User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 167 of 267 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2669

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a good man. A decent man.

Trump is a rapist paedo cunt. (allegedly)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump's account on Twitter suspended. And by suspended I think I should be saying banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha lmao lol
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maccy 4 prez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    He's a good man. A decent man.

Trump is a rapist paedo cunt. (allegedly)
    Apparently you either dont know your heroes or you are intentionally short sighted. Biden is a crook. He has spent 50 years as a political grifter making money from his various positions without a moral code. From his early days of fronting for credit card companies based in his native Delaware to strong farming foreign governments who refuse to grease the palms of his drug addled son. .Along the way he has acquired a reputation for embellishing his record and plagiarism. He hobnobbed with racists and sided with Republicans in race against Democrats. All of the above allegedly of course except it is a matter of public record.
    As for is running mate. 'Heels up Harris'. She is a joke. Basically slept her way to every position she has occupied and spent her time as AG of California persecuting the black and poor people she now claims to represent.
    How infinitesimal small must your brain be to support such ugly individual's?
    Granted Trump makes them look slightly appealing. But I rather wish a pox on both houses. I was a supporter of Corbyn for PM. Both sides of the US political system have no goodwill for the majority citizens. Barely sentient Biden will do nothing for the people except undo the excesses of Trumps foreign policies. If that's what you're rooting for. Then Tally Ho! At least be honest about your heroes.

Oh! I forgot to mention that he basically stole his current wife from a friend who came to console him when his first wife passed away. But he is not solely to blame for that. She too is a career opportunist who wanted the quick and easy affluent life of a politicians spouse and was keen to jump ship. Birds of a feather and all that.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 09-01-2021 at 03:31 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Donald Trump, a classless cunt until the end.
    Point to a single instance where Trump defied the Constitution. I'll save you time, you can't. You continue to confuse the personality with the office, mainly because you are a very apparent victim of the mainstream media. Which does you zero credit btw.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    About as ridiculous as being a Biden fan
    He's a troll, not just tolerated but endorsed by the so-called mods here. Don't enter his lair.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Trump's account on Twitter suspended. And by suspended I think I should be saying banned.
    You find censorship amusing? That actually does surprise me a little.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He's a troll, not just tolerated but endorsed by the so-called mods here. Don't enter his lair.
    Would you like us to ‘censor’ him?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.