User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    How about the Tory cunt thread, wishing death on them all that's not just extremely biased but incredibly divisive and frankly quite sickening.
    That was named by your buddy.

But, point taken.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another great video from 2016

Man that night was so much fun, it was like a sports game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The proof is in the number of votes counted. Taking States that didn’t vote for him is what is known as gerrymandering.

There are a lot of things with the US poll, that affect turnout, such as location of polling stations which is a tactical approach that has and still is being employed to suppress turnout.

If you want a sensible discussion, you’ll get it. If you decide to troll, you won’t.
    I took California out as it is a known liberal stronghold, merely trying to demonstrate that he does have great support among the gen pop. They also have a large illegal population who may or may not have been casting illegitimate votes.

That may be true but you strategise to win knowing these things.

I'm not trolling. But fair enough. Voter ID, is it racist?

I've actually always been surprised it's not a thing here from when I cast my first vote, it would have been so easy for someone claiming to be me to vote on my behalf, it has always seemed a no brainer to me.

That was named by your buddy.

But, point taken.
    I have no buddies here anymore I am THE LONE RANGER!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't matter what people think about Trump. He's the only viable candidate. Anyone who thinks the other guy is viable hasn't been doing much thinking.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Doesn't matter what people think about Trump. He's the only viable candidate. Anyone who thinks the other guy is viable hasn't been doing much thinking.
    Agreed. The fact that he's great entertainment is just a bonus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm a viable 3rd candidate perhaps?

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...75273365594112

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    In my lifetime, I genuinely can’t remember such a shitshow in the US.

It has largely been the result of the most incompetently run administration I’ve ever witnessed. The turnover in his administration throughout has been mind boggling.

He keeps firing a bunch of incompetent losers. His words. Yet, he is the guy that keeps hiring them, in roles they are unsuitable for. The mark of a good leader is someone who surrounds himself with a good team. What does it say about him, when he keeps surrounding himself with people who lack experience, competence and an innate inability to comply with laws they themselves are meant to be the guardians of?

Trump is an unmitigated disaster.

Biden as an alternative is a sad indictment of the state of the political leadership within the US. If elected, he clearly will be a one term President. But he is today, by a huge margin, the least worst option that Americans have.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty much established that 40% of eligible voters didnt vote in the last election and the remaining population last split in 2 by Hillary and Trump. So effectively the silent majority didnt vote. But it has almost always been the case not just in 2016. The question for this year is has Biden energised anyone more to vote for him and has Trump turned off even the few who did the last time.

For sure the debates will be key as well as hilarious. Dems are experts at losing easy elections. They may have chosen another clunker again this time.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 05-07-2020 at 03:56 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my lifetime, I genuinely can’t remember such a shitshow in the US.

It has largely been the result of the most incompetently run administration I’ve ever witnessed. The turnover in his administration throughout has been mind boggling.

He keeps firing a bunch of incompetent losers. His words. Yet, he is the guy that keeps hiring them, in roles they are unsuitable for. The mark of a good leader is someone who surrounds himself with a good team. What does it say about him, when he keeps surrounding himself with people who lack experience, competence and an innate inability to comply with laws they themselves are meant to be the guardians of?

Trump is an unmitigated disaster.

Biden as an alternative is a sad indictment of the state of the political leadership within the US. If elected, he clearly will be a one term President. But he is today, by a huge margin, the least worst option that Americans have.
    Trumps initial problem is that in 2016 he was a political novice. A loner. He put in place people that were recommended other people rather than persons he knew he could work with. He has had to chop and change. In my mind he is still surrounded by arseholes, many of whom do not have his interests at heart...He really shouldn't get a 2nd term but who knows at this stage.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Maxwell girl survives (unlikely), you'll change your tunes - fast.
    Für eure Sicherheit