User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 227 of 267 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    A rigged election.

Biden is the most popular president ever? Sure.

LETS GO BRANDON!
    I hate to break it to you - but these people don't believe that. They look at Biden, they look at the propaganda on the BBC and CNN - and that's all. They don't look at the polling data or the underlying statistics, they don't look at the trends or the historical markers. They don't look at the verifiable information compared to the subpoena immune claimed "data". They have no experience with the actual election process. They don't know how to spot a win or a loss, they don't know how to interpolate or extrapolate. They have none of the tools that would allow them to easily spot a rigged election. Instead they rely on proclamations from the very institutions in thrall to the agencies that rigged the vote.

And they have no dignity so they are immune to ridicule.

You are onto a loser here I'm afraid. They can't be reached. Even if they wanted to be.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I hate to break it to you - but these people don't believe that. They look at Biden, they look at the propaganda on the BBC and CNN - and that's all. They don't look at the polling data or the underlying statistics, they don't look at the trends or the historical markers. They don't look at the verifiable information compared to the subpoena immune claimed "data". They have no experience with the actual election process. They don't know how to spot a win or a loss, they don't know how to interpolate or extrapolate. They have none of the tools that would allow them to easily spot a rigged election. Instead they rely on proclamations from the very institutions in thrall to the agencies that rigged the vote.

And they have no dignity so they are immune to ridicule.

You are onto a loser here I'm afraid. They can't be reached. Even if they wanted to be.
    The only polling data that matters is the number of votes. More went to Biden then Trump therefore Biden wins.

It doenst matter if Biden now is unpopular, he will be voted out next time but it doesnt affect the result from last year.

There were allegations of fraudulent votes but no one could produce any evidence of it to convince courts, republican senators etc that it was true. If you have concrete evidence that say over 11k people in Georgia voted fraudulently, then i suspect Trump will pay you a lot of money to represent him in court arguing that case. However, no one has any evidence because it doenst exists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't pay Ollie to say that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are already scared stiff Trump will run again. My advice to him is dont try it unless he wants to get carried out of the White house in a box will a flag draped over it and Nancy Pelosi standing nearby pretending to cry
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamala Harris is now acting president of the United States.

So now there is an answer to a pub quiz question in years to come, who was the first female US president

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    They are already scared stiff Trump will run again. My advice to him is dont try it unless he wants to get carried out of the White house in a box will a flag draped over it and Nancy Pelosi standing nearby pretending to cry
    The red media is tipping DeSantis as a viable spoiler. Don't think they fancy chancing their arm with another midnight printing run so they hope a split vote will allow them to sneak through another comrade corpse and have it stand up to at least cursory scrutiny this time. As always, in their urgency to grab all the toys they have failed to notice DeSantis isn't one of them either. I would imagine Trump will happily stand aside if a viable alternative emerges. He'll likely only stand if some stooge from the Romney faction starts pretending to be a conservative.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The silence here on the quite incredible stream of events in the US is very illustrative. They were all so noisy when they were told to be. Now, not a peep. The ideal NPCs.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go on then, I’ll bite.
    What events?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Presumably the trial where the bloke who killed two black lives matters protestors was found not guilty of murder but rather acting in self defence.

I dont know the ins & outs of that particular trial but i did see Biden and others expressing anger over it. To me it shows how the system works, the evidence was presented and a jury decided to find not guilty. Isn’t that how the court system is supposed to work?

There was at the weekend a car driven into a parade killing a few people, teh news reports i saw seemed to imply it was a black man leaving a domestic disturbance who drove the car into parade ( https://news.sky.com/story/waukesha-...ssion-12475739 ) but the same lot angry over the first case, seem very quiet on this one. I guess that is was NQ is referring to and the appearance of double standards.