the presidency in general & the second (trump in tweets) was one episode focused solely on his twitter account and how it started in 2009 until now.

Now before NQ goes off on one about how the BBC is biased and everything in those documentaries will be wrong because its from the MSM, there were several Pro Trump people interviewed including Bannon, Rudy, Spicer etc.

both documentaries are well worth a watch as i found it quite amazing just how much i had forgotten what trump & his team had done. Kellyanne Conway going on national tv to claim that Spicer “had presented alternate facts” when arguing over the size of the inauguration crowd.

One interesting bit is on the Russian investigation where Rudy states that because Mueller was making his claims in public rather than court, it showed they did not have anything on Trump and it was all a hoax which sounds rather familiar given recent events.....

If you are bored in lockdown, these two shows are worth a watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Kellyanne Conway going on national tv to claim that Spicer “had presented alternate facts” when arguing over the size of the inauguration crowd.
    Ah yes. Alternate facts.

I also remember Trump lying about the weather during his inauguration speech, he said it became sunny when there were literally people with umbrellas behind him.
    All politicians lie of course but Trump lies like a child does. Reminds me of a story my niece tells when she was baby sitting for a friend who has a few kids. One of them shoved another over right in front of my niece, my niece asked why he did it and he said "...didn't". . He'd done it right in front of her nose and he knew he had. That's how Trump lies. I honestly don't think he knows or cares what the truth is.
    Boris Johnson did something similar when he was confronted by that bloke at a hospital, the bloke challenged him about being there for a photo op and Johnson denied it was one and said "there are no cameras here" in front of the people with cameras, one of whom was filming the encounter.

It's pathological with some of these people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ah yes. Alternate facts.

I also remember Trump lying about the weather during his inauguration speech, he said it became sunny when there were literally people with umbrellas behind him.
    All politicians lie of course but Trump lies like a child does. Reminds me of a story my niece tells when she was baby sitting for a friend who has a few kids. One of them shoved another over right in front of my niece, my niece asked why he did it and he said "...didn't". . He'd done it right in front of her nose and he knew he had. That's how Trump lies. I honestly don't think he knows or cares what the truth is.
    Boris Johnson did something similar when he was confronted by that bloke at a hospital, the bloke challenged him about being there for a photo op and Johnson denied it was one and said "there are no cameras here" in front of the people with cameras, one of whom was filming the encounter.

absolutely, they just can't help lying, it's a way of life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ah yes. Alternate facts.

The whole inauguration thing was hilarious, according to Spicer who was interviewed in the documentary, trump was so concerned about the coverage of the crowd and how the media were claiming it was smaller then Obama’s. That was all he could focus on and demanded the story be corrected.

On his first day of the presidency, focusing on the big issues