User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 35 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing beyond poor entertainment value for idiots for these events. They aren't debates. The next two won't be debates either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't things are much better here.
    Honestly, the level of political debate in the US and here (I mean the UK, but on this site works too) is embarrassingly low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was far better here.

For starters, we didn't have a debate.

Thinking about it, neither did they, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah. I forgot that. Boris went and hid in a fridge or something and let Corbyn implode all on his own.
    Worked, to be fair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Corbyn even really implode? I don't remember anything like that. Corbyn was just unpopular. Because IRA or something.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Did Corbyn even really implode? I don't remember anything like that. Corbyn was just unpopular. Because IRA or something.
    There was no moment of implosion but yeah, he was just unpopular and frustratingly vague on certain issues.
    He was basically a decent bloke, I reckon. Idealistic but not always that realistic.
    He didn't really come across as PM material - whatever that means.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think either of them emerged with much credit although I did see some fact checker say that basically pretty much everything Trump said was inaccurate.
    Usually the case so probably true.
    So the helpful lesson I gave you on propaganda has had no affect at all then? I suppose not. Biden even used the same $750 fake news in his stand-up.

Of course the "fact" checkers claim everything Trump says is false. The "fact" checkers are the same people as the media who has hammered him since 2016. This much must be obvious to you, surely? Whether Trump's facts are facts or not are immaterial, because the fact checkers will always say he's wrong. That's the whole point.

Oh wait - did you think the fact checkers were to,.. check facts?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    There is nothing beyond poor entertainment value for idiots for these events. They aren't debates. The next two won't be debates either.
    Wallace was so bad, it's possible that whatever upcoming, overtly anti-Trump host will be less biased and run something more approaching a debate.

FFS, just let Joe sit down, if that's what he wants. Give him his break every 30 mins. Give him stims, give him a teleprompter and earpiece. Who cares? It's all scripted anyway. But give us a host that asks a question people might actually want the answer to.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wallace was so bad, it's possible that whatever upcoming, overtly anti-Trump host will be less biased and run something more approaching a debate.

FFS, just let Joe sit down, if that's what he wants. Give him his break every 30 mins. Give him stims, give him a teleprompter and earpiece. Who cares? It's all scripted anyway. But give us a host that asks a question people might actually want the answer to.
    What questions do you think people want an answer to and, what is the likelihood you think of the questions getting answered?