User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 134 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FBI finally hauls its lazy arse into gear. Of course it will take them years to actually do something significant. But the fact they are investigating is a significant plus for all court cases that follow. The path is starting to open up now. Unless the establishment can sabotage every court it seems justice will prevail, the safeguards will be triggered and Trump will resume his rightful second term. IF the establishment can't sabotage the system, and that's a significant if.

The mere fact the fraud is so obvious but is still being claimed as valid tells you all you need to know about how far the coup plotters will go. Step one is to defeat them. But I hope somebody somewhere has the guts to go after them once this concludes. Doubt it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really important to try to understand what's happening right now. You need to make an effort.

No matter now much you hate Trump, based on what you have been told by the pro-war (check it for yourself) mainstream media, Trump is the only voice trying to pull the troops out of these regions. And the generals are LYING to him. Do you get that? Do you see how dangerous this is? It doesn't even matter why Trump is trying to deescalate. It just matters that he's doing it. If he gets a personal contract from it, fuck it -the other guy would get the same contract for going to war!

"They hate him for when he tells the truth."

And you are helping the warmongers? Seriously? Why would you do that?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    using the words 'Trump' and 'embarrassing' next to each other is tautology

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No, What I very clearly stated was Trump's legal team will have a better chance of having the evidence tested as they move to higher courts. You should read before you comment.
    what evidence though? they keep saying they have the evidence but so far have not provided any except vague accusations of electoral fraud.

several of the trump campaign lawyers when asked in court if they are alleging voter fraud have said no they aren't yet outside the courts, they say the opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    what evidence though? they keep saying they have the evidence but so far have not provided any except vague accusations of electoral fraud.

several of the trump campaign lawyers when asked in court if they are alleging voter fraud have said no they aren't yet outside the courts, they say the opposite.
    Pick through the spam posts from the usual crowd and read a few of my posts where I've explained this.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Pick through the spam posts from the usual crowd and read a few of my posts where I've explained this.
    Making claims without evidence or sources isn't "explaining".
    The one thing you did provide a source for - or alluded to it - the USPS thing, I looked into that and found a bloke who half heard a conversation, admitted his "mind might have made up the rest" and when the affidavit which he signed but was written by someone else was read back to him he admitted he couldn't stand by it.

I note you continue to ignore the question about why those sneaky Dems stole the presidency but completely forgot to steal the Senate part - which was on the same ballots. Whoopsie!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good piece on Trump’s disgraceful attempts to steal the election.
    From a Conservative source too.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ceful-endgame/

It’s a shame so many of his fanboys are buying into it.
    Although it could have hilarious consequences if GOP supporters don’t vote in the run offs because of Trump telling them it’s all rigged anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't this thread be closed now, Biden won, Trump lost, nothing to see here, move on etc...?