User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 235 of 267 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I like information and verifiable facts.
    No you fucking don’t.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did I tell you when you all had your cocks out for Biden, simply because he wasn't Trump?

I told you - people are going to die because of this.

And so they have.

Or is that a conspiracy theory too?
    It was a binary choice between a between two terrible candidates.

And no one here got a say in the choice (I think).

The US chose the least shit option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    No you fucking don’t.
    Well expand on that then and back up what you claim. Or do we just take your word for it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The US (I assume you mean the people) didn't choose anything. The pre-selections were set before them and even the the result was subverted. When you show me a candidate with $57 in his pocket, instead of $57 million, prevail in a properly supervised election with verifiable results then I'll hold my hands up, no problem.

Until then, spare me talk of shit options. Your least shit option is killing people. Lots of them. And might end up killing you. You get that, right?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what? No, seriously. So what?

I'm interested in what her plans are to represent the people of Wyoming.
    Are you seriously trying to tell us that YGAF about her plans for representing the people of Wyoming?

That is fucking hilarious.

Anyway, I know fuck all about her. I even scrolled back up to check her name.

I do know of Cheney though. She is playing the long game hoping the Republicans shift from MAGA lunacy so she can take a run at the Presidency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Fuckin hell, man
    You do realise that by simply accepting the media message you also accept an obviously sick man accumulated more votes than any other candidate in American history? The same man that couldn't get his own party nomination until his party rigged that result too?

It's fine if you think that. Your opinion counts, like any other opinion. However, we don't measure reality with opinion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you seriously trying to tell us that YGAF about her plans for representing the people of Wyoming?

That is fucking hilarious.

Anyway, I know fuck all about her. I even scrolled back up to check her name.

I do know of Cheney though. She is playing the long game hoping the Republicans shift from MAGA lunacy so she can take a run at the Presidency.
    I doubt she has any interest in the people of Wyoming, much like the Cheney spawn.

My point is, if you believe in all this political shit (which I don't), the primary requirement of any representative (ahem) is to represent the people. So of course I'm interested in how this latest digging for dollars champion will fight for the people. I'm sure she'll devote every waking hour to the mission.

Thing is - I'm not the one who believe politics is real. I'm the "conspiracy theorist." Remember? I'll leave it to "normal" people to decide how representative the types they keep voting for actually are.

On the other hand, Cheney has demonstrated her credentials beyond reasonable doubt. So it remains a very good thing the bitch has been at least inconvenienced.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This.

No one voted for Biden.

They voted against Trump.

Sanity prevailed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do realise that by simply accepting the media message you also accept an obviously sick man accumulated more votes than any other candidate in American history? The same man that couldn't get his own party nomination until his party rigged that result too?

It's fine if you think that. Your opinion counts, like any other opinion. However, we don't measure reality with opinion.
    As above, I don't think Biden drove the record number of votes. The anti Trump sentiment did.

Jesus fuckin Christ, man.

Accepting the media message

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    As above, I don't think Biden drove the record number of votes. The anti Trump sentiment did.

Jesus fuckin Christ, man.

Accepting the media message
    Even if you are right, do you realise what you just said? ANYTHING will do provided it's not Trump?

You are making my point for me. The left, or the liberals, or progressives [sic] or whatever you want to call them, are ignorant and emotional. That's what I originally said, that's what set you off. You could have just agreed with me, rather than fighting tooth and nail to illustrate precisely what I said.
    Für eure Sicherheit