User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 187 of 267 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The amount of fake news being spread around the globe is amazing to behold. Apparently some bloke is going around claiming he's president elect of the United States. It's very simple to prove this as false. But the fact checkers have broken down. Instead of delivering news, the mainstream media has coalesced into a single voice urging one party in an election to concede before the ballots are counted and a winner declared. Social media is in on the act too, of course.

If they can't even report this properly, then what use are they? Precisely.

There will be some people who want to see a fair election process, regardless of who wins or loses. There will be others who just want to win and don't care how that's achieved. Hopefully the former will prevail and the latter will be quite rightly condemned. Although it won't be the mainstream media who condemn them, because they are part of the latter group. As is being demonstrated right now.

Don't ever change, NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They're suing a list of individuals for alleged harm caused by the allegations made against them, which will end up revealing far more about them than the defendants. Unless we start seeing bullshit about the testimony being held in camera.
    Those being sued will have to provide proof of their allegations or otherwise they won’t win the case. If they actually have evidence of dominion fixing the election, they would have provided it by now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Those being sued will have to provide proof of their allegations or otherwise they won’t win the case. If they actually have evidence of dominion fixing the election, they would have provided it by now
    The plaintiff has to prove defamation, that's the only requirement. After that it's all down to the legal teams where they want to go.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Trump's little friends are going to bail him out again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55820610

Trump 2024 is ON!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Looks like Trump's little friends are going to bail him out again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55820610

Trump 2024 is ON!
    I could & probably almost certainly am, going to be very wrong here but i wonder given the attacks on those republicans who have dared to oppose Trump (including those in congress who voted to impeach) whether those in the senate are biding their time for now. They knew that motion yesterday would be rejected as Democrats have a majority and so if you are going to vote against Trump, you might as well do it once & when it counts. I.e to actually convict rather then pre trial motions.

Probably wrong & they won’t vote to convict but just wonder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your first mistake is assuming that Republicans have a spine or a conscience.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I could & probably almost certainly am, going to be very wrong here but i wonder given the attacks on those republicans who have dared to oppose Trump (including those in congress who voted to impeach) whether those in the senate are biding their time for now. They knew that motion yesterday would be rejected as Democrats have a majority and so if you are going to vote against Trump, you might as well do it once & when it counts. I.e to actually convict rather then pre trial motions.

Probably wrong & they won’t vote to convict but just wonder
    Dude, what planet are you on now? Don't be buying into the bullshit from these two jackasses. Wind back, use your brain and trace it all through. There's no impeachable offence to begin with and, even if there were, Trump can't be removed from office anyway because he's not in office. There are rules to this, it's just the Democrats consistently abuse the rules and make a farce of the whole process for naked political ends. Plenty of Republicans stabbed Trump in the back over the election. They wouldn't be shy about doing it again. But this is about reality and rules. Even they can see the wood for the trees on this one.

The media is leading the band you as usual. I bet it slipped their minds to inform you about the gory details of HR1 and the indecent speed at which these marxists are shifting from a United States of America to a Federal State of America. A shocking, anti-constitutional bill that should see every last member of the Congress impeached for participation. But at least men can play in women's sport now, so it's not all bad.

One week in and it's a complete nut house. Who could have ever predicted?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know what your definition of a nut house is, but if you think things have gone nuts in the past week, then you’re nuts.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I don’t know what your definition of a nut house is, but if you think things have gone nuts in the past week, then you’re nuts.
    Not sure whether you mean the last week has not been nuts, or if it was nuts long before that and business as usual. If the latter, then you're right.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is brilliant on so many levels, and so obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awDE9i9u6Xo

Watch closely now and you're going to see corruption and collusion on a level you don't normally get to witness in plain view as the state crooks and Wall Street crooks change the rules to prevent normal people using the very same system these crooks use to rob us all.
    Für eure Sicherheit