User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 18 of 267 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    140k and counting - that's who died
    I hope you gave that stat a good wash before handling it. Go on then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I hope you gave that stat a good wash before handling it. Go on then.
    You're right - its probably a lot more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right - its probably a lot more.
    Thought so.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Explain how it's different.
    I mean, they didn't crawl out of the woodwork for Obama.
    Here's Trump loudly wondering why people were accusing him and not Obama:

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/14/13289...sexual-assault

Well maybe, Donald, it's because he doesn't behave around women like you do.
    There are two kinds of TDS, there's a form which cannot see anything good in what Trump does and there's another which cannot see any bad. You can argue I veer towards the former, you seem to veer towards the latter.

My advice - stop trying to defend Trump's character. Like, I think John Lennon was a bit of a prick - sounds like it by all accounts. But I love The Beatles, I'm a fan of some of his solo stuff. I don't have to think he's a nice bloke who I'd want to have a drink with to listen to his music. You don't have to defend Trump's actions and words - particularly in this area - to think he's the better candidate. There is a difference. I think someone's character is more relevant to how they'll do as president than how they'll do making music. He's making policies, and if he harbours racist and misogynistic views then that will affect that, and I think that's a bad thing. Although I saw some video of Biden recently which showed him acting in a pretty creepy way so we might be stuck between a rock and a hard place this year.
    Nope I have no form of TDS, I'll critise what I don't agree with like this:

I hate how he's caved to the mask wearing loons.

And I know he's not a perfect human but perhaps the reason I feel the need to defend his character is that I'm a good guy and I see someone being victimised so harshly I feel a duty to speak out for them. I guess I'm just another SJW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    140k and counting - that's who died
    Comparable to Europe if you bundled together countries to give an equivalent population.

Where is the outrage over the nursing home deaths. Gov. Cuomo literally sent cases to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, 140k. If you believe that. Many will be in known because, just like a third world country, the US does not have universal healthcare.if you’re poor, or you lost your job, you’re shit outta luck.

And the cases still counting. At least they would be if the US government hadn’t gone all Communist Party of China in ‘managing’ the data and consequently hiding the information.

The continued numbers are despite having more advanced warning and a greater understanding of the efficacy of treatment as we learn more about the disease.

This, in supposedly the most advanced country the world has ever known.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if they vote for Biden, they’re gonna get.....

....Trumps America.

https://twitter.com/borisep/status/1...750164993?s=21
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    the reason I feel the need to defend his character is that I'm a good guy and I see someone being victimised so harshly I feel a duty to speak out for them.
    Right. But he isn't being victimised.
    He's under heavy scrutiny because of his position, but the huge flaws in his character and problematic behaviour aren't being made up.
    He has all the behaviours of someone with a serious narcissistic personality disorder.
    Whether that makes him unfit to be the POTUS is left for an exercise for the reader

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, 140k. If you believe that. Many will be in known because, just like a third world country, the US does not have universal healthcare.if you’re poor, or you lost your job, you’re shit outta luck.

And the cases still counting. At least they would be if the US government hadn’t gone all Communist Party of China in ‘managing’ the data and consequently hiding the information.

The continued numbers are despite having more advanced warning and a greater understanding of the efficacy of treatment as we learn more about the disease.

This, in supposedly the most advanced country the world has ever known.
    No, I don't believe 140K, for a second. I don't believe any of the stats from any country where garbage organisations like the CDC operate. The vast majority of these deaths are WITH COVID19 - which is the same as people dying WITH a common cold. So what? During an outbreak of an infectious disease, many people will be infected. Whether the infection has played any part in their death is entirely another matter and nobody is bothering to investigate that. These crazy numbers are just accepted on face value. Why do you think they did the whole, WITH COVID19, BS at all?

The real numbers will be much, much lower. And even then, trying to pin it on Trump is just laughable. He's had to contend with exactly the same corruption we've seen here in the UK. One minute the government and senior doctors are all for the tried and tested and practised herd immunity response. Which would have worked without having to kill the economy. Then suddenly it all shifts to an anti-scientific, untried, untested approach where the healthy are quarantined and the sick are sent into care homes. There are dangerous and evil people directing this response and it's not Trump. Why isn't the outrage of sick people being sent into care homes the very top news? Whoever is directing this global response has done everything possible to shut down economies and keep them shut, to get as many people killed as possible, to prevent herd immunity, to keep the fear levels ratcheted to maximum. And it hasn't been Trump. He's resisted this bullshit at every step but he can't overcome the self interested scumbags like Fauci, corrupt institutes like the WHO and CDC, the 24/7 baying media, and the marxists who have seized the chance to cause as much chaos as possible. Nor can he overcome the traitorous governors and left wing politicians, nor the quislings in his own party. Not all of them, combined.

So Trump's and Johnson's sensible and scientific early responses have been entirely reversed. And now we have leeches and magic spells and miracle vaccines brought to us by shits who just can't be shifted and have somehow gained supremacy over established science and long understood medicine. Ain't Trump.

Blaming Trump for the Chinese flu, spread by the Chinese in collaboration with the crooked WHO, is a purely politically motivated slap in the face for facts, history, reason and science.

You can take the inflated 140K and add it to every other inflated figure from every nation infected by the CHINESE Flu. And you can pin that on the CCP and all their globalist collaborators who have their slave labour deals to protect.

This doesn't detract from your argument the US has has a shitty healthcare arrangement for a large number of its citizens. That's true. But then again, we don't have proper healthcare here in the UK either - not any more. The whole system has been hijacked by COVID19. Thousands have died or will die prematurely because they can't get the treatment they need. This is another huge scandal, being pushed aside so a preposterous media and its repeater drones can push Orange Man Bad 24/7.

And from tomorrow - the next big step in trying to prevent herd immunity and prolong this outbreak. And the bonus of the removal of another liberty to boot. That'll be Trump's fault too.

The correct answer was approx 250. Trump has murdered around 250 people since becoming president. That we know of. Outrageous in itself, but nowhere near the levels of his predecessors, and he's also fought long and hard to keep the lunatics in the Pentagon and their mates at Boeing and Raytheon from starting wars all over the place. He's had to fire generals who work behind his back to get conflicts started or prolong them. And yet, he's gone along with Saudi' horrific war in Yemen. So it's a mixed bag. But he's still the first president since Kennedy (to a degree) who has resisted any of this routine mayhem that's so profitable for the few.

Which is why so many people hate him so much. Because he's not one of them and he's interfering in the bottom line. And everyone out there shilling for the big arms dealers and the globalist drug pushers and the big banks, thinking they are fighting against the man - do yourselves a favour and wake up.

What do you think happens if Biden wins? More of Trump's America? No, no. It will be back to America as usual. If that's what you want.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Right. But he isn't being victimised.
    He's under heavy scrutiny because of his position, but the huge flaws in his character and problematic behaviour aren't being made up.
    He has all the behaviours of someone with a serious narcissistic personality disorder.
    Whether that makes him unfit to be the POTUS is left for an exercise for the reader
    Scrutiny?

You mean like Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy theories spun as fact by the media chorus and resulting in actual impeachment hearings? Do stop.
    Für eure Sicherheit