User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 228 of 267 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sort of followed that trial - well, that's not true, but I saw the result.
    I looked into it a bit - not in any detail - but the people he killed were white. So...I'm struggling to understand this one, it's not a white man mowing down black people with impunity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I sort of followed that trial - well, that's not true, but I saw the result.
    I looked into it a bit - not in any detail - but the people he killed were white. So...I'm struggling to understand this one, it's not a white man mowing down black people with impunity.
    Not only were they white (not that colour should matter) but it was clear self defence if you watch the video. The case should have been open and shut but such is the state of the media in the US atm they tried to make it into something that it clearly wasn't. Not to mention one of the guys was a 5 time child sex offender only out of prison recently

Would have been epic if he did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

There was at the weekend a car driven into a parade killing a few people, teh news reports i saw seemed to imply it was a black man leaving a domestic disturbance who drove the car into parade ( https://news.sky.com/story/waukesha-...ssion-12475739 ) but the same lot angry over the first case, seem very quiet on this one. I guess that is was NQ is referring to and the appearance of double standards.
    I'll just leave this here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some handy cliff notes re. the whole Rittenhouse debacle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of sleepyheads have been woken up by Rittenhouse, apparently. All of a sudden they can't believe the mainstream media just outright lies. Makes you wonder where these people have been all this time and how come they didn't manage to figure this out ages ago. But whatever, we should welcome them to reality because we need the numbers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Presumably the trial where the bloke who killed two black lives matters protestors was found not guilty of murder but rather acting in self defence.

I dont know the ins & outs of that particular trial but i did see Biden and others expressing anger over it. To me it shows how the system works, the evidence was presented and a jury decided to find not guilty. Isn’t that how the court system is supposed to work?

There was at the weekend a car driven into a parade killing a few people, teh news reports i saw seemed to imply it was a black man leaving a domestic disturbance who drove the car into parade ( https://news.sky.com/story/waukesha-...ssion-12475739 ) but the same lot angry over the first case, seem very quiet on this one. I guess that is was NQ is referring to and the appearance of double standards.
    Well yes, Rittenhouse was a biggie. But to pluck a few more classics at random, because there are so many to choose from. There's Pfizer. Home Depot. Project Veritas. China. Russia. E10... etc, etc. All of it predictable (except maybe Veritas). It's just everyone was so keen when our media was urging them on I thought at least a few of you had got a taste for it. But it was only fashion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That photo of Kamala Harris and Epstein is fake

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2Q1292

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also Trump is still lying - he says in his statement "nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before" - errr, sorry mate you AREN'T President...