User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 212 of 267 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    So you want a fellow GW member dead

Nice
    That cunt is no way associated with me just because we post on the same forum. Don't go making that mistake. If you had any brains you'd know what a cunt he is too. But you don't, so you don't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Anyone would think he was a complete asshole.
    I can see you sneaking out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That cunt is no way associated with me just because we post on the same forum. Don't go making that mistake. If you had any brains you'd know what a cunt he is too. But you don't, so you don't.
    Nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Do juries stay in isolation teh whole time? I thought they still went home etc after the day so could still catch a glimpse on the news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stIvLRJcqCE
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    I read the jury have been sequestered for sentencing. Throughout the trial itself they were allowed to go home.

I should read on before posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Nice
    You weirdos are off the trolley aren't you? That cunt comes on here and hopes somebody is killed. So I say I hope you are killed. And Karen runs up screaming at me? Defending the cunt who kicked it off?

Are you sure you aren't a woke lefty mate? Because you sure as hell behave like it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The situation with Russia is getting very serious now. All politics aside, for the good of mankind Biden and his gang of neocons must be kicked out of office by any means - even if it's a military coup. We cannot complacently allow these lunatics to walk us into a conflict with Russia. People knew these crazies were a serious threat to world peace, but it's far worse than anyone could have imagined. Nobody will give a shit about the rules when they are walking through the rubble.

Take the lessons from Covid. One day the unthinkable is unthinkable. A few days later and you are in a different world. The assumption that everything will carry on as normal comes from an uncommon lull in human stupidly following the last great war. But these lulls don't last forever, as history plainly reveals. Any assumption this will all work out okay because the alternative is insane is pure naivety. What you consider to be insane these people view as feasible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your first sentence was bang on.

After that, you take a very jaundiced view. Russia has more than a little history on rolling over its neighbours. It appears as if there is the likelihood it is about to embark on a road trip in Ukraine.

That’s on Putin. If you want to look throw around the lunatic moniker, I’d direct it that way first.

Biden’s rhetoric could sure do with some finessing, because unless it is backed up with action, and I suppose even if backed up with action, it is likely to embolden Russia.

Those two countries need to sort their shit out and get together to establish some sort of situation where both can feel secure without getting involved in a dick measuring competition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Your first sentence was bang on.

After that, you take a very jaundiced view. Russia has more than a little history on rolling over its neighbours. It appears as if there is the likelihood it is about to embark on a road trip in Ukraine.

That’s on Putin. If you want to look throw around the lunatic moniker, I’d direct it that way first.

Biden’s rhetoric could sure do with some finessing, because unless it is backed up with action, and I suppose even if backed up with action, it is likely to embolden Russia.

Those two countries need to sort their shit out and get together to establish some sort of situation where both can feel secure without getting involved in a dick measuring competition.
    Your last sentence was bang on. That's exactly what the Trump administration achieved, despite the ludicrous Russiagate pantomime designed to undermine all efforts at cooperation. The very same neocons that are pushing hard for war today were the same arseholes claiming even communication with Russia was a sign of being on the Moscow payroll. These people are a fucking joke and have been ever since the Bush mob held the Whitehouse.

Trump was hitting NATO where it hurts and keeping them tied down and unable to continue their constant expansion eastwards. He pushed the "outrageous" suggestion the individual warmonger states should pay their way. It was a clever strategy but only a short term option ultimately. Trying to keep these warmongering bastards in check is like trying to hold back a river. They seep into every crevice and crack and poison every well.

Of course Russia is just as bad. But that's not the point. Avoiding a war with them is the point, and that doesn't mean surrendering to them. It just means giving them assurances that NATO will halt it's aggressive expansion. That's far from an unreasonable demand on Russia's part. You'd see those Russia tanks do a 180 and roll home if the alleged president in Washington put his foot down. But that's why the coup was staged to install Biden. He's the ultimate puppet and will do absolutely nothing to stand in the way of these mad bastards that Trump (and Obama to some degree) had managed to temporarily sideline.

This is not about the subtleties of politics or who wins and loses in a war of words and influence. This is about actual war. The Biden sock puppet is simply repeating every single line he's being fed by the neocons. These neocons think Russia is weak and vulnerable on the battlefield. They fight their wars in computer simulations and by spreadsheets on which they divide up the profits. These are world class losers with an unbroken record of disaster in every vile endeavour they have managed to provoke. All the way back to the utter shit show in Iraq an a catalogue of lawlessness and murder since. Russia might not stack up as one of the good guys, but it has a long way to go to play in the same arena as these neocons.

NATO has done everything it was setup to prevent the Warsaw Pact doing. It has rolled its tanks and planes and bombs to the very borders of Russia, overthrown a string of governments on the way, installing terrorists and actual Nazi style regimes in the process. All of Russia's operations have been in response to the anti-strategy being pursued by NATO. NATO was supposed to be a defensive collaboration. It takes a specially corrupt media to explain how aggressive expansion east is in line with the alleged doctrine of defence. Of course we have just the especially corrupt media to do the job, but it doesn't mean people have to buy the swill they are flushing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You weirdos are off the trolley aren't you? That cunt comes on here and hopes somebody is killed. So I say I hope you are killed. And Karen runs up screaming at me? Defending the cunt who kicked it off?

Are you sure you aren't a woke lefty mate? Because you sure as hell behave like it.
    i think it's interesting that when i made what thought was a light-hearted joke during a game about wanting Xhaka dead, everyone took great offence and in fact maccy even removed my comment, yet comments like yours go unchecked - and yet you always act like you're put upon despite regularly posting obsceneties and general nastiness on here.