User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 9 of 267 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't know the specifics of the charges against Stone so to defend he commutement would be incredulous of me, however with the way the FBI handled to Russia hoax with regard to the hit job on Flynn they are the swamp that needs draining and I wouldn't be surprised if the commuting is justified.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 11-07-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you think he’d have done it if he hadn’t been one of his bff’s?
    For someone who vowed to drain the swamp he does seem very...swampy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you think he’d have done it if he hadn’t been one of his bff’s?
    For someone who vowed to drain the swamp he does seem very...swampy
    Roger Stone said he had information that would have sent Trump down, but refused to flip on him. It's obvious what's happening here. It's so corrupt.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Roger Stone said he had information that would have sent Trump down, but refused to flip on him. It's obvious what's happening here. It's so corrupt.
    Ignorant moron. Flynn and Stone - two examples of injustice that have finally been corrected. Assange still to go. Yet the same nutters who swallowed Russia, Russia, Russia and Ukraine now have opinions on the next topic they know fuck all about.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I don't know the specifics of the charges against Stone so to defend he commutement would be incredulous of me, however with the way the FBI handled to Russia hoax with regard to the hit job on Flynn

they are the swamp that needs draining and I wouldn't be surprised if the commuting is justified.
    Similar to Flynn - manufactured. There's no actual wrongdoing, no crime.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to say I'm disappointed he capitulated to the mask wearing mob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame about tonight's rally in New Hampshire being cancelled due to the weather. Trump rallies are always good fun, no politician can match the energy and enthusiasm.
    Incredible energy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bqvGXGN4DA
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to say I'm disappointed he capitulated to the mask wearing mob.
    Do you mean doctors and scientists?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean doctors and scientists?
    Depends which "doctors" and "scientists" you are talking about. The new doctors who work with the new science? Or the ones who still trust in real science?

Ask yourself? How can they be one minute stating categorically that masks aren't required, yet a few weeks later state categorically they are essential? Either they didn't know what they were talking about initially, or they don't know what they are talking about now.

Anyone who did a basic bit of research knows that masks are useful for infected people in closed spaces, or for those who will regularly come into contact with infection in closed spaces. Masks outside are literally pointless and even dangerous. Some "doctors" and "scientists" support the wearing of masks in all public spaces, even outdoors. Obviously these people are dangerously incompetent and they don't get a free pass just because they memorised enough material to claim a degree. A fool is a fool, regardless of his qualifications. And a corrupt man is corrupt despite the letters after his name.
    Für eure Sicherheit