User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 37 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comey's so-called grilling was beyond a joke. Once again it's going to be one optional rule for them, one chainmail fist rule for us. Comey could take a dump in the middle of the room and they'd hold their noses and compliment him on his sanitary habits.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mainstream media is now creating stories using "sources" that directly defy the announcement the Doctor's from Walter Reed made just today. According to "sources" Trump is having difficulty breathing and his conditioning is worsening. Trump, according to "sources" has been placed on oxygen.

Now this could be true. It's certainly not unknown for politicians to lie and for doctors to be coerced into lying on behalf of politicians (look at Whitty, Vallance and Fauci for prime examples).

But if this isn't true, the journalists pushing lies need to go to jail. Peoples pensions are being affected. Global economics are being affected. Jobs will be lost. Chaos is setting in. Because the media is releasing "news" from "sources". Acosta, most certainly, needs to go to jail.

I think (hope) the Secret Service is trustworthy. Maybe that's me allowing some nativity to creep in? They need to keep Pence under lock and key during this period.

So, according to the mainstream media, do what the doctors say when it comes to YOU and Covid - but don't trust a word they say when it comes to Trump's COVID.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a surprise. Who could have predicted this?

Bad news indeed. Covid can now spread over the Internet. We're fucked. Or else Dems are fucking, ridiculous loons. One of the two.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And in another shock development, turns out the fake news, lying, scumbag mainstream media was lying - AGAIN.

Trump appears on camera looking healthier than when he didn't have Covid - if he has Covid at all of course, because there are no tests to determine that.

So will these lying cunts who have tried to sow chaos be held to account? Of course not. Because you can't shout fire in a crowded theatre - unless you are the fake news, maintream, shitbag media.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the booxze and pills again last night were we?

try dope next time i tmight calm you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, just checked. That didn't work. My post is still there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love this kind of feedback from people on the ground.

I finished working with a Gubernatorial campaign in July, after the thing was effectively won (because it's a red state), and people massively underestimate direct contact with the voters. And they don't appreciate how important it is to swing votes in districts. It really can come down to a few hundred switches. You can have massive ad spends, all that BS on social media, dirty politics and outright cheating, but grassroots can nail the vote and make it immune to all else. Trump has won this so emphatically it's a waste of time even holding the elections, though a legal necessity of course. I don't think the Dems, for all their plans to rig the vote, can overcome the massive grassroots support Trump (and the downticket races) have locked up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I finished working with a Gubernatorial campaign in July, after the thing was effectively won (because it's a red state), and people massively underestimate direct contact with the voters. And they don't appreciate how important it is to swing votes in districts. It really can come down to a few hundred switches. You can have massive ad spends, all that BS on social media, dirty politics and outright cheating, but grassroots can nail the vote and make it immune to all else. Trump has won this so emphatically it's a waste of time even holding the elections, though a legal necessity of course. I don't think the Dems, for all their plans to rig the vote, can overcome the massive grassroots support Trump (and the downticket races) have locked up.
    so it all comes out now, you actively work for the American right, and yet you've conveniently kept this from us all this time, claiming to be 'neither right nor left', whilst shoving loads of propaganda down our throats about commies, lefties and bullshit conspiracies when all the tiem you're an out-and-out Trump supporter - no wonder you spell like an American

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    so it all comes out now, you actively work for the American right, and yet you've conveniently kept this from us all this time, claiming to be 'neither right nor left', whilst shoving loads of propaganda down our throats about commies, lefties and bullshit conspiracies when all the tiem you're an out-and-out Trump supporter - no wonder you spell like an American
    "Kept" it from you? LOL. You mean I didn't post my CV up? I'll get right on that.

Erm no, I work for any client that will pay. That's how business works.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    "Kept" it from you? LOL. .
    yeah - concealing the truth = deception = fake news