User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 213 of 267 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i think it's interesting that when i made what thought was a light-hearted joke during a game about wanting Xhaka dead, everyone took great offence and in fact maccy even removed my comment, yet comments like yours go unchecked - and yet you always act like you're put upon despite regularly posting obsceneties and general nastiness on here.
    Yeah, you avoided the issue there sparky!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah, you avoided the issue there sparky!
    i guess i learnt that from you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess i learnt that from you
    And then deflected your own issues onto me.

It's a poor showing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THe Ukraine Russia conflict is all about the pipeline to Germany. The US will do anything to kill that gas line needed by Germany. Dont forget that there already exists a pipeline from Russia into Europe that runs through Ukraine, but the stooges there were siphoning gas without paying and shutting it off at whim.
    Who started the build up? Ukraine. Who is being blamed for its response. Russia.

If your neighbour is a heavyweight boxer you dont go and park your Mini in front of his driveway them call him a bully for punching your lights out.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 22-04-2021 at 01:04 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    THe Ukraine Russia conflict is all about the pipeline to Germany. The US will do anything to kill that gas line needed by Germany. Dont forget that there already exists a pipeline from Russia into Europe that runs through Ukraine, but the stooges there were siphoning gas without paying and shutting it off at whim.
    Who started the build up? Ukraine. Who is being blamed for its response. Russia.

If your neighbour is a heavyweight boxer you dont go and park your Mini in front of his driveway them call him a bully for punching your lights out.
    There's that too, but it was ongoing all through the Trump admin, with Trump's freelancers trying just as hard to sabotage the plans. It dovetails into the whole NATO thing. Why does anyone imagine the west wants to see Ukraine as part of NATO and, by default, a permanent enemy of Russia? Not just the oil running through pipelines, but the natural resources around the Crimea and the all essential access to the Black Sea and the strategic military presence there.

It's absolute insanity to suggest Ukraine join NATO and there's only one possible response, Russia grabbing Ukraine before it can happen. The neocons know this. That's why it's vital to have an independent media. These bastards couldn't operate in daylight were it not for the complicit media. The same media that beats the drums for every war and will be bent over, cheeks spread and ready to receive the next propaganda effort directed against Russia. And most people will lap it up. Hell, a good majority actually believe all that Russiagate shit, no questions.

It's a seriously fucked up world right now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following on from delaying the withdrawal of troops in Afghanistan, which was touted by the compromised media as a peace initiative, as always the true intention of the neocons and the Biden puppet have been revealed. Yes indeed, troops will be withdrawn by 9/11. But no, the bulk of the presence constituting 18,000 special forces and private contractor armies will remain in place. So it's peace but in a way that continues war for profit. Now, they can have their cake and eat it. Of course the contractors charge an absolute fortune to "assist" with the effort, so revenues picked directly from the taxpayer pocket will continue to be robust.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the need for fashionable trainers has outweighed the desire for justice. BLM mobs on the rampage again. Of course these are peaceful protests and not insurrection, so there's a huge difference. Provided you don't get surrounded by the mob or your business doesn't happen to be in their path.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's an offer you really ought to jump on. There's a huge opportunity coming your way that will allow you to pay for Chinese pollution while your own energy consumption and the other million and one uses for viable fuel is cut for you. Two huge benefits for the extortionate price of one. I'm hearing it will be a compulsory investment and the Chinese say thanks guys.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you started drinking early today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you started drinking early today?