User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 232 of 267 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Whitmer scandal is something worth getting up to speed on. It doesn't automatically follow the FBI is therefore corrupt in all instances, but it does inform on the levels of corruption the FBI engages in. Read up on it, it's one of those tales that is almost impossible to believe yet strangely familiar.

Would be interested to hear opinion from grown-ups on this issue.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    why do you leave the media to do your thinking for you?
    Just occasionally you give us a glimpse of who you let do your thinking for you - UK Column in this case.
    And all the while believing yourself to be an "independent thinker".
    You get so much stuff demonstrably wrong - I've given the examples, I won't do so again. It's baffling you never think about why you got those things wrong or try any introspection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just occasionally you give us a glimpse of who you let do your thinking for you - UK Column in this case.
    And all the while believing yourself to be an "independent thinker".
    You get so much stuff demonstrably wrong - I've given the examples, I won't do so again. It's baffling you never think about why you got those things wrong or try any introspection.
    Wrong again. I said it was an interesting article. You are the one concentrating on the source. Proving a point that has been made so many times now.

You've given no examples, except a single opinion I expressed which was only partially evident at the time and not fully realised to the extent even you might understand. On matters of fact and issues more complex than tic-tac-toe, I'd challenge you to provide a single example where my information was at fault.

You are the fool that cites political "authorities" as paramount in order to "debunk" "conspiracy theorists" such as Mullis and Malone, for example. And you do it with a flourish, just to reinforce your ignorance.

But, it is better to let you provide the ultimate demonstration, as you are doing here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Not really.

Cheney at least had the integrity to refute The Big Lie. So that makes her immediately superior to 99% of her Republican colleagues. She's also been replaced by a cult member. So for you to assert this is a positive development makes you a fuckin spastic.
    Look, on the one hand you claim it is embarrassing how anyone can be blind to Trump. Fine, that's an opinion you are entitled to of course.

But the you assign integrity to a Cheney. All that really can be determined from that is you are missing many of the details and basing your view on emotion and perhaps partisanship instead. It suggests you are also blind to the issue of Trump, but from a different perspective. It sounds like you are prepared to close your eyes to any manner of evil provided it is directed against Trump.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of you seem to approach Trump from the media perspective. Granted, some of you give credence to the media view so your conditioned responses are expected and routine. However, for those who profess to at least think a little before reaching judgement, why do you leave the media to do your thinking for you? It's fascinating, yet infuriating, and certainly a very big part of the problem that has divided the masses and made them meat for the few.

[Edit. Excl. Globalgunner who evidently does some homework., sorry for initially lumping you in with the herd.)
    Y'know...we can all see and hear and read trump first hand, right?

The guy cannot open his gub without exposing himself as a cretin.

A real pity this. You're sounding like a typical Trumptard or flat earther with this nonsensical "you're all lemmings...think for yourself..." bullshit.

Pathetic, man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Can we agree that whatever else, that we could do without hearing about Trump. His pathological narcissism is exhausting and he must be intolerable to spend any length of time around. CNN loves the fucking guy because he’s their own chance of any passable audience ratings whilst people of no real standing or who were just as bad as Trump until he threw them under the bus (Michael Cohen) pontificate about him at length.
    Can we agree that Trump, or Joe Soap or anyone else who isn't part of the permanent state, doesn't have to be your best friend in order to provide the benefit of a four year lull in the homicidal machinations of the neocon and neoliberal cloud that forms around any pliable (or dementia stricken) "leader"?

Are people suggesting one of us is somehow going to attain power and then direct for the common good? So you work with what is available. In all the hours spent berating Trump, for four years many, many lives were preserved. And in years since, many, many lives have been lost.

I don't care if he grabbed a whore by the pussy, mostly because I don't care about him or the circus that surrounds him, including the permanent state. You know me, I want all of that destroyed. Because it is the very definition of evil. Prove me wrong, with examples.

Trump or Biden? Seriously? Look at the result of the poll on here. That's 22 sick and twisted fuckers right there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, on the one hand you claim it is embarrassing how anyone can be blind to Trump. Fine, that's an opinion you are entitled to of course.

But the you assign integrity to a Cheney. All that really can be determined from that is you are missing many of the details and basing your view on emotion and perhaps partisanship instead. It suggests you are also blind to the issue of Trump, but from a different perspective. It sounds like you are prepared to close your eyes to any manner of evil provided it is directed against Trump.
    No.

What it demonstrates is that I recognize that there are multiple facets to people. I can accept Cheney has been responsible for numerous acts I will never agree with but she can also demonstrate other traits too. I judge each on their merits and her refusal to simply accept an egregious lie, even though it would benefit her personally to do so, is respectable.
    The person replacing her has nonsuch redeeming features.

You seem to have a more binary approach to judgement.

Tbh, you just seem like a bitter little man who is disappointed with your own life. That's how you come across.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y'know...we can all see and hear and read trump first hand, right?

The guy cannot open his gub without exposing himself as a cretin.

A real pity this. You're sounding like a typical Trumptard or flat earther with this nonsensical "you're all lemmings...think for yourself..." bullshit.

Pathetic, man.
    I've never voted for Trump and I don't believe the earth is flat.

I'm simply observing that the hysteria directed against Trump is strangely sympathetic to the hysteria the media advises ought to be directed against Trump. Globalgunner asked a pertinent question. What are the "crimes" of Donald Trump? Of course he didn't get an answer. How could he. Trump has been investigated non-stop for 6 years. Common sense alone should tell any reasonable mind that even an ounce of dirt would have been spun up to a mountain. So dirt was invented instead. Lie Russiagate, for example. Many people can't be bothered or don't feel the need to inform themselves on that issue. Yet it's important to ask the question, why do our "elites" feel the need to lie so egregiously?

Now comes the fallacy. By pointing out the lies directed against Trump it therefore follows you must support Trump. Wrong. Good job we're not engaged in science here, or philosophy, because that's one of the fundamental smashed by such illogical accusation.

If you knew anything about me you'd know it it literally impossible for me to "support" Trump or any other individual who sets himself up with superior rights. However, that doesn't stop me pursuing and organising facts. If Trump is a liar that does not men there can be no other liars.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

What it demonstrates is that I recognize that there are multiple facets to people. I can accept Cheney has been responsible for numerous acts I will never agree with but she can also demonstrate other traits too. I judge each on their merits and her refusal to simply accept an egregious lie, even though it would benefit her personally to do so, is respectable.
    The person replacing her has nonsuch redeeming features.

You seem to have a more binary approach to judgement.

Tbh, you just seem like a bitter little man who is disappointed with your own life. That's how you come across.
    I like information and verifiable facts. They appeal to me, especially in a complex world where half the people maybe still rely on reason while the other halve have abdicated thinking to demonstrably untrustworthy propaganda outlets.

All I'm really saying is it's easy to spot the latter.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we agree that Trump, or Joe Soap or anyone else who isn't part of the permanent state, doesn't have to be your best friend in order to provide the benefit of a four year lull in the homicidal machinations of the neocon and neoliberal cloud that forms around any pliable (or dementia stricken) "leader"?

Are people suggesting one of us is somehow going to attain power and then direct for the common good? So you work with what is available. In all the hours spent berating Trump, for four years many, many lives were preserved. And in years since, many, many lives have been lost.

I don't care if he grabbed a whore by the pussy, mostly because I don't care about him or the circus that surrounds him, including the permanent state. You know me, I want all of that destroyed. Because it is the very definition of evil. Prove me wrong, with examples.

Trump or Biden? Seriously? Look at the result of the poll on here. That's 22 sick and twisted fuckers right there.

Again no I don’t buy into this idea that even if there are things I don’t like about the status quo that a chimpanzee with explosive diarrhoea is a welcome respite. It’s a bit like seeing a viral you tube video where it was funny the first few times and now just has become tiresome.

The angry Scotsman for once has a point about binaries. Plus the media adores Trump CNN especially they simply can’t stop talking about him. Are there worse people in the world than Trump of course there are….but there are few who give me more of a headache. Even listening to your diatribes constantly would be less draining than here Trump talking about himself.