User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 231 of 267 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    How do you manage to so regularly say so much without actually saying anything?
    It's an interesting skill, if that's the right word.
    I said plenty. Though what I didn't do was plough into another "debate" with you so you could go round and around again, as is your passion. Who is the bigger fool? The fool himself or the fool that argues with him?

Although I did love the delicious irony of your Orwell closing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice article that digs into your bible and uses it to possibly explain your prideful ignorance?
    https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/the...iracy-theories
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DICK Cheney's warmongering spawn has been ousted from congress. Doesn't mean she's dead, doesn't even mean she won't continue to inject her poison from behind the scenery. But you take what you can get. This is a positive development for every humanitarian on the planet.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    DICK Cheney's warmongering spawn has been ousted from congress. Doesn't mean she's dead, doesn't even mean she won't continue to inject her poison from behind the scenery. But you take what you can get. This is a positive development for every humanitarian on the planet.
    I saw that too. Awful woman. She can now take up Quail hunting with her dad. Im sure they are both great shots
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is the poster boy for the post truth world we now live in.
    He didn't create that, but boy has he exploited it - I don't think deliberately, I don't think he's that smart a strategist, it's just all fallen into his lap.

The idea of politicians lying is not new or shocking, but he lies in a different way to most. Politicians and the press have always twisted and misrepresented facts to promote their agenda.
    But Trump will tell you it's sunny while sheltering under an umbrella protecting him from the thunderstorm filling the sky.
    Johnson does the same. I think the difference is I think Johnson knows what the truth is, he just doesn't care, he'll say whatever he thinks will play best. I don't think Trump is as smart or calculating, he just says whatever pops into his head and I think he genuinely believes the bullshit he spouts.

The worrying thing is how many people lap it up. Trump followers are like cult members. He is their leader and whatever he says is The Truth ™, the point being they think it's the truth because he said it.
    So was there election fraud? Well Trump said there was so there must have been. Don't worry about all the audits showing the opposite or the court cases which were thrown out for lack of credible evidence.
    And of course anyone who points all that out...they're the ones suffering from TDS - Orange Man Bad! Well yes, orange man is bad. But this is why he's bad, he's selling you a crock of lies and you're lapping it up despite all the evidence showing he's wrong. And that's where it becomes a bit dangerous. If you can convince people that you are the source of truth and that the press are part of "fake news" conspiracy against you then any attempt by them to expose your lies...well, that's just part of the conspiracy. It's all very Orwellian.
    Spot on.

Utterly fuckin baffling to me how some people are still blind to Trump.

It's fuckin embarrassing, man.
    Last edited by mandela8; 17-08-2022 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we agree that whatever else, that we could do without hearing about Trump. His pathological narcissism is exhausting and he must be intolerable to spend any length of time around. CNN loves the fucking guy because he’s their own chance of any passable audience ratings whilst people of no real standing or who were just as bad as Trump until he threw them under the bus (Michael Cohen) pontificate about him at length.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really.

Cheney at least had the integrity to refute The Big Lie. So that makes her immediately superior to 99% of her Republican colleagues. She's also been replaced by a cult member. So for you to assert this is a positive development makes you a fuckin spastic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice article that digs into your bible and uses it to possibly explain your prideful ignorance?
    https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/the...iracy-theories
    UK Column

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK Column
    You revel in your ignorance.

It could be Comical Ali or CNN or even the BBC, but if you can't be bothered reading (and now you will lie and say you did read it, while you rapidly scan it) yet still feel confident in making a determination then it speaks everything about you and nothing at all about;

UK Column

(btw, everyone else - UK Column frightens the hell out of these bootlickers - well worth a look)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of you seem to approach Trump from the media perspective. Granted, some of you give credence to the media view so your conditioned responses are expected and routine. However, for those who profess to at least think a little before reaching judgement, why do you leave the media to do your thinking for you? It's fascinating, yet infuriating, and certainly a very big part of the problem that has divided the masses and made them meat for the few.

[Edit. Excl. Globalgunner who evidently does some homework., sorry for initially lumping you in with the herd.)
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 17-08-2022 at 04:08 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit