User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 177 of 267 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Most of these people aren't intelligent enough to glimpse the potential consequences of the insanity that's happening an ocean away.
    Yes yes. Maybe if we were all as intelligent as you then we'd all be as "high information" as you are.
    That's why you consistently get everything right....except no, no you don't. I've been through all the things you got wrong around Covid. Not in my opinion, just lots of things which you predicted which demonstrably haven't happened. Because you base your opinions on your world view of paranoia and "doing your own research" - which basically means watching right wing YouTube channels and reading right wing blogs. Hilariously, you think that parroting things from there makes you some "independent thinker". It really doesn't.

they have no desire to be informed
    Liar.
    I have repeatedly asked you to provide evidence for your claims. You have repeatedly not been able to.
    The simple one is that more people voted than registered. That should be easy to prove. Why can't you provide any evidence of that? Why couldn't that be proven in court? Obviously the answer is because it's not true, but come on Mr "High Information". Show your workings.

Unfortunately you're one of the people David Mitchell was talking about. You can't tell fact from fiction. Your default is the mainstream media is constantly lying to people but that is completely undermined by you citing 2 articles on the BBC as "fake news" when they were both entirely factual. And, curiously, you think the sources you follow are "the truth". And that is undermined by the one time you did provide a source, the USPS dude, literally everything you claimed about him was false. I went through it in detail and you had no response apart from to get a bit cross that I'd looked into it.

They need the world to be they way they have been told it is and they get very frightened when anyone upsets that illusion.
    What I need in order to change my world view is evidence. You consistently fail to provide any.

So by ignoring them you aren't having zero effect. They see it. But you can get your information across and avoid the wasted time that comes from engaging with them.
    Sure. I see your wild claims. And I see they're consistently simply that. Wild claims with no evidence provided for them.
    Acting like a stroppy teenage girl who "isn't talking to me" does nothing for your credibility evidenced by pretty much everyone on here regarding you as a delusional loon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post

Think I've found your problem. "On NewsMax"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impeachment is a 2 step process. Impeach in the house. Convict in the Senate. If the 2nd does not happen the 1st is meaningless and null & void. If Trump is impeached while already serving a full term. What would that imply. That he was never President?. Either way its going to be a hard sell
    Doesn't it also prevent him running again?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Doesn't it also prevent him running again?
    If he is convicted in the upper chamber I guess. it must be, because he was impeached 1st time and still ran again this year. So no you are only barred from runningif you are convicted.

Funny thing. in Bill Clintons case he was barred from practicing law ever again even though he wasnt convicted in the Senate. Because he committed perjury

"I did not have sex with that woman......"
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if anyone has been impeached before and the trial happened after they've left office. That does put a different spin on things.
    Gut feel is he won't be convicted because the Republicans know how popular he is, but if they want to distance themselves from him and make it so he can't run again it's possible. It'll cause a lot of anger from the MAGA brigade but what are they going to do next time out, vote Democrat? Seems unlikely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Person who sang the National Anthem at the Inauguration

2013 Obama - Beyoncé
    2017 Trump - 16-year-old former American Idol contestant Jackie Evancho
    2021 Biden - Lady Gaga

(Petty, I know, but made me laugh)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Think I've found your problem. "On NewsMax"
    Marjorie Taylor Greene believes in QAnon.

Says it all, I'm afraid.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm shocked. Completely out of the blue. Just when you think everything is utterly predictable, something even more certain comes along.

The big question. Who will the vice (and I mean vice) president be? Someone too terrible for even the lunatic left to stomach I suppose.

Also heard that Blair is contemplating a political comeback. It's like the seas have withdraw and exposed an eternally horrific bed of shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To whom it may concern