User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 204 of 267 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Fuck me - you have swallowed the Kool-aid.

You asked me what I didn't like about him. You want examples of all that?

Some of them are linked FFS - it is not by accident that the worst death rates from the pandemic are USA, UK and Brazil. and during that time and throughout his term, China has risen to the point they are now laughing at us.

And thinking you're an authority on everything is not irrelevant - particularly when you are meant to be occupying what is debatably the most powerful position in the world, being a petulant child is not irrelevant when your reactions lead to self harm - in his case, that of a nation.

And leave out the mainstream media schtick - its old. Everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that we are being told what a select few want us to be told and if they can take money of us while doing so, more the better.

As for sycophancy, if you think that is irrelevant, you are just as bad as the fuclkers in the mainstream media because it is THAT that more than almost anything else escalates corruption throughout any system.
    That's the reflection thing again, isn't it? The Kool-aid comment?

Like I said, you read a lot of mainstream media. And that's not unimportant. You appreciate it's bullshit, obviously form your comments. But you STILL read it and believe it. Or else you couldn't possibly have come up with this jaundiced opinion of the LEFT WING TRUMP. Trump is what you would have invested in 20 years ago. Now the craziness has moved on and he appears to be right wring because anybody who doesn't want to paint themselves black and chop their dick off is right wing. These are mad people, don't you realise that yet?

When did I ever claim to be an authority on everything? I never try to be an authority. That's not at all how I operate. I spot lies and inconsistencies and report those, You don't have to be an expert to know when somebody has said the exact opposite of what he said last week.

I am an authority on some things - some things very relevant to our modern world. Which allows me to tell you where your world is headed, because I talk to the actual people who will be steering you that way, or their minions to be more accurate. There's a horrible world awaiting you and particularly your children if you keep working hard to get it.

Nothing in that post is linked. Or else my browser is fucked. If you tried to link it then appreciated, but I don't think it worked out.

Bit mean to compare me to the most vile scum in the history of all human existence.

Really?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That's the reflection thing again, isn't it? The Kool-aid comment?

Like I said, you read a lot of mainstream media. And that's not unimportant. You appreciate it's bullshit, obviously form your comments. But you STILL read it and believe it. Or else you couldn't possibly have come up with this jaundiced opinion of the LEFT WING TRUMP. Trump is what you would have invested in 20 years ago. Now the craziness has moved on and he appears to be right wring because anybody who doesn't want to paint themselves black and chop their dick off is right wing. These are mad people, don't you realise that yet?

When did I ever claim to be an authority on everything? I never try to be an authority. That's not at all how I operate. I spot lies and inconsistencies and report those, You don't have to be an expert to know when somebody has said the exact opposite of what he said last week.

I am an authority on some things - some things very relevant to our modern world. Which allows me to tell you where your world is headed, because I talk to the actual people who will be steering you that way, or their minions to be more accurate. There's a horrible world awaiting you and particularly your children if you keep working hard to get it.

Nothing in that post is linked. Or else my browser is fucked. If you tried to link it then appreciated, but I don't think it worked out.

Bit mean to compare me to the most vile scum in the history of all human existence.

Really?
    Nothing is linked because it is my OWN view.

Why do I need to post the views of others?

I can link, but all we'll get as a result is an argument as to the source - and to be honest, I don't care for a lot of the sources themselves.

So, what you get is my views and you know where you can find what is out there to evidence those views. I've also seen and heard him say and do much of what supports my view.

Am I going to dig around the internet to find the video that supports my recollections?

Fuck no?

This is a big enough waste of my time (and yours) as it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is linked because it is my OWN view.

Why do I need to post the views of others?

I can link, but all we'll get as a result is an argument as to the source - and to be honest, I don't care for a lot of the sources themselves.

So, what you get is my views and you know where you can find what is out there to evidence those views. I've also seen and heard him say and do much of what supports my view.

Am I going to dig around the internet to find the video that supports my recollections?

Fuck no?

This is a big enough waste of my time (and yours) as it is.
    What?

You previously said the stuff was linked?

Or I misread you.

Either way, there's no evidence to back up you assertions. Which is fine. That's absolutely normal when dealing with the left.

I absolutely agree with you, by the way. Using the views of others to support your own views, other than in the form of footnotes, is lame. You could try explaining that to some of the spastics that frequent this forum.

OH FUCK!

I said SPASTICS.

Yeah, I did, let's move on.

You're going to need to DEMONSTATE what are only , right now, OPINIONS.

Surely you see how this works?

I say, hey - you are a RAPIST!

It doesn't end there. You don't get banged up. We go to trial.

YOU...

demonstrate your accusation using events that happened in the real world.

Because if those events didn't happen, it undermines your OPINION and makes that OPINION less relevant.

I'm 100% confident you can't demonstrate a single claim in support of your OPINION, barring the one I gave you - regarding health. Which you may have responded to by the time I answer this, but you probably won't.

Is this fair?

You make a claim and then provide some evidence to support that claim?

Or is it really pushing hospitality beyond the bounds?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it this time?
    Genuine laugh out loud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Genuine laugh out loud
    Genuine cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just like you to dive into a proper conversation with the most banal contribution.

We were actually talking there - albeit with swords draw - but talking, just for a minute. Five more posts and we could have put those swords down.

And then you come along.

And there will ALWAYS be someone like you.

To reset all hope.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You understand that my post does not stop you and Gary continuing your conversation?

Hope that helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You understand that my post does not stop you and Gary continuing your conversation?

Hope that helps
    No, but having a giant turd in the middle of it is off-putting. It's so much nicer to talk in a room that an animal hasn't shit in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck, I'm talking t that twat by accident.

Sorry Maccy. A lapse.
    Für eure Sicherheit