User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 27 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the Democrat convention has been going on this week, I've only seen clips but from what I gather it's been a total shitshow.

Also while Sleepy Joe continues to be unavailable for interview with Chris Wallace he has been available to give an interview to this luminary

No really...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71L...ture=emb_title

But Trump is the one who demeans the office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm sure it's only a conincidence that's all of trumps best friends, Stone, Bannon, Epstein, are all wronguns.

That's what happens when you elect a criminal paedophile.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    But Trump is the one who demeans the office.
    Trump is the one in office, so correct.
    And 10 points for the lack of self awareness - managing to post 2 posts in a row, one showing Joe talking perfectly coherently and then the next showing the Republican rhetoric of him having dementia.

(I do hope Cardi B dies in a fire though)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Trump is the one in office, so correct.
    And 10 points for the lack of self awareness - managing to post 2 posts in a row, one showing Joe talking perfectly coherently and then the next showing the Republican rhetoric of him having dementia.

(I do hope Cardi B dies in a fire though)
    This whole narrative about Biden's dementia is the biggest example of projection you'll ever see. Clip after clip of him speaking thoughtfully and coherently. Day after day we get nothing but garbled nonsense from Trump.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    This whole narrative about Biden's dementia is the biggest example of projection you'll ever see. Clip after clip of him speaking thoughtfully and coherently. Day after day we get nothing but garbled nonsense from Trump.
    It's very Trumpian.
    It's basically a protracted ad hominem attack.
    It's how Trump rolls. Somoene disagrees with him or opposes him or criticises him and attack the person rather than responding to what they said.
    The dangerous thing is people buy into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You poor saps. Still nothing on the actual politics and platforms. It's all just Trump, Trump, Trump with you sad, sad people. And there are a lot of you out there. Maybe even enough to fill out a sufficient number of postal ballots if the string pullers can remove all checks and balances.

Letters. GP is an Internet troll who posts here for amusement and self gratification (I dread to imagine). He's pulling you along by a nose ring and string.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoyed this speech from the RNC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow

Biden's a warmonger cunt (true), but I'm not because I apologised after cheerleading up to a million Iraqis to their explosive deaths. - Laura Ingraham, 2020 (paraphrased).

Fuck. Give the girl a medal.

Mainstream media is so detached from, not just the real world of flesh and blood and tears and dignity, but, common human decency, it's a brain fuck to try and follow it into the new, record breaking depths of depravity.
    Für eure Sicherheit