User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 55 of 267 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well look at the slums. Look at the prison population. Look at the profile of the "black community". What do you see?

That has been carefully, painstakingly cultivated.
    I'll admit I don't understand all the history behind this but from what I understand there are lots of historic racist reasons why black families are, statistically, poorer than white families. It was very hard for them to buy properties and so for that wealth to trickle down generations. Crime is linked to poverty and black families are more likely to be poorer than white families.
    I don't know if any of the two parties in the US are more responsible than the other but I don't think that matters, I care more about what they stand for now.
    And while those racist laws are no longer the case, it's quite hard to fix the problems they've caused.

And they have the nerve to blame others for it?
    Who are "they"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God damn. The poetry of Martin Luther King. Make sure you watch far enough to hear his words.

If you want justice, you cannot have the establishment. The two things are mutually exclusive. Forget about Trump. The most he can have is four more years. Think about what you can do in those 4 years. But do not invite the problem back through the door, when this tiny foothold has been gained. Never invite them back.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'll admit I don't understand all the history behind this but from what I understand there are lots of historic racist reasons why black families are, statistically, poorer than white families. It was very hard for them to buy properties and so for that wealth to trickle down generations. Crime is linked to poverty and black families are more likely to be poorer than white families.
    I don't know if any of the two parties in the US are more responsible than the other but I don't think that matters, I care more about what they stand for now.
    And while those racist laws are no longer the case, it's quite hard to fix the problems they've caused.

Who are "they"?
    It wasn't aways that way. You should read a book. Some of the most stable families were black families. Some of the most stable communities were black communities. These ere well established and well respected communities. And then it all changed. Almost overnight.

Read a book.

Read a book on Bill Clinton flying drugs into west coast neighbourhoods, and Gary Webb's exposure, before the brakes failed on his car. Find out about Mike Ruppert, who I met years back and spent hours talking through this shit, an ex-cop who worked the streets, a child of the CIA. Or. Write it off as conspiracy theory because you are told to do so by the unimpeachable mainstream media. Operation Mockingbird. It's not even a secret.

You can't ease slowly into realisation. The difference between reality and the stage version of events of so profound it doesn't allow an orderly transit. You can either cling to the things that never made sense, and you know they don't, or you can let go, fall, and see where you end up. Gravity ensures you fall into reality.

It's not for everyone. It's not for many. But it is what it is.

Blacks are fucked because liberals want them to be fucked, and dependant. If blacks ever rose out of the confines made for them by the left - who do you think they'd vote for? Come on. Figure it out.

Why do you think illegal immigrants are welcomed with open arms? Because Lord Fuckface wants his daughter to marry a Nicaraguan? Do you think? Or because the same lord wants to pin that vote in a column and preserve his own power?

Same goes for new labour. Keep the working man poor and ignorant and you'll always have a base.

If labour based parties were ever genuine they'd be extinct by now, because they would have delivered all those promises to their base. Look at the toffs. The Tories. They don't lie, do they? Not fundamentally. They tell you they're going to fuck you so the rich can get richer. And they deliver. That's the ONLY reason the poor vote for their own enslavement. Because the liars offer hope, and the truthtellers go tell them to fuck themselves.

Same result. Always.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 25-10-2020 at 10:46 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    God damn. The poetry of Martin Luther King. Make sure you watch far enough to hear his words.

If you want justice, you cannot have the establishment. The two things are mutually exclusive. Forget about Trump. The most he can have is four more years. Think about what you can do in those 4 years. But do not invite the problem back through the door, when this tiny foothold has been gained. Never invite them back.
    is that what your brainwasing campaign has come to? 'Trump can only do so much damage in four years'...? You're fired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    is that what your brainwasing campaign has come to? 'Trump can only do so much damage in four years'...? You're fired
    It's not a brainwashing campaign. It's a deprogramming campaign. There's a big difference, but not one you'll be able to distinguish as you go through the process.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Orange man bad
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny because Trump violently raped dozens of underage girls including his daughter(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless, I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that Trump will win because his supporters are NQ-style right-wing fanatics, whereas Biden's supporters are much more half-hearted

Plus of course he won't accept the result if he loses anyway...