User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 184 of 267 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Since when did not violating the constitution become a benchmark?

I tell you what though, he’s violated a shitload of laws.
    He didn't though unless you can name one, which you can't. And I'm not talking about bullshit leftie fantasies either. Actual, indictable crimes. Not sure why you are persisting with this bullshit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the Constitution - that's the oath. Which Biden broke the moment he spoke it. And you know why. But Trump, despite being hit from all sides, never set aside the Constitution.

Not being subject to mainstream media I sometimes forget what an awful effect it can have on the thought processes of otherwise rational people. But surely, under it all, you are still there?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He didn't though unless you can name one, which you can't. And I'm not talking about bullshit leftie fantasies either. Actual, indictable crimes. Not sure why you are persisting with this bullshit.
    Well he tried to withhold congressionally mandated aid to Ukraine until they did him a favour & found dirt on Biden for the 2020 election campaign. That’s an indictable crime.

And lets face it, just like with Clinton in his impeachment, the only reason the senate didnt vote to convict is that they won’t turn on their own president.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Well he tried to withhold congressionally mandated aid to Ukraine until they did him a favour & found dirt on Biden for the 2020 election campaign. That’s an indictable crime.

And lets face it, just like with Clinton in his impeachment, the only reason the senate didnt vote to convict is that they won’t turn on their own president.
    Even if remotely true (and the transcript proves it's not, and the so-called victim says it's not), it's not an indictable crime for a sitting President anyway. But it is illegal for the FBI to spy on a campaign and get approval to do so by submitting fraudulent FISAs. And you must have seen the video of Biden doing exactly what they claimed Trump did? How do you square that away with the media version of events? I mean you have eyes and ears.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if remotely true (and the transcript proves it's not, and the so-called victim says it's not), it's not an indictable crime for a sitting President anyway. But it is illegal for the FBI to spy on a campaign and get approval to do so by submitting fraudulent FISAs. And you must have seen the video of Biden doing exactly what they claimed Trump did? How do you square that away with the media version of events? I mean you have eyes and ears.
    You lost - he's gone

get over it

@ GW Mods - you can close the thread now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite obviously, Trump did not call for an "insurrection", he did the very opposite. You need to listen to what he actually said, if you can find it on the heavily censored net.
    I found the transcript in 2 minutes. He actually said:
    "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"
    Although he did give a platform to Giuliani who called for "trial by combat"...
    Overall, as I've said previously, I think Trump stayed on the side of being able to legitimately claim that he didn't incite any violence.
    But Trump has spent 2 months lying to his fanbase about the election being stolen from him - and thus stolen from them. It's obviously going to cause a lot of anger so it's not a big surprise it spilled over.

On the 6th Trump called a rally to demonstrate support that existed (and still does) for a fair outcome to a blatantly rigged election.
    Yeah. Except it wasn't rigged. That has been proven over and over again.

Inside the Capitol, nobody was asking for the election to be overturned (as the media lied about time and again) they were asking for a delay in certification so, finally, the evidence of the election fraud could be examined, as the courts had refused to do
    Inside the Capitol there were a load of dicks running around being dicks. I don't think they were asking for anything at that stage. And the evidence has been looked at. 60 court cases and 1 win - which was nothing to do with fraud. You can keep pretending that the judges wouldn't even look at the evidence if you like, I have shown you video of judges talking about what a steaming pile of shit the affidavits are. Some of the witnesses at the "hearings" you mention had already been determined "not credible" by judges. The "evidence" has been looked at, it's just poor quality evidence.
    Repeating a false claim about that doesn't make it true.

I presume the video you mean is the infamous "suitcase" video. That's long since been addressed and shows standard practice, but for people looking for fraud with a bit of confirmation bias suddenly it becomes a smoking gun.
    The statistical evidence I've seen is simply based on the false premise that the mail in ballots were the same "population" as the on the day ones. That isn't true, it was known before the election it wasn't true.
    This is so easy to understand. Trump was telling his supporters to vote on the day, Biden was telling his that, given the pandemic, they might want to think about voting by post. So of course the on the day counts - which were generally done first - showed Trump in a false position. Only when the postal votes were counted was the true result known. Everyone knew this before the election day.
    They have done recounts and sample signature audits and they have found no issues. You kept demanding a full signature audit but there's no credible evidence to justify one. And you know as well as I do that were one done all the conspiracy theorists would just claim that was fraudulent too. Because that's how conspiracy theories work - any evidence which shows the theory to be wrong is either dismissed or is declared part of the conspiracy.

Bill Barr said there was no evidence of widespread fraud.
    Christopher Krebs, head of cybersecurirty, did the same and Trump fired him by Twitter for it.
    I've asked you multiple times why they would "steal" the Presidential election but not the Senate one which were on the same ballots. Why would the Democrats steal the Presidency but completely hobble themselves by losing ground in the Senate?

One of Trump's claims was that in Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than you had voters.
    OK, that's an easy one. So let's see the evidence. Should be simple to prove.
    You have claimed similar things but have provided no evidence. How can they not be able to prove that in court?
    You know the answer of course, it's because it isn't true.

Not being subject to mainstream media I sometimes forget what an awful effect it can have on the thought processes of otherwise rational people.
    You are simply subject to different media. Strangely, you don't think it has an effect on you, but it does.
    You think you are "thinking for yourself" or "doing your own research" but you aren't. You're just reading things from sources which you agree with and dismissing things from sources which you don't. We all have a tendency to do that of course but I don't think you're even aware you're doing it.

All you've done on here is repeat a load of easily debunked conspiracy theories without providing much evidence aside from a website which was basically just a box set of them.
    The one thing you provided decent sources for was the USPS dude and you know how that ended up. Every single claim you made about that was incorrect - just provably so, I quoted the parts of the audio verbatim which shows you to be incorrect and you had no response, so...

Let's just pick one, as I've said it's the easy one.
    If you believe more people voted than were registered then let's see your evidence. That should be a simple one to prove and you have previously claimed this.
    No-one is going to take you seriously if you continue to make claims like this without providing evidence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump fans vs the truth. Never ends well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    You lost - he's gone

get over it

@ GW Mods - you can close the thread now
    The irony of a sheep pushing into the queue for the abattoir and boasting about it.

Why the desire to have speech shut down btw? Has nobody instructed you to read what you want and ignore the rest? Well consider this post permission.
    Für eure Sicherheit