User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 192 of 267 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Great analysis here, but the bottom line I am told is that the election was saved. To avoid the catastrophe of a Trump re-election. All shenanigans are legal and necessary. But nothing to see here.....sometimes extreme measures are required to achieve a result beneficial to the majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6O...annel=VivaFrei
    I thought we were meant to ignore everything printed in the dreaded MSM as its all fake news

Difficult to read an article though via YouTube especially with someone offering an opinion on it. Difficult to fully read & understand the article. Need to find the actual one before taking a view

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    I think you might be overestimating the amount of people on here who watch CNN.
    Doubtful. CNN, BBC, The Times, what's the difference?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Great analysis here, but the bottom line I am told is that the election was saved. To avoid the catastrophe of a Trump re-election. All shenanigans are legal and necessary. But nothing to see here.....sometimes extreme measures are required to achieve a result beneficial to the majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6O...annel=VivaFrei
    They're actually legalising election fraud. The first 2 weeks of this puppet are outrageous in every respect, but the media love-in gives his handlers a free pass. America will do well to survive the next 2 years. But then, I assume, even retards will get what's going on.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I thought we were meant to ignore everything printed in the dreaded MSM as its all fake news

Difficult to read an article though via YouTube especially with someone offering an opinion on it. Difficult to fully read & understand the article. Need to find the actual one before taking a view
    The MSM has to be used when dealing with most people, because they simply refuse to read anything else. So you use it to display the wild discrepancies and inconsistencies and outright lies. Even then, your typical bod will ignore the short-circuit in his brain and believe every last word. It's very difficult to understand why this happens, and it's infuriating. If enough people could snap out of it we could do great things. As it is, we are mired in the shit.

I do agree though, we have too many opinions these days. Facts are always better. But we live in an age where fact is a synonym for consensus, and that's horrifically dangerous.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read that article now (its a long & heavy read) I’m not sure its a damning at the video claims.

Using resources to ensure people are encouraged to vote is not swinging an election. Sending information on how to mail in ballots to voters & encouraging them to use it in a pandemic is perfectly acceptable. The primaries struggled with voting processes in the early part of the pandemic so natural to want to sort those issues out by November.

Encouraging social media etc to enforce their rules over “fake news” is probably the most risky part here & open to interpretation. Someone arguing their opponents policy is wrong is normal political debate and shouldnt be censured at all. Posting false information about how mail in ballots are fraudulent obviously should be censored as it is baseless. To be honest, i dont know how much was censored bar Trump’s baseless voter fraud claims but the majority of those were censured after the election.

Educating the media & news programs on how mail in ballots were likely to affect votes is also acceptable. Yes Trump was ahead early on but in person voting was going to favour him. He only led because republicans refused to let a lot of states count mail in ballots when they arrived but rather made them wait. I wonder if Trump would ever have been ahead if mail in ballots were counted when they arrived.

The last point about making sure no protestors turned up to combat Trump supporters on 6th January just strikes me as sensible. You only need to look at the BLM marches in the summer & even as far back as the riots in Chartlottesville in 2017. Trump used the fact there was some left wingers there to justify the violence etc. By ensuring no one was there on the 6th Jan stopped that risk. He couldn’t blame anyone else for starting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which just goes to show. They can piss in your face and some people will say, boy, that piss tastes so good.

Really Ollie, the mental gymnastics required to come up with a response like that could keep an analyst busy for years.

Maybe, perhaps, you are missing the key point. Do we want super wealthy and connected individuals to "help" us with our decisions? That's the question you need to think about.

This is a worrying time. The powerful are now laughing at us and we're grovelling and trying to appease them. Makes Chamberlain look like a malcontent.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So our boy's hands move, as if by magic. And his pen scrawls on a thousand bits of paper passed before him by those who know what's right for the world. Democracy is back baby. As such, Iran and Syria better watch the fuck out.

As soon as you stop buying it, can you let me know? I'm doing research.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Which just goes to show. They can piss in your face and some people will say, boy, that piss tastes so good.

Really Ollie, the mental gymnastics required to come up with a response like that could keep an analyst busy for years.

Maybe, perhaps, you are missing the key point. Do we want super wealthy and connected individuals to "help" us with our decisions? That's the question you need to think about.

This is a worrying time. The powerful are now laughing at us and we're grovelling and trying to appease them. Makes Chamberlain look like a malcontent.
    Encouraging people to vote and advising them the options available such as mail in ballot or providing safety kits (masks etc) is only helping with the decision to the extent that it’s likely to lead to people to vote.

Perhaps if the republicans were so worried about those people voting, they could have tried to reach them & convince them to vote for their candidates? Novel concept i know in an election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Encouraging people to vote and advising them the options available such as mail in ballot or providing safety kits (masks etc) is only helping with the decision to the extent that it’s likely to lead to people to vote.

Perhaps if the republicans were so worried about those people voting, they could have tried to reach them & convince them to vote for their candidates? Novel concept i know in an election
    You're clinging on regardless. I can respect that. But you haven't connected all of this to the bigger picture. Literally every aspect of the last election was skewed to one side. If you think that's a good thing then that's your right. Personally, I feel those who have most to gain should have the same voice as the one man whose one vote is supposed to count. But that's not how it is, is it?

Again, we are digging in the details of pure lunacy. Did X say this, did Y do that? Meanwhile, Biden got 81 million votes? There is surely a limit to what the human mind is prepared to accept as credible? Though maybe not.

Like corony - the details are in the madness but the madness is never questioned.
    Für eure Sicherheit