User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 61 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone's getting worried

I note he doesn't say why he thinks it's wrong, just says it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The British voters massively prefer Biden to Trump apparently - predictably he gets the most support from northerners and Essex types

and yet so many people voted for the British Trump last December...

https://www.politico.eu/article/not-...ald-trump-poll
    Last edited by Mac76; 02-11-2020 at 11:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Someone's getting worried

I note he doesn't say why he thinks it's wrong, just says it is.
    What do you mean? Why would you have to spell out why casting votes after polls have closed is a bad idea?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What do you mean? Why would you have to spell out why casting votes after polls have closed is a bad idea?
    People can't cast votes after polls have closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People can't cast votes after polls have closed.
    Sleight of language, fresh ballots can be submitted after the polls have closed. You can be sure certain types will be "voting" afterwards, and often. That's the whole point of it. And some states have dropped rules on verifiable signatures, while others have removed the cap on the number of ballots a single individual can harvest (7K by one individual caught on the last Veritas report). The early postal voting has been available for weeks in most states, there's no need or excuse to apply any further new or last minute rules. But you give these people an inch and they'll call you a racist if you don't concede the mile.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleight of language
    It's an important distinction though.

If I cast a postal vote the before the election and for whatever reason the postal system doesn't deliver it by the election day then my vote should still be counted.
    If there's good evidence of widespread fraud then that obviously needs looking at. Trump has repeatedly alluded to this but presented no evidence.
    Just like the 2 million votes in California (I think?) which he claimed all went to Clinton last time and which he said he'd present evidence for...he said that 4 years ago, I'm still waiting.

Trump is just getting nervous because apparently postal votes are more likely to go to Biden (I don't know why that would be tbh, but that's what I heard)
    And he's getting nervous because he thinks he might lose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an important distinction though.

If I cast a postal vote the before the election and for whatever reason the postal system doesn't deliver it by the test day then my vote should still be counted.
    If there's good evidence of widespread fraud then that obviously needs looking at. Trump has repeatedly alluded to this but presented no evidence.
    Just like the 2 million votes in California (I think?) which he claimed all went to Clinton last time and which he said he'd present evidence for...he said that 4 years ago, I'm still waiting.

Trump is just getting nervous because apparently postal votes are more likely to go to Biden (I don't know why that would be tbh, but that's what I heard)
    And he's getting nervous because he thinks he might lose.
    There has been a constant stream of evidence over the last few weeks. It just doesn't get reported by the establishment media. Fraud is particularly prevalent in Omar's district and that's a good place to start if you want to see how it's done. Or you can check Veritas for on-camera examples.

You should also listen to what Pelosi, the Clinton gang, Schumer and Biden himself have to say about the process and the outcome they intend to enforce, come what may. They may not be moral or ethical individuals, but they are serious individuals.

As always, had Trump called for any of this the howls he was trying to cheat would be echoing across the mountains.

Maybe before tomorrow at least some "liberals" will wake up and ask why Wall Street, the intelligence services, the military industrial complex, the mainstream media and the globalist corporations have all thrown their weight behind the "progressive" candidate. But if they don't and enough of them collaborate to cut their own noses off, if they give a sliver of hope to the criminals taking their last desperate roll of the dice, if they leave the smallest gap through which they can slither, America as we know it is done. And it won't take very long before the wave crosses the ocean.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, as always, it's the other way around. The Dems are panicked because the early postal voting is showing massive enthusiasm in the Trump base but barely registering with Biden's - unsurprisingly. That's why the latter campaign has been issuing warnings about turnout all week.

You need to read beyond the left wing fake news media if you want to see the picture.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has been a constant stream of evidence over the last few weeks. It just doesn't get reported by the establishment media. Fraud is particularly prevalent in Omar's district and that's a good place to start if you want to see how it's done. Or you can check Veritas for on-camera examples.
    I looked into the thing you mentioned above about the 7,000 votes and I agree there's a concern there.
    I can see how vulnerable people could be exploited.
    Although I was reading a book about the Kennedys and how in the 1960 election JFK's dad was paying gangs of people to vote for Jr. Or was it he was paying people to strongarm others into doing so? Either way...plus ca change, non?

And are the Republicans really wearing the white hats here, are they not doing similar underhand things? I mentioned before about Trump's campaign last time where his team were splitting people into categories and where people were certain to vote for Clinton they were using tactics to actively dissuade people from turning out to vote at all.

If Trump has such good evidence of these 2 million votes then why doesn't he just produce it? His go to tactic is to say that something is going on and that "everyone knows it", or whatever. But he provides literally no evidence for his claim. And when so much of what he says it demonstrably false it doesn't make the claims credible.

And if the postal votes were expected to be largely for him, do you think he'd be making a fuss about it?