User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 46 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, Amazon Prime is streaming this on Friday. Hope it's good, else you guys will have shot yourself in the arse. Again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

I grew up in Canada.

Being right next to the US and having all the US tv channels. Being a news and business nerd, I have had far more exposure to US politics than I would have liked.

I only posted that about Rudi because the film is out on Friday.

The man is a disaster zone, even his daughter hides the fact that he is her Dad.

That this guy was the same guy who was so eloquent on 9/11, is beyond belief.

As for your other point. Am I happy that Biden is the other option? Nope.

But Trump is running on a record. And it is appalling. Added to that, there is nothing he has to say about how he is going to improve lives over the next four years.

It is nothing but name calling and deflection, the very thing you do here to others. Repeatedly.

In summary, I’m irrational and you have a complete lack of self awareness.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I guess this means Biden wasn't taking money from the Chinese then.
    Any more Whataboutism and you’ll be singing Earth Song...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the GW poll is representative, and it is, Biden should be winning in a landslide.

But Americans are stupid, so who knows?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post

As for your other point. Am I happy that Biden is the other option? Nope.

But Trump is running on a record. And it is appalling. Added to that, there is nothing he has to say about how he is going to improve lives over the next four years.
    This

It is nothing but name calling and deflection, the very thing you do here to others. Repeatedly.
    and this

you have a complete lack of self awareness.
    and this - with bells on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) I grew up in Canada.

2) Being right next to the US and having all the US tv channels. 3) Being a news and business nerd, I have had far more exposure to US politics than I would have liked.

4) I only posted that about Rudi because the film is out on Friday.

5) The man is a disaster zone, even his daughter hides the fact that he is her Dad.

6) That this guy was the same guy who was so eloquent on 9/11, is beyond belief.

7) As for your other point. Am I happy that Biden is the other option? Nope.

8) But Trump is running on a record. And it is appalling. Added to that, there is nothing he has to say about how he is going to improve lives over the next four years.

9) It is nothing but name calling and deflection, the very thing you do here to others. Repeatedly.

In summary, I’m irrational and you have a complete lack of self awareness.
    1) Irrelevant.
    2) Sounds like you watch them too.
    3) We all do. That's why the election is so important. Dumbarses sit there and think this is a popularity contest. "I don't like Trump" - So what does that have to do with anything?
    4) Fine, I accept you at your word then. I assumed your jumping on the lamest possible attempt to deflect from a real issue. So I was wrong there, sorry about that.
    5) Everyone already knows that. Is there anyone out there claiming he's a good guy? This isn't about this self-publicist either.
    6) Yeah well, I can't talk to you about that because it would be a conspiracy theory. It's sufficient to say, this guy is a very serious criminal.
    7) He isn't an option. He's a front man. His own party will impeach him or 25th his arse within months if they can somehow get him elected. The "club" is Trump's opponent, not Biden. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clin... oh shit!
    8) The media says his record is appalling. But you should check it for yourself I think. Especially the foreign record. Why do you think senior military figures hate Trump? Because of his hair? You'd best look into this again and it's not difficult to find Trump's platform if you look beyond those US media channels. It's not even about improving lives, it's about holding the line for 4 more years. If Trump does nothing, that will be a huge improvement on the alternative.
    9) Check that out. You're right, I have no problem punching back, but have a closer look at how that works.
    10) Never did, never will care about how things look. Irrelevant. If you really can't see the corruption, the lies, the censorship, the transparent agendas - if you can't stand up and call those things out, then that's a far more serious lack of awareness, I'd say. And if you don't accept that then ask yourself a question that has an obvious answer. Why is all the big tech and Wall St money flowing in one direction? Doesn't that cut through it all, and tell you everything you need to be aware?

If you don't like things the way they are now, I'll tell you - they can get a whole lot worse. You should probably stop doing your part to make that happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Any more Whataboutism and you’ll be singing Earth Song...
    Moron
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Irrelevant.
    he explains exactly how it's relevant

and anyway don't be so f*****g rude when someone offers some insight into their personal experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moron
    What about Biden?
    What about Bill Gates?
    What about the Clintons?
    And all their corrupt mates

Woo!
    Shamon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    he explains exactly how it's relevant

and anyway don't be so f*****g rude when someone offers some insight into their personal experience
    Go directly to your safe space. Do not pass GO.
    Für eure Sicherheit