User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 33 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I posted the evidence - the NY Times article where they claim they gained access to the records.
    Now, they could be lying of course although if so why hasn't famously litigious Trump sued for defamation?
    His response so far is basically "nuh uh!" and "Fake news! You'll see that when I release my tax returns".
    Yeah, Donald. The one you've been saying you'll release for years, lying about how you're not able to while under audit.

I don't know this is true, but my gut feel is it probably is. As you noted, it's not exactly news for wealthy individuals or corporations to get people to help them avoid tax. Your general stance of "yeah, he's a shitbag but he's basically making good policies" is reasonable. I guess I just disagree that he is making good policies although I'll look into some of the things you mention.

My issue with Trump is I genuinely think he is suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder. He seems to think he knows a lot about subjects which he actually knows very little about. And that's potentially dangerous when he's making policies from a place of ignorance. He pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord. Now, if he'd done that because he thought it was a bad deal for the US and he'd make his own "green" policies then fairly reasonable, but he seems to have done it because he's a climate change denier. The incident with the hurricane where he claimed it would hit a state which it wouldn't and instead of admitting his mistake when corrected he literally drew the extra state on with a Sharpie! I mean, come on! That is not the actions of a sound mind. That inability to admit fault or ignorance is dangerous in someone who makes policies which affect people's lives.

I'm not saying the alternatives are necessarily better. Although it's interesting you call Biden a dementia patient. That tells me you're buying into the propaganda which Trump puts out about him. I don't know if you saw the video where Biden fell asleep in a live television interview. Except he didn't, it was someone else and the video was doctored to make it look like it had been Biden.

Finally I'm interested at the way you laud Trump for doing some of the things you claim he's done. Previously you've argued that he's just a puppet and not really in control. It can't be both.
    You insist on making a fool of yourself, or at least your gut does. Why don't you actually READ the NYT article? Do that and then speak. I'm not out to win the Internets so I won't take the easy 3 points from this. Figure it out for yourself.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Episodes is a very kind way of suggesting it happens intermittently.
    As my 7 year old nephew would say, the guy's a poo brain.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As always...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't help yourself, can you? And you won't let me help you either.

Just read the damn article. You'll know what I mean once you read it. Let's leave it there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ. Wallace is interrogating Trump rather than chairing a debate. Expected, but still shocking to see it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awful.

Three old blokes arguing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So pointless. They're all pretending there's still a covid crisis. And then arguing who's doing the worst and best in dealing with a fantasy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's difficult to understand how Biden could be so unprepared going into this. Unless he's just hoping he can get away with a bald faced lie and nobody will check. Not even the NYT supports his bullshit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wallace cuts off the question that would end Biden's campaign. The evidence is on tape, but Biden says no, never happened. Good enough for Wallace.
    Für eure Sicherheit