User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 237 of 267 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Hating on Trump is the lodestone of the current zeitgeist. Its how you prove to your fellow travellers that you are "in da club" and on the mainstream. Its a safe place where you can be sure of backup. It also robs you of personal responsibility it it all goes crapper". Tell me what Trumps crimes are?.....He lies, he lies all the time they will say...nothing more. His crimes are endless, but will not list one

Have any of his lies led to a fake based invasion of a country and the destruction of millions of lives as those of Bush, Blair, Obama? Please tell me
    Did he lie and tell me that 2 airplanes knocked down 3 skyscrapers each into its own footprint?

His major crime is that he gummed up the works, wasnt part of the programme and his instincts were all going against the grain. Sure he is none too bright, a neophyte in politics and was easily conned into appointing some of the worst assholes into key positions in his administration, but that was all because he was green in politics and is easily manoeuvred by stroking his ego

Trumps major crime is that he wont go along with the programme. It was her Heinousness` turn in 2016. Thats what the system wanted, that's what both parties...and those behind the facade wanted. This current skirmish between Russia and Ukraine was supposed to take place in 2017 after Hillary had been crowned. Mainly because Obama didnt want the world to end under his watch and Hillary of course is up for Armageddon, she likes death and misery. The plan is to break up Russia and then surround China and break them up too.

They want Russia's resources and China`s industries and nothing for you. For you and your kin they want sacrifice and for them everything else. Yet here you are cheering your own destruction agenda like Chickens clapping for the opening of a new battery.

They really believed this plan would work, that Russia would crumble and Putin would do the perp walk. Xi would plead for negotiations that would result in demon-cracy and the Yugoslavia solution for China

At least when the hydrogen bombs are blowing up next to you, you can have the warm feeling that Trump wasn't in charge when it happened.
    If you won’t even read the post. Specifically, the post immediately above yours. Or if you can’t even comprehend it enough to engage with it and post as if it doesn’t exist, then even this exchange with you is a complete fucking waste of time.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crikey this has become quite the sewing circle

Did someone honestly invoke 9/11 was an inside job tropes…. you love to see the classics resurfacing. Though frankly I’m appalled that no has so far brought in that old favourite of mine “jet fuel can’t melt steel beams”

The 2020 election was fraudulent is one of the flimsiest things that people choose to believe. In fact I don’t think they do believe it, it’s more a case of “I’m not giving you the satisfaction”. It’s a waste of time trying to convince people because there is no way they’d admit that the whole fraudulent election claim was set in place before the election even happened because Trump knew he was going to lose (this isn’t a guy who has a history of admitting defeat)

Does election fraud happen? Yes…you’ll get people voting when they aren’t eligible etc but ultimately it’s nominal because what’s really to gain from it on an individual basis. If the Democrats had fraudulently taken Georgia why did they not fraudulently take Florida rather than what actually happened where Hispanics who are freaked out by the nonsense of the left actually swung more towards Trump than they did in 2016.

Losing Ohio by eight points again is pretty embarrassing, if I was manufacturing election fraud id probably not allow that to happen.

The fact is suburban middle class voters went massively for Biden, a lot of them are affluent wokesters who are moving to the bluer areas of previously red states (why Biden took Maricopa county in Arizona)

And actually if anything there was a small swing of minority voters towards Trump because they are sick of being patronised and made out to be victims by Democrats.

Would Trump have lost if not for the pandemic? Who knows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were no specifics in any of his posts.

Handling of Covid?.No specifics on that either. Do you knubskulls know that Trump has no authority over internal state administration beyond say declaring a state of emergency across the whole nation. Im sure you would have applauded him for that. That is for the governors. Was he the one in New York who corralled sick people into old peoples homes like Cuomo did? Did Democrats including the current VP not encourage people not to take a vax because Trump was in charge at the time?

Election stealing...like the one the Democrats and Hillary staged for all to see. The Jan 6 commission has come up with nothing...so they have gone a fishing at Florida. Lets see what comes up

He closed the border to flights. likely based on advice from frauds like Fauci. Can any of you Einsteins tell me what either of you would have done differently.

2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings...all conveniently owned by the same guy who had wanted to demolish them anyway. Did you all not know that?. Bldg 7 in the same lot but not hit but also came crumbling down, a twenty something storey high rise I believe. How did that happen then, someone explain it . Id like to hear.

Like I said. Cheer for your own destruction. Here in the 3rd world we at least might get a chance to have a few weeks with our kids.

Loopy Liz is coming in to take on Putin herself so the days a coming closer
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 18-08-2022 at 01:15 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were no specifics in any of his posts.

Handling of Covid?.No specifics on that either. Do you knubskulls know that Trump has no authority over internal state administration beyond say declaring a state of emergency across the whole nation. Im sure you would have applauded him for that. That is for the governors. Was he the one in New York who corralled sick people into old peoples homes like Cuomo did? Did Democrats including the current VP not encourage people not to take a vax because Trump was in charge at the time?

Election stealing...like the one the Democrats and Hillary staged for all to see. The Jan 6 commission has come up with nothing...so they have gone a fishing at Florida. Lets see what comes up

He closed the border to flights. likely based on advice from frauds like Fauci. Can any of you Einsteins tell me what either of you would have done differently.

2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings...all conveniently owned by the same guy who had wanted to demolish them anyway. Did you all not know that?. Bldg 7 in the same lot but not hit but also came crumbling down, a twenty something storey high rise I believe. How did that happen then, someone explain it . Id like to hear.

Like I said. Cheer for your own destruction. Here in the 3rd world we at least might get a chance to have a few weeks with our kids.

Loopy Liz is coming in to take on Putin herself so the days a coming closer
    Mate...shut the fuck up, man.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still not convinced everyone in this thread isn't Letters tbh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the election everyone knew that the on the night votes would favour Trump - because he was encouraging his supporters to get out and vote in person in the middle of a pandemic.
    And postal votes would favour Biden because he was encouraging postal votes...because we were in the middle of a pandemic.
    Which is exactly what happened.

Then you got Trump expressing incredulity that things could swing away from him because of the postal votes despite everyone knowing that was going to happen - obviously we didn't know if that would be enough to win Biden the election. And the MAGA lot just lap it up.

Then you get "evidence" like Trump just claiming stuff. Remember all the "dead voters" - who people started contacting and found they were alive
    Then there were people who think they saw a thing. . Which brings me back to that postal worker. That was literally it, he thought he heard/saw a thing - a thing he probably wouldn't even have given a second thought about had the President not been telling everyone the election had been stolen. So he reported it, was contacted by the ironically named Veritas Project who greatly exaggerated what he'd heard. And when he was later interviewed and the Agents read back to him what had been written by the Veritas Project he agreed he couldn't stand by it. That was literally it. And for a while he was touted as the smoking gun that was going to crack this whole case open
    Then you have Trump recorded openly trying to get people to overturn the result.
    There have been multiple audits and recounts, this must be the most scrutinised election in US history. And they didn't find anything credible. Court case after court case was dismissed because there just wasn't any credible evidence.
    I just remembered one of the court transcripts in which Trump's lawyers were bringing a case saying there was no-one witnessing the counting - under the gentlest questioning they were forced to admit that there were a "non zero" number of witnesses
    You had one lot of MAGA Morons in places where Trump was behind shouting "Count the votes, count the votes". And a different set of MAGA Morons in places where Trump was ahead shouting "Stop the count, stop the count"

Honestly. It's just embarrassing that anyone buys into all this bullshit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    I'm still not convinced everyone in this thread isn't Letters tbh.
    Shut the fuck up, man.

Oh piss, I forgot to switch to my mandela account

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Would Trump have lost if not for the pandemic? Who knows?
    That's a good question, you know. My gut feeling is he probably would have won hadn't it been for the pandemic but yeah, we will never know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sure
    In the 1960s the Chairman of the joint Chiefs sent a strategy note to Kennedy, suggesting that they organise bombings in Miami and blame it on Fidel Castro. That would give an excuse to invade CUba

Kennedy not being a psychopath ignored it....

This was revealed in declassified archive documents. False flags to start wars is a US speciality

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/j...castro-9782696

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/j...ombings-miami/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bldg 7 in the same lot but not hit but also came crumbling down, a twenty something storey high rise I believe. How did that happen then, someone explain it . Id like to hear,
    Well that took me 30 seconds

https://www.nist.gov/pao/questions-a...-investigation

TL;DR, because debris from the collapse of one of the twin towers ignited fires in Building 7 some of which burned out of control for 7 hours leading ultimately to its collapse.

Of course, you'll dismiss this, because it's an "official source". I'm sure TruthSeeker341 on YouTube knows the real inside scoop.