User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 41 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I checked. BLM banners are still up at UK football grounds, Lacazette is still acting the prick before every game, lefty academics and celebrities are still infecting the minds of young people with their garbage, the establishment is still lying to people. So can't stop yet. Have a word with them, tell them to cut it out because counter argument on GW is annoying you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Build Back Better.

This is genuinely crazy. Either his campaign team is a bunch of druggies, or his campaign team is a bunch of druggies.

"politician uses same slogan as other politician" shock

this is a bit of a comedown for you isn't it?

waht happened to the world being taken over by dark forces? - or have you realised it isn't true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    "politician uses same slogan as other politician" shock

this is a bit of a comedown for you isn't it?

waht happened to the world being taken over by dark forces? - or have you realised it isn't true?
    Don't worry so much about me, don't listen if it upsets you. If you want the world to be about evil tories and heroic lefties then let it be. I don't mind.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry so much about me, don't listen if it upsets you. If you want the world to be about evil tories and heroic lefties then let it be. I don't mind.
    equally if you want it to be all about libertarian rightie heroes against nasty lefties and commies you carry on, but maybe give us a rest?

we can't vote in the US election don't forget, there's no point in trying to brainwash us, even if you are being paid for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if you were a bit more aware of what's happening around you, Mac, you'd understand Build Back Better. But you aren't. So you don't. But don't go blaming me for that. Man up and take responsibility for your own ignorance and stop thrashing around trying to pin it on others. I know it can be scary when your world view starts collapsing around your ears, before your eyes. Not me that's doing any of it. Go and complain to that knight of the realm who's speaking as a man of the people, while busily agreeing with everything the tories are doing. It's a bitch, isn't it? It's enough to make you want to think.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're definitely running out of material - i think Trump needs to start spending his money someplace else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you're definitely running out of material - i think Trump needs to start spending his money someplace else
    Do you mind if I borrow your groundbreaking material then?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amy Barratt is crushing it. What a charming and impressive lady. And, I have to admit it, despite their grandstanding, the Dem lot seem to be serious for a change.

She'll be an impressive addition to the court.

The media, of course, is disgusting. They can't help it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amy Barratt is crushing it. What a charming and impressive lady. And, I have to admit it, despite their grandstanding, the Dem lot seem to be serious for a change.

She'll be an impressive addition to the court.

The media, of course, is disgusting. They can't help it.
    becasue they're pointing out she's a religious nut with extreme views? yes, how mean of them - that's your job to trash people isn't it - only they need to be 'commies' or 'lefties' because that's what you're paid to do

and anyway how much do you get paid to try to convince half a dozen people on an Arsenal board who can't vote in the US anyway? it can't be very much - especially considering how bad you are at it ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't care less if Trump was appointing Al Franken to SCOTUS. The precedent instigated by the same people trying too rush through this pick, determined that the President should not have the SCOTUS pick in an election year. A consequence of this was that Obama's pick in January of the election year was not approved by the Senate. A consequence was, Trump made the appointment following his election.

Those same people were, within an hour of RBG's death, rushing to install a pick right at the height of the election cycle. That is the level of honour and principle these people who NQ seems to find support while slinging shit (much of it deserved) at others.