User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 223 of 267 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The treason I was talking about months ago seems to have broken into the mainstream. We should run a competition to see which lefty twat can explain it away the best. The funniest part is Woodward, ex-journalist - one of them. In his desperation to scrounge a buck he's dumped them in it. Can you believe he's so hopelessly indoctrinated this was supposed to be an attack on Trump?

The people who matter know what I'm talking about. The rest just follow orders.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst mistake anybody who is older than 18 can make is to pre suppose that there are a set of "good guys" and another set of "bad guys". Its the first realisation anybody who has been observing his eco-environment should come to. Clinging on to illusions is the first trick of the establishment.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The worst mistake anybody who is older than 18 can make is to pre suppose that there are a set of "good guys" and another set of "bad guys". Its the first realisation anybody who has been observing his eco-environment should come to. Clinging on to illusions is the first trick of the establishment.
    Exactly - some people's insistence that there is some masterminded evil plot, and setting themselves up as some kind of crusader against it, is ridiculously infantile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are DEFINITELY good guys and there always has been. That's the ONLY reason the world has generally (painfully) progressed instead of stagnated. If you are saying there are no good politicians, then even that isn't true. Tony Benn was a colossus. Good people (good guys) are the tiny minority who stand between us and utter ruin. Now if you are talking about left vs right then I'd agree. Or black vs white or christian versus muslim, etc, etc.

But don't don't do such a disservice to the good guys.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Exactly - some people's insistence that there is some masterminded evil plot, and setting themselves up as some kind of crusader against it, is ridiculously infantile
    You are literally talking about yourself. It's fucking hilarious. I would explain it to you but your brain is not developed enough to understand it. You are so funny. You cheer me up on an almost daily basis.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There are DEFINITELY good guys and there always has been. That's the ONLY reason the world has generally (painfully) progressed instead of stagnated. If you are saying there are no good politicians, then even that isn't true. Tony Benn was a colossus. Good people (good guys) are the tiny minority who stand between us and utter ruin. Now if you are talking about left vs right then I'd agree. Or black vs white or christian versus muslim, etc, etc.

But don't don't do such a disservice to the good guys.
    I agree to the extent that there are people is positions of power that mean well but they are not many and rarely reach the ultimate levers of power. I meant it is the left v right, Dems v Repubs dichotomy. In the UK, Labour used to a working mans party but Tony Blair put well paid to that. All Im saying is we shouldnt get embroiled in defending either side
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You are literally talking about yourself. It's fucking hilarious. I would explain it to you but your brain is not developed enough to understand it. You are so funny. You cheer me up on an almost daily basis.
    nice try - actually it's not, because you know - as does everyone else on here - that i'm describing you down to a tee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree to the extent that there are people is positions of power that mean well but they are not many and rarely reach the ultimate levers of power. I meant it is the left v right, Dems v Repubs dichotomy. In the UK, Labour used to a working mans party but Tony Blair put well paid to that. All Im saying is we shouldnt get embroiled in defending either side
    Yeah, agreed. It's the main device by which the needs and efforts of the people are thwarted by the ruling class. But it's a super effective method that shows no significant sign of diminishing, yet. More people are aware of the con but not enough. I'm already hearing some people proclaim, "That's it! I'm voting Labour or (not even kidding) Lib Dem!", as if it is the ultimate punishment to the revolving door class. But the most dangerous types are the ones who would ideologically vote for the same party regardless of what that party actually did, because they have been bred to hate the other side. That hatred, boosted by steroids injected by the media, is what led to Biden and will probably lead to a similarly horrific outcome in the UK at the next election.

However, sometimes it goes too far and the majority notices. I don't think there has ever been a national figure more despised than Tony Blair. On the other hand I've also seen people who foamed at the mouth in their hatred of Bush now fawning over him. It's such a crazy period in history I wouldn't put it past Blair to manage a comeback.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    nice try - actually it's not, because you know - as does everyone else on here - that i'm describing you down to a tee
    ORANGEMANBAD!

BINLADENDIDIT!

LOL!

Dope.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By being the only labour leader to have won an election in the last 50 years?