User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 176 of 267 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I’m not sure why you think i have boundless optimism here?

All I’ve done is point out what could happen in the senate. After trump leaves, teh democrats have a majoirty but not a 2/3rds one so it still seems unlikely they will impeach either now or after he leaves office.
    Two people arguing on agreeing. We are saying the same thing. Its not what could happen. Its what is likely to happen. Which is what i pointed out 20 posts ago. Any other projection is optimistic. Even if Trump leaves office he wont likely be impeached. More likely the Repubs will be plotting how to impeach Biden as early as 2023
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Boundless optimism. Good luck with that
    Dude, just a suggestion based on hard experience with some of the more notorious posters here.

Most of these people aren't intelligent enough to glimpse the potential consequences of the insanity that's happening an ocean away. They think it can't and won't affect them so they believe they are safe enough turning this into a Internet points scoring competition. They are low information, apart from the master troll who eggs them on. Engaging with these people just drags you into a circular down spiral of triviality. They are not serious people, they are not informed people and they have no desire to be informed, they are not people who can distinguish between moral and immoral behaviour because they leave such judgements to those whose boots they eagerly kiss.

There's nothing to be gained by playing in their nursery. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just suggesting you post your information and at least a couple of people will find it useful. Ignore them when they start spitting mainstream bullshit, tweets and other trivia in response. They need the world to be they way they have been told it is and they get very frightened when anyone upsets that illusion. So by ignoring them you aren't having zero effect. They see it. But you can get your information across and avoid the wasted time that comes from engaging with them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two people arguing on agreeing. We are saying the same thing. Its not what could happen. Its what is likely to happen. Which is what i pointed out 20 posts ago. Any other projection is optimistic. Even if Trump leaves office he wont likely be impeached. More likely the Repubs will be plotting how to impeach Biden as early as 2023
    These criminals never do anything unless they have a reason and there's a profit for the taking. As ridiculous as this latest impeachment might seem, there are two main purposes behind it. First, while everyone is watching the lunacy in congress, new omestic terrorism" bills are quietly been swept through that will effectively make protest against the state illegal. Yeah, these are the same guys who are crying in defence of democracy and the Constitution.

Then there's the four years of actual terror they have just suffered as Trump waded through their quagmire of corruption and reduced them all to incoherent wrecks. He's exposed them, he's exposed the media, he's exposed big tech and (the biggest crime of all) he's exposed the treasonous arrangements between the American elite and the foul regime in China. So they need to ensure Trump never returns. They need to destroy him and send a very clear message to anyone else who ever has a though of threatening the racket they all engage in, Democrats and Republicans alike.

It will be back to normal for four years now, or what passes as normal these days. Warmongering will be back, pedophiles will be able to rape in peace, Chinese cash can start flowing back into all the right pockets and millions of illegals can be imported and packed into slums so their votes can be harvested every four years. A little packing of the court, the safeguard of the electoral college removed and, most importantly, the threat of Trump dispelled and it pretty much guarantees their cosy arrangements without serious opposition.

70million+ votes for Trump (far more, most likely) scared the shit out of them. That's enough to drive through genuine and permanent change. Their worst nightmare. In every war battles are won and battles are lost. Great strides were taken since 2016 and now the establishment has fought back and regained some ground. Maybe 90% of those Trump supporters will probably drift away and accept the outcome, but 10% won't and that's enough to start building a movement. The manifesto will be appealing. Free speech against the censorship of the left. Respect for the Constitution over contempt. American jobs over foreign slave labour. Christian values over foul sexual deviancy and pedophilia. Or, more simply put, good against evil. Plenty will sign on to that and so the next battle is waiting just over the horizon.

Provided good people hold their nerve and stay resolute, this is just a setback not the end. All through human history good people have eventually prevailed over the evil classes and their army of boot-lickers and order followers. The same will be true again.

As an aside, I hear Bitchute, Gab, Minds are all slow as hell as millions rush to sign up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's been impeached already, are you talking about removal?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    These criminals never do anything unless they have a reason and there's a profit for the taking. As ridiculous as this latest impeachment might seem, there are two main purposes behind it. First, while everyone is watching the lunacy in congress, new omestic terrorism" bills are quietly been swept through that will effectively make protest against the state illegal. Yeah, these are the same guys who are crying in defence of democracy and the Constitution.

Then there's the four years of actual terror they have just suffered as Trump waded through their quagmire of corruption and reduced them all to incoherent wrecks. He's exposed them, he's exposed the media, he's exposed big tech and (the biggest crime of all) he's exposed the treasonous arrangements between the American elite and the foul regime in China. So they need to ensure Trump never returns. They need to destroy him and send a very clear message to anyone else who ever has a though of threatening the racket they all engage in, Democrats and Republicans alike.

It will be back to normal for four years now, or what passes as normal these days. Warmongering will be back, pedophiles will be able to rape in peace, Chinese cash can start flowing back into all the right pockets and millions of illegals can be imported and packed into slums so their votes can be harvested every four years. A little packing of the court, the safeguard of the electoral college removed and, most importantly, the threat of Trump dispelled and it pretty much guarantees their cosy arrangements without serious opposition.

70million+ votes for Trump (far more, most likely) scared the shit out of them. That's enough to drive through genuine and permanent change. Their worst nightmare. In every war battles are won and battles are lost. Great strides were taken since 2016 and now the establishment has fought back and regained some ground. Maybe 90% of those Trump supporters will probably drift away and accept the outcome, but 10% won't and that's enough to start building a movement. The manifesto will be appealing. Free speech against the censorship of the left. Respect for the Constitution over contempt. American jobs over foreign slave labour. Christian values over foul sexual deviancy and pedophilia. Or, more simply put, good against evil. Plenty will sign on to that and so the next battle is waiting just over the horizon.

Provided good people hold their nerve and stay resolute, this is just a setback not the end. All through human history good people have eventually prevailed over the evil classes and their army of boot-lickers and order followers. The same will be true again.

As an aside, I hear Bitchute, Gab, Minds are all slow as hell as millions rush to sign up.
    That’s just complete bullshit. Biden is not going to allow paedophiles to rape in peace. What the fuck are you talking about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    That’s just complete bullshit. Biden is not going to allow paedophiles to rape in peace. What the fuck are you talking about
    This is what comes from censorship Ollie.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    He's been impeached already, are you talking about removal?
    Impeachment is a 2 step process. Impeach in the house. Convict in the Senate. If the 2nd does not happen the 1st is meaningless and null & void. If Trump is impeached while already serving a full term. What would that imply. That he was never President?. Either way its going to be a hard sell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Dude, just a suggestion based on hard experience with some of the more notorious posters here.

Most of these people aren't intelligent enough to glimpse the potential consequences of the insanity that's happening an ocean away. They think it can't and won't affect them so they believe they are safe enough turning this into a Internet points scoring competition. They are low information, apart from the master troll who eggs them on. Engaging with these people just drags you into a circular down spiral of triviality. They are not serious people, they are not informed people and they have no desire to be informed, they are not people who can distinguish between moral and immoral behaviour because they leave such judgements to those whose boots they eagerly kiss.

There's nothing to be gained by playing in their nursery. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just suggesting you post your information and at least a couple of people will find it useful. Ignore them when they start spitting mainstream bullshit, tweets and other trivia in response. They need the world to be they way they have been told it is and they get very frightened when anyone upsets that illusion. So by ignoring them you aren't having zero effect. They see it. But you can get your information across and avoid the wasted time that comes from engaging with them.
    I hear you and I avoid many of them especially the Clan leader whose responses are devoid of any critical thinking. His Medulla oblangata might as well have been surgically excised. He knows nothing that wasnt fed to him by the mainstream media and his modus operandi is to make up his mind devoid of any true insight and put the onus on you to educate him. I with few exceptions ignore his posts on anything except football. For others it is the sheer mind numbing vacuity and lack of self awareness that is galling.

1 numpty was calling for Trump to be assassinated in front of his kids, then 3 posts later was gleefully celebrating Parler being taken down for inciting violence. The very thing he just did?. Others here have been calling for forced vaccinations in the interest of everyone and also in the past had argued for citizenship being removed from UK subjects to teach them a lesson. No government policy is too draconion for him not to line up behind. That is psychopathic behavior and I hope such a person never gets anywhere near public power. Some scary individuals just walking around like regular human beings. But i hear you. Best to just observe.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 14-01-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The internet has seen to [facts]. Because now essentially you can't tell truth from lies. They both look perfectly nicely typeset, they're both on websites. There's loads of people endlessly saying how mainstream media is all lies. Well it's not all lies, is it? In fact there's a lot more recourse if there is a specific lie in mainstream media than there is on a random website that someone's just put up there. But people are going around saying that mainstream media is all lies and that is bullshit, and the fact that people think that is extremely worrying. But it's one of the other terrible effects of the internet that the truth is out there but it may never again be discerned."
    - David Mitchell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you and I avoid many of them especially the Clan leader whose responses are devoid of any critical thinking. His Medulla oblangata might as well have been surgically excised. He knows nothing that wasnt fed to him by the mainstream media and his modus operandi is to make up his mind devoid of any true insight and put the onus on you to educate him. I with few exceptions ignore his posts on anything except football. For others it is the sheer mind numbing vacuity and lack of self awareness that is galling.

1 numpty was calling for Trump to be assassinated in front of his kids, then 3 posts later was gleefully celebrating Parler being taken down for inciting violence. The very thing he just did?. Others here have been calling for forced vaccinations in the interest of everyone and also in the past had argued for citizenship being removed from UK subjects to teach them a lesson. No government policy is too draconion for him not to line up behind. That is psychopathic behavior and I hope such a person never gets anywhere near public power. Some scary individuals just walking around like regular human beings. But i hear you. Best to just observe.
    I posted saying is it time to consider mandatory vaccinations given its the only way out of this thing. It was a discussion rather than a statement saying everyone needs to be forced to have it.

I assume you are referring to people like Shamina Begum when you refer to calling for them to have their citizenship revoked. I still stand by that. It’s not draconian. If you join a terrorist group, take up arms against your country and happily take part in the brutal treatment of slaves, you cant expect your nation to welcome you back with open arms. She was & still is a threat to national security.