User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 251 of 267 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Clinton said exactly the same thing so what is your point
    Clinton didnt accept her loss either and cooked up a billion dollar excuse that took 3 years to enravel. In Congress democrats stood up and rejected the results, but Trump cant argue his own loss

If they have him bang to rights as you all claim, then just sit back and watch the show, This time next year he should be in an orange jump suit eating mashed potatoes and beef water

People who get this worked up at things completely beyond their power are as much zealots as the people the say they oppose
    Trump is a blowhard who should never have had the presidency in the first place, but the swamp made the perfect conditions for him to run and even cleared the way for him to sail to the nomination. Problem is...he won to the surprise of both Republicans and Democrats

If he is so bad let him run again and see him lose......or maybe win
    This is just nonsense though, isn't it?

Clinton, who is an Uber cunt who I have zero interest in defending conceded defeat immediately.

"Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.”

So, it's not the same at all. Trump has spread his lies for years motivating people to do and say ridiculous things and widening the divide in this country massively. It's now pretty clear that he and his team tried to undermine the democratic will of the people, at multiple times using multiple criminal avenues.

This needs to be recognized and punished otherwise it will become the norm and, living here, I can assure you that the impacts are felt every single day in the interactions of people and institutions.

And Trump is the swamp, ffs.

But, aye...cLiNt0n d0n3 tHe sAme.

Fuck sake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    You do talk so much shit it’s unbelievable. At one time at least you used to be an independent thinker….but this is verbatim the Trump defence spouted by the remedial lawyers that are actually prepared to work for him anymore. Again ensuring that the election is fair is one thing, demanding that the state legislature declare the result as void (when there is nothing that would necessitate doing this) or that they swap out the electors for those who will give their votes to Trump is another thing.
    Trump wasn’t interested in a fair election, he wanted to remain in office and did not care whether it was by fair means.
    Pence’s role as vice president is to certify the election results in congress, allowing for any objection from congress to be heard (if the objection is signed off by a senator) the objections were heard and the results signed off.
    He had no authority to direct results back to the states, this was confirmed by Trump’s own legal team.

Don’t vomit talking points at me and then claim I’m the one swallowing media spin. Then there’s whataboutery. As if I give a shit about defending that senile octogenarian Biden. I’m quite clear Clinton and her husband are horrendous people and her private server was to use foreign contacts to get donations for the Clinton foundation…absolute pair of shameless grifters like Trump himself, she should have been indicted over that. Same if there’s any link established between Biden and his son over business connections.
    I’m not the one who is defending an establishment politician who is as every bit an elitist as the rest of them.
    Nice cut and paste from wherever, but it just shows again how you are doing what you are now accusing me of doing - the MO never changes. I never said Trump was entitled to do any of the things you have introduced. I said he had avenues he was entitled to pursue, which he did. Whatever Trump demanded, unless he took it upon himself to enforce demands that were outside the scope of his office - where's the crime? What is he actually being prosecuted for? He's being prosecuted for rightly casting doubt on the election result of 2020, and scandalously so is anyone associated with him that expressed the same opinion. Scrutiny of that election has never been, nor ever will be permitted. For obvious reasons.

As for "whataboutery", that's a recent political term brought to you by the same types who taught us all to prefix our every observation with, "Well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...". More mainstream training that leads to the "correct" way of thinking. The "whataboutery" becomes very important when all the focus shifts from an actual criminal to a high profile decoy. Which, along with the fact Trump's administration committed the cardinal sin of interfering with the main role of government - war profiteering - is why this is happening at all. Trump said it plainly, if he gets back into office he'll end the Ukraine war in day one. So yes, I agree, he's not the brightest tack for making crazy threats like that to such powerful adversaries, but that doesn't mean the trumped up charges being brought against him suddenly carry water.

And your last sentence is another mainstream concept. If I'm against you I must be with Trump. That doesn't fly with me. My ideal outcome is the termination of government in all its forms. The mere fact I want to see integrity in the justice systems worldwide does not tie me to one political camp or the other, though thanks for signing me up anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Such a fReE Th1nKeR
    The irony.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nice cut and paste from wherever, but it just shows again how you are doing what you are now accusing me of doing - the MO never changes. I never said Trump was entitled to do any of the things you have introduced. I said he had avenues he was entitled to pursue, which he did. Whatever Trump demanded, unless he took it upon himself to enforce demands that were outside the scope of his office - where's the crime? What is he actually being prosecuted for? He's being prosecuted for rightly casting doubt on the election result of 2020, and scandalously so is anyone associated with him that expressed the same opinion. Scrutiny of that election has never been, nor ever will be permitted. For obvious reasons.

As for "whataboutery", that's a recent political term brought to you by the same types who taught us all to prefix our every observation with, "Well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...". More mainstream training that leads to the "correct" way of thinking. The "whataboutery" becomes very important when all the focus shifts from an actual criminal to a high profile decoy. Which, along with the fact Trump's administration committed the cardinal sin of interfering with the main role of government - war profiteering - is why this is happening at all. Trump said it plainly, if he gets back into office he'll end the Ukraine war in day one. So yes, I agree, he's not the brightest tack for making crazy threats like that to such powerful adversaries, but that doesn't mean the trumped up charges being brought against him suddenly carry water.

And your last sentence is another mainstream concept. If I'm against you I must be with Trump. That doesn't fly with me. My ideal outcome is the termination of government in all its forms. The mere fact I want to see integrity in the justice systems worldwide does not tie me to one political camp or the other, though thanks for signing me up anyway.

I’ve not stated you believe anything. You keep asserting he has the right to challenge the results and I’ve said more than once that yes he does have that right, but he doesn’t have the right to conspire to overturn results he doesn’t like and that’s what he’s accused of. It feels like You’ve already made your mind up that he is a victim of injustice, but if I’m wrong read the indictment and make your own mind up…rather than just doing “I know you are but what am I” when I’ve stated that you are verbatim trotting out the Trump defence line.
    As I said Trump wasn’t interested in finding out who actually won, he worked on the assumption that he had won (despite it being something that’s unlikely even he believed) and tried to engineer things to that effect. So this is the person who is accusing others of stealing elections whilst attempting to do it himself (something he’s done throughout his entire life)
    Whether you are just copying what you’ve heard or whether it’s a massive coincidence and this is all your own conclusions, I honestly don’t give a fuck. It’s so utterly tiresome, I’m sure it’s also a massive coincidence that you are by far the most tireless defender of Trump on here….again don’t really care what the motivation in, other than to point out that by your logic that Trump and the Clintons/Bidens etc are two different cheeks of the same spotty arse.
    I’m not Letters, I’m not going to debate you until the heat death of the universe because it’s utterly pointless. I have zero respect for your point of view, and I know you have zero respect for mine (which for obvious reasons I couldn’t give two fucks about).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And before you start getting into the “why did you respond in the first place” stuff. You directly replied to me on another thread where you referenced my point of view on the topic.

More fool me, would have been better to let you howl into the void as usual

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve not stated you believe anything. You keep asserting he has the right to challenge the results and I’ve said more than once that yes he does have that right, but he doesn’t have the right to conspire to overturn results he doesn’t like and that’s what he’s accused of. It feels like You’ve already made your mind up that he is a victim of injustice, but if I’m wrong read the indictment and make your own mind up…rather than just doing “I know you are but what am I” when I’ve stated that you are verbatim trotting out the Trump defence line.
    As I said Trump wasn’t interested in finding out who actually won, he worked on the assumption that he had won (despite it being something that’s unlikely even he believed) and tried to engineer things to that effect. So this is the person who is accusing others of stealing elections whilst attempting to do it himself (something he’s done throughout his entire life)
    Whether you are just copying what you’ve heard or whether it’s a massive coincidence and this is all your own conclusions, I honestly don’t give a fuck. It’s so utterly tiresome, I’m sure it’s also a massive coincidence that you are by far the most tireless defender of Trump on here….again don’t really care what the motivation in, other than to point out that by your logic that Trump and the Clintons/Bidens etc are two different cheeks of the same spotty arse.
    I’m not Letters, I’m not going to debate you until the heat death of the universe because it’s utterly pointless. I have zero respect for your point of view, and I know you have zero respect for mine (which for obvious reasons I couldn’t give two fucks about).
    The "Trump defence line?" That would be like any lawyer "trotting out" his innocent client's "defence line". Oh yeah - he WOULD say that, right? It's the "defence line" because it's the obvious response to the absurd allegations.

Of course I've made my mind up. Anyone who's kept vaguely in touch with events surrounding Trump over the last four years will have done the same unless they have an interest, or maybe just a perverse desire, in seeing a blatant injustice unfold. I've read the fucking indictment, it's ridiculous. There's even shit in there about him tweeting out his secret conspiracy to a billion strangers. Absolutely absurd and it would never see the light in a serious, non-political courtroom.

You should give a fuck because your life might depend on it. There are so many ingress and egress vectors to and from this critical period before the next staged election in 2024, possibly the last election that will take place in the U.S., at least until the marxist threat has been neutralised. But the most notable are the state of the war party while Trump was in office and its breakneck gains since he's been out of office, or should I say since the war party's asset Biden was installed?

This would all sound conspiratorial and even hysterical were it not for one, chillingly revealing insight. Russiagate. That's been laid bare now and it gives us everything we need to know about the war party and what it is prepared to do to achieve its aims. There very things Trump is accusing them of, like stealing elections for example. Anyone who understands Russiagate will know very well there's a huge difference between Trump and the Bidens or Clintons, a night and day difference. They might all be obnoxious people, but what does that have to do with anything? It's what they are prepared to do, not what they say - as with any politician. Even if, despite the evidence or lack of it and the fact the reverse is true, you just accept Trump tried to steal the election, well that would be bad. For sure. But not even in the same city, never mind ballpark, as A Clinton or a Bush or a Biden. Of course he didn't try to steal the election, but when you have the perp in charge of the court you are going to get accused of the crimes he committed if you make mention of them.

If Trump can somehow claw all these marxists off his back and generate enough people power to win by such a margin that the munchkins down in Detroit can't print ballots fast enough - we won't go to war with Russia. Which means we will all probably get to live to see the coming of the authoritarian global government. Maybe we're better off dead anyway. But if Biden is deposited into the Whitehouse again, presumably by stretcher this time, the war party working his strings gets four more years to build an even greater catastrophe than they have managed so far. A catastrophe that's very likely to come to your door, and mine.

So I think you should care. Unless you are one of those people who has blind faith in the intentions of your betters? You know - those people?

You never know. Maybe RFK won't go down as easily as Bernie and a fly will be cast into the war party's anal lubricant.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Trump defence line?" That would be like any lawyer "trotting out" his innocent client's "defence line". Oh yeah - he WOULD say that, right? It's the "defence line" because it's the obvious response to the absurd allegations.

Of course I've made my mind up. Anyone who's kept vaguely in touch with events surrounding Trump over the last four years will have done the same unless they have an interest, or maybe just a perverse desire, in seeing a blatant injustice unfold. I've read the fucking indictment, it's ridiculous. There's even shit in there about him tweeting out his secret conspiracy to a billion strangers. Absolutely absurd and it would never see the light in a serious, non-political courtroom.

You should give a fuck because your life might depend on it. There are so many ingress and egress vectors to and from this critical period before the next staged election in 2024, possibly the last election that will take place in the U.S., at least until the marxist threat has been neutralised. But the most notable are the state of the war party while Trump was in office and its breakneck gains since he's been out of office, or should I say since the war party's asset Biden was installed?

This would all sound conspiratorial and even hysterical were it not for one, chillingly revealing insight. Russiagate. That's been laid bare now and it gives us everything we need to know about the war party and what it is prepared to do to achieve its aims. There very things Trump is accusing them of, like stealing elections for example. Anyone who understands Russiagate will know very well there's a huge difference between Trump and the Bidens or Clintons, a night and day difference. They might all be obnoxious people, but what does that have to do with anything? It's what they are prepared to do, not what they say - as with any politician. Even if, despite the evidence or lack of it and the fact the reverse is true, you just accept Trump tried to steal the election, well that would be bad. For sure. But not even in the same city, never mind ballpark, as A Clinton or a Bush or a Biden. Of course he didn't try to steal the election, but when you have the perp in charge of the court you are going to get accused of the crimes he committed if you make mention of them.

If Trump can somehow claw all these marxists off his back and generate enough people power to win by such a margin that the munchkins down in Detroit can't print ballots fast enough - we won't go to war with Russia. Which means we will all probably get to live to see the coming of the authoritarian global government. Maybe we're better off dead anyway. But if Biden is deposited into the Whitehouse again, presumably by stretcher this time, the war party working his strings gets four more years to build an even greater catastrophe than they have managed so far. A catastrophe that's very likely to come to your door, and mine.

So I think you should care. Unless you are one of those people who has blind faith in the intentions of your betters? You know - those people?

You never know. Maybe RFK won't go down as easily as Bernie and a fly will be cast into the war party's anal lubricant.
    TLDR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TLDR
    I suspect that's an ongoing issue for you. Hence the need to rely on easy to digest and regurgitate mainstream sources.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect that's an ongoing issue for you. Hence the need to rely on easy to digest and regurgitate mainstream sources.
    I did by the way pick up all the modal verbs like should, I should care because a paragraph of disassociated waffle

I see you’re still on your crusade to convert us. How’s that going for you?…that’s a rhetorical question by the way

I always thought you were full of shit, but now even worse than that you’re boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did by the way pick up all the modal verbs like should, I should care because a paragraph of disassociated waffle

I see you’re still on your crusade to convert us. How’s that going for you?…that’s a rhetorical question by the way

I always thought you were full of shit, but now even worse than that you’re boring.
    Yeah, my ongoing crusade of posting every 3 months. It's going well. As we can see from your response. You made yourself look uninformed on this thread and very silly in another. So you have the hump. I get it. Doesn't advance your silly arguments any though.
    Für eure Sicherheit