User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 42 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    becasue they're pointing out she's a religious nut with extreme views? yes, how mean of them - that's your job to trash people isn't it - only they need to be 'commies' or 'lefties' because that's what you're paid to do

and anyway how much do you get paid to try to convince half a dozen people on an Arsenal board who can't vote in the US anyway? it can't be very much - especially considering how bad you are at it ..
    LOL. I comment on political figures. You come here to trash me. And I'm the one who has a problem? You've lost the plot mate - apart from the plot where Trump assigns me to GW, which we all know is a key swing forum.

Dude. Step away from the edge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I couldn't care less if Trump was appointing Al Franken to SCOTUS. The precedent instigated by the same people trying too rush through this pick, determined that the President should not have the SCOTUS pick in an election year. A consequence of this was that Obama's pick in January of the election year was not approved by the Senate. A consequence was, Trump made the appointment following his election.

Those same people were, within an hour of RBG's death, rushing to install a pick right at the height of the election cycle. That is the level of honour and principle these people who NQ seems to find support while slinging shit (much of it deserved) at others.
    Those who win elections get to set the agenda. It has always been that way and it's still that way. And the electorate does not and has never voted on SC appointments, that's just a political notion conjured up to try to paint the executive authority of a sitting president and the Senate as somehow illegitimate in this regard. Pretending it would be different if the roles were reversed is not worth the effort. Nobody buys it.

The election cycle has nothing to do with it. Terms last 4 years. The Trump administration remains in office for every day of those 4 years. That's just reality.

This has been the one process that seems to have proceeded, so far, without the now routine insanity (relatively speaking). And that's because even the Dems know full-well it is an entirely legitimate process and the nominee is eminently suitable.

But, most importantly, when the post election shit show kicks off, a fully stocked supreme court will be essential.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Christ, those are awful. Something major must have happened.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Those who win elections get to set the agenda. It has always been that way and it's still that way. And the electorate does not and has never voted on SC appointments, that's just a political notion conjured up to try to paint the executive authority of a sitting president and the Senate as somehow illegitimate in this regard. Pretending it would be different if the roles were reversed is not worth the effort. Nobody buys it.

The election cycle has nothing to do with it. Terms last 4 years. The Trump administration remains in office for every day of those 4 years. That's just reality.

This has been the one process that seems to have proceeded, so far, without the now routine insanity (relatively speaking). And that's because even the Dems know full-well it is an entirely legitimate process and the nominee is eminently suitable.

But, most importantly, when the post election shit show kicks off, a fully stocked supreme court will be essential.
    You have completely ignored my post, yet you quoted it.

Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have completely ignored my post, yet you quoted it.

Why?
    Be explicit. Which parts did I ignore? As far as I'm concerned I addressed each of your misconceptions. But I'll provide another response if you let me know what I missed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Be explicit. Which parts did I ignore? As far as I'm concerned I addressed each of your misconceptions. But I'll provide another response if you let me know what I missed.
    Name one misconception. Everything I wrote was factually accurate in that it happened.

Here it is - happening----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQ7t3Q5qD8

It would appear you have your head so far up your paymaster's ass, you can see out his nostrils.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name one misconception. Everything I wrote was factually accurate in that it happened.

Lincoln Project? They are just a bunch of loser... *checks notes* Republicans.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would appear you have your head so far up your paymaster's ass, you can see out his nostrils.
    Okay, one more time. I'm not trying to run you around the houses, like some do. I'm genuinely confused as to what has not been addressed. Just spell it out and I'll respond. Is it that you want me to agree that politicians are hypocrites? I can do that, without reservation. But that does not detract at all from my initial response. In fact I said things would be the same if the roles were reversed. But if it's not that, let me know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh. Spoke too soon. The Dems have gone full loon in the Senate hearings. They, like the media, can't help themselves. If they turned up in clown shoes with stick-on noses nobody would bat an eyelid.
    Für eure Sicherheit