User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 31 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look! Trump!
    Well, yeah. He's the president of the most powerful country in the world.
    I think his words, actions and character deserve a bit of scrutiny.
    I mean, I guess it's possible for someone to be a complete arse and still make good decisions. But it would be nice if we didn't have a narcissistic liar in the White House.
    And I don't think his decisions have been that good, he seems to mishandle pretty much every situation.
    I'm not saying Clinton would have been better, I'm not saying Biden will be.
    But it worries me how many people suffer from the 2nd strain of TDS where they can't see anything wrong with anything he does or says.

And no, it's not news to me that rich people try to avoid tax. But it's just a good example of the way he operates. My gut feel is it's likely to be true, all he has to do rather than saying "nuh uh!" is release his tax returns? Why doesn't he? You can do so while under audit. We all know why, because they'd undermine the image he portrays of a successful businessman.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Most of you cannot point to 1 thing Trump has done since taking office that adversely affects your lives
    Why does something have to adversely affect my life for me to think it's a bad thing?
    What a strange standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why does something have to adversely affect my life for me to think it's a bad thing?
    What a strange standard.
    agreed, although if you do want an example, actually Trump is working hard to sign us up to a shitty trade deal that would see our shops flooded with chlorinated chicken and other 'wholesome' US foods, plus basically take over the NHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    agreed, although if you do want an example, actually Trump is working hard to sign us up to a shitty trade deal that would see our shops flooded with chlorinated chicken and other 'wholesome' US foods, plus basically take over the NHS
    That deal was on the cards since Obama was president. Biden is telling the UK the same shit. They wont be giving the UK any sweetheart deals. You get exactly what the US consumer gets. Take it or leave it
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    what's 'unhealthy' about disliking someone who is so detestable he's actually talking about refusing to go if the election he's desperately trying to rig doesn't go his way?

as jonathan freedland wrote in yes, the Guardian, he could literally split up the US - just as the Tories are splitting up the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tives-power-us
    More fake news, just eaten up from the Guardian as if it's real. The precise opposite of what's actually happening. The left is doing everything conceivable to delegitimise what's (unsurprisingly) shaping up to be a Trump landslide victory. They can't win at the ballot box so the plan is to cast as much chaos as possible and try to push the final vote count out by weeks or even months so they can bypass the electorate and bring the decision into Congress using an archaic protocol that hasn't been exercised in a century.

It is the Democrats hiring countless lawyers to contest every battle ground state regardless of the result. It is the Democrats screwing around with the rules, just like they did when they rigged the primaries for Clinton 4 years ago.

Talking of that bitch, she has openly advised Biden to refuse to concede under any circumstances. The assumption is, through a series of fraudulent measures related to widespread postal voting, they can create enough votes after the fact to swing the election. But they also realise they are so far behind that even blatant cheating won't fly. So chaos and delay is their next best option.

The left simply will not, has not and (seemingly) never will accept the outcome of the democratic process. Still trying to sabotage Trump, still trying to sabotage Brexit. Blaming their opponents for the exact fraud and criminality that characterises their bizarre antics over the last 4 years. Russiagate, Ukraingate, Hillary's national security scandal before it, backing looters and marxist terrorists. It's the craziest period of history I can recall, where all pretence of protocol and propriety has been thrown aside in favour of a naked power grab. And the media just plays along.

You'll get gibbering TDS victims at the Guardian trampling over the bodies and stealing the hard won credibility and authority of real journalists who have gone before. Despicable. Look at that image they use - pure propaganda that any fool could see straight through. But it takes more than just being a fool to give the Guardian credibility.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The only people actively trying to rig the election are the Democrats, just like they rig every election and candidate selection exercise. Most of you cannot point to 1 thing Trump has done since taking office that adversely affects your lives but, hey. You would be doing so much better under Hillary so i guess thats enough
    I wonder if lockdown and the economy smash would have happened had Hilary managed to steal just one more election? We'd be at war now, all across the Mid East, and the scumbags would need us to be working and paying tax to fund the whole shitshow. Chances are they'd have found a way for us to live with Covid, with their war machine in full, uninterrupted flow.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well, yeah. He's the president of the most powerful country in the world.
    I think his words, actions and character deserve a bit of scrutiny.
    I mean, I guess it's possible for someone to be a complete arse and still make good decisions. But it would be nice if we didn't have a narcissistic liar in the White House.
    And I don't think his decisions have been that good, he seems to mishandle pretty much every situation.
    I'm not saying Clinton would have been better, I'm not saying Biden will be.
    But it worries me how many people suffer from the 2nd strain of TDS where they can't see anything wrong with anything he does or says.

And no, it's not news to me that rich people try to avoid tax. But it's just a good example of the way he operates. My gut feel is it's likely to be true, all he has to do rather than saying "nuh uh!" is release his tax returns? Why doesn't he? You can do so while under audit. We all know why, because they'd undermine the image he portrays of a successful businessman.
    You just assume these stories are true. With zero evidence to support them?

He's not obliged to release his tax records. And if he has to pay a price at the ballot box for that decision then it's up to the voter to make him pay that price.

Leaving Trump's personality aside, unless that's what you genuinely think is important, and focusing on his main platform - then comparing that with the Democrat platform (such that it is), then comparing Trump's and the Republican's actions (actual actions rather than lefty media opinion pieces on those actions) with the actions of the left, it becomes blatantly obvious who must prevail whether his character is flawed or not. At least he has a character, btw.

The facts are simple enough to determine based on events. Trump (much to the anguish of the rhinos) has prevented further wars during his first 4 years. This alone is enough to warrant his re-election. More than enough. And who has cried the loudest in opposition to this? The Democrats, of course. They never met a war they didn't love. He's been slaughtered in the media and in political circles for refusing to blow shit up. On the occasions where he's been outmanoeuvred and forced to go along with the crackpots at the Pentagon and in the boardrooms and Boeing and Raytheon, the left has rushed out with gushing praise. The only time in 4 years they have offered a positive response to his presidency. How transparent can it be? Then, when he refused to launch an unreasonably unmeasured and wildly disproportionate response against Iran, he's slaughtered again, for all angles (left and right). But he's stood firm, and even put in place plans for partial withdrawl from Germany, one of the strangest prevailing hangovers from WWII.

The economy. I don't place much stock in politicians who claim they can create jobs. What they can do is get the fuck out of the way and let entrepreneurs and businessmen create jobs. He's done that. Until the Covid explosion in the economy, which leftists had openly hoped would happen (which tells you everything you need to know about their particular, hateful characters), minorities and women were faring better than ever, wages continued to rise, and yes, of course, his rich mates were doing better than ever also (in that respect he's the same as every other president in history).

If he's a racist, why is his share of the black and Latino vote on the rise? Particularly in light of the race riots engineered by the left? Odd, isn't it?

On trade he shut down all the shitty deals that afforded multinationals unaccountable control of the global economy. Concerned citizens from the left and right begged Obama to do the same, but the shitty deals were on rails until Trump blew up the track. This is one of those issues where we'll never suffer (unless Biden gets in) under such horrific legislation. People are worried about U.S. meat coming into the country? Christ! Don't buy it then. But those shitty trade deals would have eventually ensured none of us could afford meat anyway. They were irrevocable licenses for corporate pigs to literally put their hand in your wallet whenever they say fit.

The list goes on. Trump's character is flawed, nobody would argue, I don't think. But on the big issues he's on the right side - or onside enough to at least prevent the worst excesses of business as usual. Seriously now - why do you think the establishment hates him to the point of losing their minds? Because he's orange and has big hair? Because he's boastful? Gimmeabreak - it's because he's messed up the natural order which saw the pre-planned coronation of one of the most corrupt individuals in political history which, in turn, slowed and now threatens to derail the gravy train.

You should also look into the crackdown on pedophilia, which elites from both the left and right are particularly furious (and worried) about. I wonder why? Have a little dig on that one. You might be shocked and repulsed at what you find, but relieved to discover somebody is finally doing something about it.

But no. You're right of course. What Trump looks like, what he says on Twitter, his physical appearance, the fact he loves himself so much. These are the really important issues that we face today. We need to urgently replace him with a dementia patient that has spent 50 years pandering to just about every special interest you could name. A guy who literally stands up and tells completely false stories about fantasy exploits. Not that he will matter much, he's a hollow puppet. But that Harris bitch, you'd best check her out too. Yeah she's black, so tick. Yeah she's a woman, so tick. Maybe that's enough for the undiscerning. But look a little past that and what do you find? A women who couldn't win at the ballot box now a fraudulent postal ballot away from the Whitehouse? Wouldn't want to be black if she manages to get in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harris isnt even black. Until a few months ago she was Indian American. Spent all her time as AG in California exploiting all minorities she could lock up. Black people by and large see through her charade. Nothing sincere about the Biden/Harris ticket. It will be very sweet seeing those salty tears on the morning after the elections.

The most stupid you can be is someone who spends energy hating another person simply because its the fashionable thing to do. Im no fan of Trump but I see how Obama`s duplicity led us to him. The man had the gall to think he could pass the baton to Hillary of all people. So called Professor of constitutional law who trampled over the rights of people all over the world and spent all his free time amassing coin while doing it.

This human rights icon destroyed Syria and Libya. along with the Harpy Hillary. They destroyed the lives of millions of people. These nice genteel people that you all adore and wish were in charge again. Ruined millions of peoples lives . Aleppo in Syria from people who have been there used to be a nice cosmopolitan city with bars and open cafes. Now it is in ruins. They brought about the mass exit of Syrians and Libyans and opened the doors for millions of Africans to surge across the mediterranean and flood Europe. in response there were mass revolts and right wing governments in many centre left countries in Europe, Hence Brexit too. Yet you shallow thinkers believe Trump is the most evil person to occupy the white house because he talks funny and has a dubious hairstyle.

There is a saying that a man who sees the world the same way in his 40s as in his 20s has had a wasted half life. You lot need to open your eyes and see with the blinkers off.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 28-09-2020 at 09:07 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't give a fuck whether it is fashionable to hate Trump.

I just hate him.

And I don't care much for people trying to tell me I hate someone because I 'want to be with the in crowd'.

I'm sure it was fashionable to hate Hitler as well. Didn't make it wrong to hate him either.

Even if he did say "sorry".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck whether it is fashionable to hate Trump.

I just hate him.

And I don't care much for people trying to tell me I hate someone because I 'want to be with the in crowd'.

I'm sure it was fashionable to hate Hitler as well. Didn't make it wrong to hate him either.

Even if he did say "sorry".
    Hitler

That's the bitch with brainwashing. The victim is oblivious.
    Für eure Sicherheit