User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 209 of 267 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Yes, in a world where you can actually relate to other people and not wear a tin-foil hat
    Your terrified, conformist little paradise, you mean?

No thanks.

What do you mean by "other people"? The people I have respect for, or people like you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Your terrified, conformist little paradise, you mean?

No thanks.

What do you mean by "other people"? The people I have respect for, or people like you?
    Ok so i'm terrified but it's you that keeps warning us of dark forces and soldiers walking the streets...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Ok so i'm terrified but it's you that keeps warning us of dark forces and soldiers walking the streets...
    How do you get the sand out of your ears when you come up for air?

How many "nothing to see here" moments are required before it dawns on you what's actually happening? What would it take for you to say, "Uh-oh - problem!"? Instead of, WAAAAAAHHHHMEN!?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden's press conference is hilarious - well, in a dark way obviously because we're all fucked with this cunt.

He's reading his "impromptu" responses to "open" questions from the press - from a card.

Is that how it works now?

Hard hitting softballs, practised in advance and - even then - read from a card.

The press really is unspeakable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden thinks the waves of immigrants turning up at the border love him because he's a - make no mistake, this was said by him directly - nice guy, a decent guy. Yes, the Syria and Libya and Iraq destroyer is a nice guy. That might be outrageous, but it's nowhere near as bad as it gets. This shitty bastard, who has been in the Senate for 120 years (yes), is a bald faced fucking liar when it comes to the border crisis.

Okay. Rolling back. Those people on the border are a mix. Some desperate people trying to escape poverty and wanting those streets paved with gold in the USA. What's that? 80%? Just a guess, but I figure it's around that amount. Deluded people who are, nonetheless, desperate. Real people, with hopes and dreams like all of us. We can't even begin to put ourselves in their position, given our privileged existence in this shit hole that is going to soon give us the opportunity to put ourselves in their position.

Then the other 20% are the worst scum to ever crawl across the surface of the earth. Spic refuse being ejected from the host country into the victim country.

In some ways it's worth trying to figure out which is which. So ICE, and all that. If you want to have borders at all. And we'd better, because we aren't grown up enough yet to get along without the useless state. So if you are into that, then at least make it a state. You can't have a finite budget and an infinite amount of people if you believe in the state. Is that a fair assessment or do you lie to yourself prolifically? Like vermin leftists, for example. X amount of money - Y amount of people. The state. Right? Bow, scrape, grovel, fill your three bags full - but it comes down to MONEY!!! 100 million pathetic asshole statists to support because the state prevents them helping themselves? 101 million is too expensive. Maths. 1+1=2. MATHS. Is there anyone who disagrees with these basics?

Under Biden, the scum are up 600% The desperate people are up by an unknown amount. We know the scum are on the rise because... ICE. They stop them. They arrest them. They prevent them. ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING? You fucking leftie morons? Do you want some gang-banger, crack dealer on YOUR street? YOUR STREET? Or do you want them on another street so you can virtue signal, you cunt. Fucking cunt. How awful are you?

Defund ICE, right? Fucking loony leftists. I wonder why those mass shootings never wipe those cunts out? As a public service.

Biden is trying to sell you the idea that the abandonment of immigration laws could not possibly be responsible for the huge increase in the immigration flow. It's an incredibly stupid argument, obviously, but there are plenty of lefties who will drink it like they are sucking their boyfriend's cock juice (unless they are female of course, in which case they are eating snatch).

The solution is to finally, finally, eradicate the left. Over the years, so many people have suffered because of the left. They were dispossessed, they became refugees, they died. Over and over. So why not just kill all the leftists and be done with it. The casualty rate is lower that way. In the long term.

I'm up for it. I'd slaughter them and sleep soundly knowing I did a service to humanity.

Let's fucking kill them. Enough is enough.

Oops.

I drifted into a leftist idealism.

Me bad.

What are we going to do with these miscreants? We can't be LIKE them, but how do we get rid of them?

If you want give the weak and the dispossessed and the vulnerable a chance - you MUST prevent them falling into the clutches of the left.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just see it all as an oil slick.

East to west and west to east.

Where do we get caught up.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russia and China lining up to bust the Syrian sanctions that are starving people to death. It's something when the worst filth on the planet are filling the humanitarian gap left by the virtuous west. Enjoy your cappuccino and your Amazon delivery. There's a price attached, which you don't have to pay. You lucky, oblivious and condemned soul.

I guess you could rope Yemen in too. Although they are distant blacks, rather than the blacks we weep for at home, with their mobile phones and 4K TVs and cop killer music.

Hypocrisy as an art form.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "moderate rebels" are back in action in Syria. I wonder why and how?

Could it have something to do with a puppet dancing in the Whitehouse?

Could be.

Always look at the fine, virtuous folks who championed the puppet. Ask them if they predicted the consequences of their stupidity.

They'll call you a racist, but once you get past that - ask them again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56578544

Imagine my surprise when I saw this headline and realised it wasn’t a historic story about Trump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orange man bad
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.