User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 193 of 267 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2669

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran will soon be able to produce a mushroom cloud in London within 45 minutes. Worrying, isn't it? Maybe we should start a war? If so, let me know, because I'll be buying shares in Raytheon.

It must be good to be good people. Especially when you can so easily overlook shit like this.

I suppose being good is good enough, especially if we tell it to ourselves umpteen times a day. Fuck those wanker who see us for what we are.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You're clinging on regardless. I can respect that. But you haven't connected all of this to the bigger picture. Literally every aspect of the last election was skewed to one side. If you think that's a good thing then that's your right. Personally, I feel those who have most to gain should have the same voice as the one man whose one vote is supposed to count. But that's not how it is, is it?

Again, we are digging in the details of pure lunacy. Did X say this, did Y do that? Meanwhile, Biden got 81 million votes? There is surely a limit to what the human mind is prepared to accept as credible? Though maybe not.

Like corony - the details are in the madness but the madness is never questioned.
    Why is it so unbelievable that Biden got 81 million votes but perfectly acceptable to believe Trump got 75 million?

Trump had ample opportunities to campaign & indeed did with numerous rallies as well as press interviews etc.

The article seems to read that while the establishment may have wanted Biden to win, they focussed on encouraging people to vote and ensuring they were aware of their options on how to do this. I have no issue with that & surely you cannot have an issue with that either. It is our right to vote and being given options on how to do that is perfectly acceptable.

It also begs the question, why didnt the republicans/trump campaign also try to each out to those voters and encourage them to vote? Or were they hoping that those targeted in the article wouldn’t vote and therefore hand Trump a win?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran will soon be able to produce a mushroom cloud in London within 45 minutes. Worrying, isn't it? Maybe we should start a war? If so, let me know, because I'll be buying shares in Raytheon.

It must be good to be good people. Especially when you can so easily overlook shit like this.

I suppose being good is good enough, especially if we tell it to ourselves umpteen times a day. Fuck those wanker who see us for what we are.
    Iran is clearly a problem for the western world. Obama tried to sort it with the Iran deal but clearly that hasn’t worked.

However, Trump pulled out of the Iran deal (his prerogative as president) but what did he achieve in place of it? Significant increase in tensions in the region, escalated hostilities with his taking out Solenmini & Iran responding.

The fact Iran are close to having a nuclear weapon is worrying but they haven’t suddenly built on since Biden took over two weeks ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Why is it so unbelievable that Biden got 81 million votes but perfectly acceptable to believe Trump got 75 million?

Trump had ample opportunities to campaign & indeed did with numerous rallies as well as press interviews etc.

The article seems to read that while the establishment may have wanted Biden to win, they focussed on encouraging people to vote and ensuring they were aware of their options on how to do this. I have no issue with that & surely you cannot have an issue with that either. It is our right to vote and being given options on how to do that is perfectly acceptable.

It also begs the question, why didnt the republicans/trump campaign also try to each out to those voters and encourage them to vote? Or were they hoping that those targeted in the article wouldn’t vote and therefore hand Trump a win?
    They did.

The one with the most money prevailed. Do you see now? Wall Street and Raytheon "elected" the placeholder Biden, by whatever means. And soon you will see just why. If you can trace from point A to point B to the inevitability of point C. Which you won't be able to do if you read the media and actually think the admission of powerful interests manipulating elections is a positive.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did.

The one with the most money prevailed. Do you see now? Wall Street and Raytheon "elected" the placeholder Biden, by whatever means. And soon you will see just why. If you can trace from point A to point B to the inevitability of point C. Which you won't be able to do if you read the media and actually think the admission of powerful interests manipulating elections is a positive.
    Trump repeatedly claims how many billions he is worth. The Republican Party is also full of multi millionaires. They are backed by millionaires. Presidential campaigns cost an obscene amount of money i fully accept but i dont think claiming the other side had more money is a legimate excuse. If the republicans or trump needed more money, why didnt Trump use some of his own?

There is a story by Bob Woodward that in the 2016 election, the Trump campaign needed some cash so wanted Trump to put some of his own cash into it. His campaign wanted 50 million from him but he refused & only put in 10 million. Now i accept thats a lot of money to most when you brag about how many billions you are worth, surely out can put some extra cash into the election if you think you needed it.

The democrats also have access to huge amounts of funds as well so if either side start claiming its unfair that the other had more money is laughable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Trump repeatedly claims how many billions he is worth. The Republican Party is also full of multi millionaires. They are backed by millionaires. Presidential campaigns cost an obscene amount of money i fully accept but i dont think claiming the other side had more money is a legimate excuse. If the republicans or trump needed more money, why didnt Trump use some of his own?

There is a story by Bob Woodward that in the 2016 election, the Trump campaign needed some cash so wanted Trump to put some of his own cash into it. His campaign wanted 50 million from him but he refused & only put in 10 million. Now i accept thats a lot of money to most when you brag about how many billions you are worth, surely out can put some extra cash into the election if you think you needed it.

The democrats also have access to huge amounts of funds as well so if either side start claiming its unfair that the other had more money is laughable.
    Ollie. Why are you so keen to find an excuse for these people? Do you see me apologising for the other side? Why are you so determined to find some sort of reason for the behaviour of extremely wicked people? In time this will all be obvious, but maybe still unsaid - like we all know that Kennedy wasn't killed by Oswald, but it's convenient to just go along with. So for convenience, sure, I understand why you need a certain version of events to be true. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise, I just hope that underneath it all you glimpse the truth. It is not a good thing for people with money to control an election. Any election. I would have thought that was obvious. Of course, had they not managed to illegally change the rules they wouldn't have prevailed. But they did illegally change the rules. And now the puppet president is cementing the illegality. That doesn't immediately affect us here in the UK, though it is appalling news for Americans. But it really is naive to imagine such development will not eventually seep into our own sphere. It is never good when criminals prevail.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also say, read a bit deeper into WallStreetBets. There really is a treasure trove of information that has leaked into plain sight if you want to understand just how vile the creatures we are up against truly are. You really oughtn't to be cheering for them. It sets decent people back so much when a majority of unthinking people enable evil.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a really fascinating world where people actually believe that a cabal of billionaires have their best interests at heart. Its like when Antelopes see Lions gathering in a pride and whispering amongst each other. The Antelopes must believe that something good is coming their way surely

A while ago on another threat we were discussing something similar and a whole bunch on this forum couldn't accept that Billionaires would get together and start lobbying for legisation that favours them. Now we see a confession that they actually do conspire and its like. " Well, im sure they meant well".
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ollie. Why are you so keen to find an excuse for these people? Do you see me apologising for the other side? Why are you so determined to find some sort of reason for the behaviour of extremely wicked people? In time this will all be obvious, but maybe still unsaid - like we all know that Kennedy wasn't killed by Oswald, but it's convenient to just go along with. So for convenience, sure, I understand why you need a certain version of events to be true. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise, I just hope that underneath it all you glimpse the truth. It is not a good thing for people with money to control an election. Any election. I would have thought that was obvious. Of course, had they not managed to illegally change the rules they wouldn't have prevailed. But they did illegally change the rules. And now the puppet president is cementing the illegality. That doesn't immediately affect us here in the UK, though it is appalling news for Americans. But it really is naive to imagine such development will not eventually seep into our own sphere. It is never good when criminals prevail.
    As I’ve said before, I’m a conservative so in theory I’d prefer the republicans to win but not Trump. He was a disaster in my opinion.

However, trying to paint the picture that only the Republican Party & Trump will stand up for you against Wall Street & the billionaires is laughable quite frankly.

You have repeatedly claimed the other side stole the election yet no evidence has been provided & now you claim the same people also covered up the murder of JFK. It’s just bonkers.

Now you claim the election rules were illegally changed? What evidence is there for that as the only people who can change the rules are local state governments.

The key question as well that still remains unanswered by anyone is why is the presidential election illegal yet the senate election on the same ballot (which on November 3rd showed republicans still winning it) perfectly acceptable?