User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 201 of 267 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Your body count is "at least" 22. Every last one is on anyone who cheered for the establishment up to and during the stolen election. You either knew what you were getting (God help you if that is the case) or are too stupid to know but cheered anyway because the crowd was cheering and you are so stupid you believe what you read in the mainstream media - THAT stupid. So you've helped kill "at least" 22 people, only one month in. A small contribution, but blood is blood and death is death. And the weight of the masses moves opinion. So your shitty opinion counts and the consequences of your shitty opinion is yours to own, not that you'll have the self awareness or guts to own it.

Four more years! What do you think the count will be? A hundred? A thousand? A million?

Can you see now why it was so important to keep these bastards out of power?

No, of course you can't. Because you are THAT stupid.

One month in and it has already started. It was utterly predictable but stupid people can't predict anything because they know nothing about everything.

Maybe there's such a thing as karma and maybe it will pay a visit to you. "At least" 22 families mourning tonight. Good work, stupid, uninformed, sheep.
    Are you just completely ignoring the fact Trump also launched air strikes in the Middle East on purpose?

You repeatedly claimed Trump didnt start any wars yet never seem to accept that he both launched strikes in the Middle East as well as changing the rules of engagement for the military which led to increase in deaths in Afghanistan.

Yes Biden launched a strike a month into his presidency, in response seemingly to an attack last week that killed 15 Americans (thats 15 families also mourning!) and 22 fighters appear to have been killed in response.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/w...ikes.html?_r=1 This article is about a strike launched by the US Led coalition in Mosul, two months after Trump took office. It states up to 200 people civilians are likely to have been killed. So is this the same establishment that cant wait to go to war or a different one? Which one was it so important we kept out of power?

There was this raid in Yemen which led to the deaths of several civilians & one US Seal team member and this authorised literally days into the Trump presidency https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-wrong-n806246

Of course there is also the bombing that killed Solemini in Iran. Trump was even warned against that by people like Lindsay Graham. I dont really think the world is a worse place without Solemini in it but it was another raid under Trump which then led to retaliation from Iran and more deaths.

So again, why is Trump bombing good & Biden bombing bad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump dropped more bombs in 4 years than Obama did in 8.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using facts to debate with NQ
    Tried that. Didn’t work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Are you just completely ignoring the fact Trump also launched air strikes in the Middle East on purpose?

You repeatedly claimed Trump didnt start any wars yet never seem to accept that he both launched strikes in the Middle East as well as changing the rules of engagement for the military which led to increase in deaths in Afghanistan.

Yes Biden launched a strike a month into his presidency, in response seemingly to an attack last week that killed 15 Americans (thats 15 families also mourning!) and 22 fighters appear to have been killed in response.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/w...ikes.html?_r=1 This article is about a strike launched by the US Led coalition in Mosul, two months after Trump took office. It states up to 200 people civilians are likely to have been killed. So is this the same establishment that cant wait to go to war or a different one? Which one was it so important we kept out of power?

There was this raid in Yemen which led to the deaths of several civilians & one US Seal team member and this authorised literally days into the Trump presidency https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-wrong-n806246

Of course there is also the bombing that killed Solemini in Iran. Trump was even warned against that by people like Lindsay Graham. I dont really think the world is a worse place without Solemini in it but it was another raid under Trump which then led to retaliation from Iran and more deaths.

So again, why is Trump bombing good & Biden bombing bad?
    Are you incapable of asking a question you haven't framed in advance? Try asking that question again, properly, and I'll happily relieve you of your confusion over what Trump did or didn't do.

I can see all the usual accomplices already reaching for their TDS booster. Almost as predictable as the establishment ramping up war. Wasn't me gov, Trump did it.

No YOU helped do it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your license fee at work. The fake news BBC, one of the key drivers of TDS and every war they can beat their drums to, brutally exposed as the propaganda agency non-halfwits already know it to be.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you incapable of asking a question you haven't framed in advance? Try asking that question again, properly, and I'll happily relieve you of your confusion over what Trump did or didn't do.

I can see all the usual accomplices already reaching for their TDS booster. Almost as predictable as the establishment ramping up war. Wasn't me gov, Trump did it.

No YOU helped do it.
    Trump launched missile strikes in the Middle East. That is a fact. You cannot argue it didnt happen.

Although i shall look forward to you enlightening us as to how bombs launched by Trump are good & bombs by Biden are bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Trump launched missile strikes in the Middle East. That is a fact. You cannot argue it didnt happen.

Although i shall look forward to you enlightening us as to how bombs launched by Trump are good & bombs by Biden are bad.
    He gave 24 hours notice and launched missiles at an empty base, in retaliation for an Iranian strike against an American base. And he did it with the ENTIRE establishment screaming at him to start a war. That twat Hannity almost shit himself on air trying to get a war going.

You don't look forward to being enlightened. It's very plain you are happy to be in the dark.

But I suppose the point is to change the subject, isn't it? To try to hide the blood you gleefully washed yourself in. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. I wonder will there ever be a time when that's no longer the excuse for everything? You just helped murder "at least" 22 people but that's okay because Trump did it too? Is that your excuse?

And, btw, if you look back at that particular missile strike by Trump, I was raging against it and, if I'm remembering clearly, it was our site approved troll who accused me of being Alex Jones, or something like that. Now he's here telling his lies in coverage of a new bomber-in-chief. Vile. Isn't he?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He gave 24 hours notice and launched missiles at an empty base, in retaliation for an Iranian strike against an American base. And he did it with the ENTIRE establishment screaming at him to start a war. That twat Hannity almost shit himself on air trying to get a war going.

You don't look forward to being enlightened. It's very plain you are happy to be in the dark.

But I suppose the point is to change the subject, isn't it? To try to hide the blood you gleefully washed yourself in. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. I wonder will there ever be a time when that's no longer the excuse for everything? You just helped murder "at least" 22 people but that's okay because Trump did it too? Is that your excuse?

And, btw, if you look back at that particular missile strike by Trump, I was raging against it and, if I'm remembering clearly, it was our site approved troll who accused me of being Alex Jones, or something like that. Now he's here telling his lies in coverage of a new bomber-in-chief. Vile. Isn't he?
    Your whole argument has been that the stolen election has led to these 22 deaths and say that it was vital trump should have stayed in order to stop these bombings.

Trump launched several missile strikes where civilians died.

And he did it with the ENTIRE establishment screaming at him to start a war. That twat Hannity almost shit himself on air trying to get a war going.
    The whole establishment also told trump not to strike against Solemini yet Trump wanted to hit Iran. When even people like Lindsay Graham are advising him against it, you know it was a bold action.

This article states the US launched more bombs in Afghanistan in 2019 then in any year since records were kept in 2006 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...war-bombs-2019

Bombs are dropped by all US presidents, Trump was no exception, he even stated his strategy to deal with ISIS was “bomb the shit out of them”. Stop pretending Trump was something he wasnt. He ordered strikes like all other presidents. Biden is no exception either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Far right, white supremacist platform Gab has been hacked

https://www.wired.com/story/gab-hack...ch-ddosecrets/
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.